Why don't people want to know the truth about 9/11?

if you actually want to know what caused the bowing, it was the floor trusses, being heated by the fires beyond what they were capable of supporting their own weight
they sagged and pulled the sides in till the floor truss supports failed
then the collapse began

how hot were those fires ??...and how can this woman stand in the impact zone moments before he collapse ?

because the wind was blowing TOWARDS her
the heat was being blown away
see, if you had rational thought you would understand that

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what you thought you saw because NIST brainwashed you.

gallagher.jpg

This is what really happened

if you actually want to know what caused the bowing, it was the floor trusses, being heated by the fires beyond what they were capable of supporting their own weight
they sagged and pulled the sides in till the floor truss supports failed
then the collapse began

how hot were those fires ??...and how can this woman stand in the impact zone moments before he collapse ?

you have a link to wind direction on that day ?...lol....so why are the flames near by not ....blowing inward ?

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe the reason forensic testing could not verify the temperatures claimed by NIST. is they .never existed..the evidence certainly suggest this.like firefighters reaching the 79 floor and reporting small pockets of fire

Last edited:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3151MqXu52s

you have a link to wind direction on that day ?...lol....so why are the flames near by not ....blowing inward ?
use your eyes, moron
you can see it in the video

maybe the reason forensic testing could not verify the temperatures claimed by NIST. is they .never existed..the evidence certainly suggest this.like firefighters reaching the 79 floor and reporting small pockets of fire
yeah, on the 79th floor
the fires were mostly above that
this is why troofers are known as fucking idiots, because you morons ignore all the facts and substitute fucking delusions

Edna is burning before the building collapsed.​

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWTQl42HPKw&feature=related"]Edna Burning[/ame]

Last edited:
Edna burning ..NO...YOU FUCKING MORON...as if she would simply stand there a burn motionless...and why do you think no zoom is every used on your footage...dishonest fuck...zoom in on it further and it is clearly smoke ...also the reason its only secs of footage,,,so not to destroy the illusion

Last edited:
yeah, on the 79th floor
this is why troofers are known as fucking idiots, because you morons ignore all the facts and substitute fucking delusions

you mean facts like a woman standing in the impact zone and the lack of forensic verification of the temperature claimed by NIST ?

yeah, on the 79th floor

you mean facts like a woman standing in the impact zone and the lack of forensic verification of the temperature claimed by NIST ?
you ignore ALL the facts

The only thing I know for sure from what has been reported is that someone didn't do their job. I can understand that one plane was flown into one building, what I can't accept is that the second plan was allowed to do the same thing some time later.

Someone should have had his balls handed to him on a platter but of course that wouldn't have been a nice thing to do to President MR GWB.

The only thing I know for sure from what has been reported is that someone didn't do their job. I can understand that one plane was flown into one building, what I can't accept is that the second plan was allowed to do the same thing some time later.

Someone should have had his balls handed to him on a platter but of course that wouldn't have been a nice thing to do to President MR GWB.
nor would it have been done under WJC
or BHO

Well, your credibility on any subject on this board is now completely shot to hell.

Good job!

We've got a new troofer loon in our midst, people!

Well, your credibility on any subject on this board is now completely shot to hell.

Good job!

diclkess fester is dumb as fuck...

Good job!

diclkess fester is dumb as fuck...
ah, projection as well as delusional

The truth seems pretty clear to me... I watched it all on tv and watched it for several days. What part about the planes flying into the two WTC building don't you understand? Seemed pretty obvious to me.
This is my arguement, but you wouldn't believe the number of people who don't know about building 7.

The weirdest part was Donald Rumsfeld recently saying that he'd "never heard of it".

Uh, say what? :confused:

Fuck every conservative. Elect me to Congress and I'll write a law that makes being a conservative a crime with a mandatory 2 year sentence.

conservative / liberal two sides of the same shit coin...the fact is it is all but impossible to rise to a position of power in either party without being corrupt

The exterior columns on the south wall bowed inward as they were subjected to high temperatures, pull-in forces from the floors beginning at 80 min, and additional gravity loads redistributed from the core. Figure 5–6 shows the observed and the estimated inward bowing of the south wall at 97 min after impact (10:23 a.m.). Since no bowing was observed on the south wall at 69 min (9:55 a.m.), as shown in Table 5–2, it is estimated that the south wall began to bow inward at around 80 min when the floors on the south side began to substantially sag. The inward bowing of the south wall increased with time due to continuing floor sagging and increased temperatures on the south wall as shown in Figs. 4–42 and 5–7. At 97 min (10:23 a.m.), the maximum bowing observed was about 55 in. (see Fig. 5–6).

http://wtc.nist.gov/NCSTAR1/PDF/NCSTAR 1-6D.pdf

Notice how none of the truthers care to explain this? Just change the subject.... :eusa_whistle:

The exterior columns on the south wall bowed inward as they were subjected to high temperatures, pull-in forces from the floors beginning at 80 min, and additional gravity loads redistributed from the core. Figure 5–6 shows the observed and the estimated inward bowing of the south wall at 97 min after impact (10:23 a.m.). Since no bowing was observed on the south wall at 69 min (9:55 a.m.), as shown in Table 5–2, it is estimated that the south wall began to bow inward at around 80 min when the floors on the south side began to substantially sag. The inward bowing of the south wall increased with time due to continuing floor sagging and increased temperatures on the south wall as shown in Figs. 4–42 and 5–7. At 97 min (10:23 a.m.), the maximum bowing observed was about 55 in. (see Fig. 5–6).

Notice how none of the truthers care to explain this? Just change the subject.... :eusa_whistle:

it was hit by a plane so damage to the facade is not a big surprise...this does not explain the collapse witnessed and the NIST observations are very questionable

it was hit by a plane so damage to the facade is not a big surprise...this does not explain the collapse witnessed and the NIST observations are very questionable
except that is NOT at the entry point
so you dont know what the fuck you are talking about

wow, big shocker there
its not like you have ever shown you know what you are talking about, on ANY subject

Wrong answer, see the highlighted area? That's 80 minutes after the plane hit before the buckling began. Care to try again?

Forum List

Back