Why Don't Right Wingers Acknowledge Bush's And The Right's Part In

Its pretty damn funny to think the Left feels it has ZERO responsibility for the current budget crisis.

Never mind that Obama and the Dem's have spent more in 6 years then any of the previous administrations, what have we gotten for 15 trillion of public debt? More job's...no More housing....no fewer people on welfare...no more security...no..... The list of no's is staggering so tells us Dems has it been worth it?

Who's saying this?

Oh yeah....only you.

Man, reading through these lib's posts, and seeing their version of how economics works, it becomes quite clear they are fucking idiots!.

Leaves little to wonder why we're in the sharp we're in doesn't it.

And you guys have no explanation other than the simplistic 'cut spending' mantra of the Tea Baggers. Did it ever occur to you that the federal goverment is suppose to always have SOME debt?

But I can understand your confusion. Most people who claim the mantra of conservatism only understand micro economic rules. They don't show an affinity for being able to wrap their brains around macro economic rules.

Yeah, I understand some debt.

do you have even the faintest idea what "some debt" is?

Here's a tiny hint; It's hundreds of billions 'before' you are only paying off intrest on the debt, not just a few billion.

Man, reading through these lib's posts, and seeing their version of how economics works, it becomes quite clear they are fucking idiots!.

And you guys have no explanation other than the simplistic 'cut spending' mantra of the Tea Baggers. Did it ever occur to you that the federal goverment is suppose to always have SOME debt?

But I can understand your confusion. Most people who claim the mantra of conservatism only understand micro economic rules. They don't show an affinity for being able to wrap their brains around macro economic rules.
Yeah, we know that the government is supposed to have SOME debt. It doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to figure that shit out.

NOT debt that is going to destroy our future generations futures.

This government and President are outta control. They spend money like drunken sailors on shore leave, with zero accountability. They don't have a damn clue where the money is going. They don't have a damn clue as to how much the Healthcare fiasco is going to cost us. It's nothing but lies coming out of Obama and the dem's on that ridiculous fiasco of a bill.......They can't account for the stimulus funds......They can't account for a god damn thing.

An example of what I just said can be seen in both parties blame game on the defecit and national debt. Some people claim bush made the national debt so big so its his fault and some claim it was obama, however the numbers will show what I just said about it being both parties to be true

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)
1/29/2001 national debt was 5.73 trillion
1/28/2009 natoinal debt was 10.63 trillion

Bush added 4.9 trillion over 8 years or 0.63 trillion/year or 34% of the total national debt

1/29/2009 national debt was 10.63 trillion
1/29/2011 natoinal debt was 14.06 trillion

Obama added 3.4 trillion over 2 years or 1.72 trillion/year or 24% of the national debt.

Total national debt 14.06 trillion
Of course, fiscal budgets for each president don't run by calendar years. You have part of Clinton's budget helping Bush and part of Bush's budget hurting Obama. It was no less than Reagan in his first State of the Union speech who said you count each presidents deficit from budget year to budget year PLUS the interest on that debt.

"A trillion dollars would be a stack of thousand-dollar bills 67 miles high. The interest on the public debt this year we know will be over $90 billion, and unless we change the proposed spending for the fiscal year beginning October 1st, we'll add another almost $80 billion to the debt."
Ronald Reagan - February 18, 1981

So at the end of Clinton's last budget the debt was
http://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/histdebt/histdebt_histo5.htm
09/30/2001 - $5,807,463,412,200.06

And Bush"s was

09/30/2009 - $11,909,829,003,511.75

Which puts Bush's debt at

$6,102,365,591,311.69 minus the interest on the $5.8 trillion in debt passed to him or 42% without deducting interest.

The debt we started the day with today is
http://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/BPDLogin?application=np
04/18/2011 - $14,309,159,097,877.65

So Obama's debt is

$2,399,330,094,365.90 minus the interest on the $11.9 trillion in debt passed to him or 17% without deducting interest.

Not only should you deduct the interest on the debt passed on to Obama, but you should deduct the cost of the two unfinished wars Bush passed on as well. If you did, Obama would have little or no debt!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Will you acknowledge that Obama has made it even worse and that he has a part in it?

The general macro economics rule is that you should have surpluses during good economic times and deficits during bad ones. Yes, Obama has added to the deficits. But it would have cost us more in the long run if he hadn't. When the bottom is falling out of the economy, the federal government is supposed to increase spending in an attempt to stabilize the economy until the private sector gets back on its feet. The deficits incurred by Obama have been towards this end. Even the first deficits under Reagan were toward these ends. Bush I, and Dubya, not so much.

I see you are a good puppet. You were conditioned real well. The liberals sure got their moneys worth with you.

Are you saying what he said was true? Or false?

You gotta hand it to the intellectuals,the Libs.Everything is a win-win for them.
Anytime there is a negative comment on the way this administration is handling something the response is.

President Bush left us a bigger problem then anyone realized.Someone makes a positive comment even though the decision started under Bush...Then Obama and his handlers make sure the World knows that Obama was the only one responsible for that outcome.

Any and all negative comments, President Bush was the ONLY reason that happened.When something bad happens here President Obama had nothing to do with it.

Example....As soon as the price of gas at the pump went up a nickel when Bush was President.It was totally his fault and his fault alone.

Gas in now over $4.00 a gallon at the pump and the media and the Libs don't say a friggin word.

The current financial situation?

Why are they so dishonest in their debating as to say that the minute Obama stepped into office the debt increased?

Why do they not admit that it was the 2 unecessary wars that Bush and Co. got us into that STARTED or FINISHED, rather, the financial situation in the country?

Why is this?

I hear ya. I've never understood the whining about Democrats "blaming Bush". It makes much more sense to ask Republicans why they don't blame Bush more...

Because we do and you completely ignore it for your convenience

20090909-You-Lie.jpg

Seriously, that post was not meant to be factual...right?

If by that post, you mean anything that you write, then only you would know the answer to that.

If you are referring to what i wrote, then of course it was meant to be factual. It is factual. You're denial of reality doesn't change it.

I don't know if you call it "right wing" or not, but I will say this, the Bush Administration came into power with a budget surplus and . . .

And that's the little lie that's been told. In reality, there never was a surplus. A 10 year projected surplus based on phoney numbers, is not a real surplus.

Don't you just love it when politicians lie to us? [/sarcasm]

Did it ever occur to you, that it's incredibly stupid to insist that the government should always have some debt?

Same laws of economics apply to governments that apply to people. The people are always happier and more peaceful with no debt.

I don't know if you call it "right wing" or not, but I will say this, the Bush Administration came into power with a budget surplus and . . .

And that's the little lie that's been told. In reality, there never was a surplus. A 10 year projected surplus based on phoney numbers, is not a real surplus.

Gee, you mean that Gingrich and the GOP have been lying to us for decades about how they are responsible for the Clinton surpluses????

http://www.cato.org/pub_display.php?pub_id=5656
No, Bill Clinton Didn't Balance the Budget | Stephen Moore | Cato Institute: Daily Commentary

Newt Gingrich and company -- for all their faults -- have received virtually no credit for balancing the budget. Yet today's surplus is, in part, a byproduct of the GOP's single-minded crusade to end 30 years of red ink. Arguably, Gingrich's finest hour as Speaker came in March 1995 when he rallied the entire Republican House caucus behind the idea of eliminating the deficit within seven years.
We have a balanced budget today that is mostly a result of 1) an exceptionally strong economy that is creating gobs of new tax revenues and 2) a shrinking military budget. Social spending is still soaring and now costs more than $1 trillion.
Skeptics said it could not be done in seven years. The GOP did it in four.

Hell, even the extremist Right Wing Heritage Foundation shows a surplus for 2000 and 2001 in the below chart that CON$ on this board swear by. Bush used that surplus as a rationalization for his tax cuts.

GR2009032100104.gif

Why are they so dishonest in their debating as to say that the minute Obama stepped into office the debt increased?

Why do they not admit that it was the 2 unecessary wars that Bush and Co. got us into that STARTED or FINISHED, rather, the financial situation in the country?

Why is this?

I'm not sure. This whole deficit problem began with the GOP. Prior to Reagan, there were deficits, but nothing like we've had since Reagan. And these big deficits were not necessary. They were a choice. Remember Reagan saying 'deficits are not the problem'?

I do. The downward spiral STARTED withe a RWer, a self-proclaimed "Conservative" who's now become their god, Reagan.

And it was finished by another RW, a self-proclaimed "Conservative" who's now become their drunken uncle Charlie, Bush II.

But yet, you'll see post after post after thread, after thread blaming Obama for EVERYTHING.

Hate-Wing radio lemmings lick and lap up the smut and swill that Palookas like Hannity, Limbaugh, et al push everyday that blames Obama and the left for all of society's ills.

It's uncanny!

You are as much of an ignorant asshole as the imbecile pictured in your avatar......... black power..... what a joke.

Why is this?
They pretty-much do/think what Porky Limbaugh tells them.​

"Rush said that he though most people are incredibly gullible, and he felt that the key to radio programming was to reach that crowd, and that it would be really, really easy. He thought he thought he could get anyone to believe anything he said, and the more outrageous is was, the more they would believe it."

Will you acknowledge that Obama has made it even worse and that he has a part in it?
So.....the most-logical thing to do (in Lemmingland) is click your heels together, cross your fingers.....and, BUSHCO's debt will magically disappear, huh???​

1. Pay more than the minimum

First, break the habit of paying only the minimum required each month. Paying the minimum -- usually 2% to 3% of the outstanding balance -- only prolongs the agony. Besides, it's precisely what the banks want you to do. The longer you take to repay the charges, the more interest they make, and the less cash you have in your pocket. Don't play their selfish game.

Because it is how we are conditioned. Both sides.
I will admit that Bush and the repubs screwed us with outrageous spending.
But then the dems took over, created a budget that Bush was all to eager to sign. Then Obama comes along and doubles down.
Yeah.....let's make the Minimum-Monthly-Payments, instead.

(i.e. cut-spending.)

eusa_doh.gif

Why is this?

because I do not think the Govt had to much to do with it. I truly think the consumer and the Banker did it to all of us
simple greed
Thats why the govt cannot fix it it
Money cannot fix it
Run the housing market up
turn a mortgage into a derivative
trade it on wall street
The bottom feel out
Banks and the home owner become up side down in weeks on there assets
The derivative becomes worth-less
What did the Govt do to cause that?

Why is this?

bush_blame_black_guy.jpg

....And, at the front-end of his Presiduncy, it was......

420242.65560.jpg

"He just struck me as a guy who really had an idea of himself as very much a child of privilege, that he wasn't operating by the same rules."

Last edited:

Why is this?

I have NO PROBLEM saying I had problems with Bush's spending. However, you can't blame out of control entitlement spending, Obamacare and virtually nonexistent private sector growth, which equates to uber-reductions in tax revenue on GWB. It is a result of nearly a century of nanny statism by the Progressives and the liberal left and the current administration.
BULLSHIT!!!!!

It's a simple matter o' tellin' the 1%ers....

"You've pretty-much gotten an interest-free loan, when we could least afford it, with all your tax-cuts, and NOW it's time to PAY!!!"

Why the Hell are so many people so goddamned AFRAID to upset them???

THEY CAN AFFORD IT....AND, THE REST-OF-US ARE TAPPED-OUT!!!

It ISN'T like they didn't EARN any cash/intere$t with those tax-cut bucks!!!

Last edited:

Why is this?

I have NO PROBLEM saying I had problems with Bush's spending. However, you can't blame out of control entitlement spending, Obamacare and virtually nonexistent private sector growth, which equates to uber-reductions in tax revenue on GWB. It is a result of nearly a century of nanny statism by the Progressives and the liberal left and the current administration.
BULLSHIT!!!!!

It's a simple matter o' tellin' the 1%ers....

"You've pretty-much gotten an interest-free loan, when we could least afford it, with all your tax-cuts, and NOW it's time to PAY!!!"

Why the Hell are so many people so goddamned AFRAID to upset them???

THEY CAN AFFORD IT....AND, THE REST-OF-US ARE TAPPED-OUT!!!

It ISN'T like they didn't EARN any cash/intere$t with those tax-cut bucks!!!

Hey dipshit, how much have you determined the top 1% should pay percentage wise and do
you
really believe that will be enough?

Everyone else on the board is lying but you huh...?

Things that make me go Hmmmm.....!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back