Why don't Joe Arpaio, Orly Taitz, And Mike Zullo use the birther smoking gun?

Sorry, it doesn't! Just like "You can keep your health insurance...PERIOD!" just another obuma regime lie! But we also have this....

Of course it does. Hawaii is the world's leading expert on its own documents. And they affirm that Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural born citizen.

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen.

Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Director of the Hawaii Department of Health

Hawaii has since reaffirmed Obama's eligibility and Hawaiian birth to the State of Arizona and the State of Mississippi when they asked for verification of Obama's birth certificate. This from the every liberal Fox News:

Obama birth certificate OK by Arizona official

Arizona's secretary of state says Hawaii's verification of President Barack Obama's birth records meets necessary requirements and that the president's name will appear on Arizona's ballot in the fall.

Obama birth certificate OK by Arizona official | Fox News

Its resolved. Hawaii contradicts your little youtube video. And in any contest between the State of Hawaii and some youtube poster over the validity of Hawaii's documents has the same winner each and every time:

The State of Hawaii.

You lose again, birther.

Sorry, it doesn't! Just like "You can keep your health insurance...PERIOD!" just another obuma regime lie! But we also have this....
Of course it does. Hawaii is the world's leading expert on its own documents. And they affirm that Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural born citizen.

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen.

Hawaii has since reaffirmed Obama's eligibility and Hawaiian birth to the State of Arizona and the State of Mississippi when they asked for verification of Obama's birth certificate. This from the every liberal Fox News:

Arizona's secretary of state says Hawaii's verification of President Barack Obama's birth records meets necessary requirements and that the president's name will appear on Arizona's ballot in the fall.

Its resolved. Hawaii contradicts your little youtube video. And in any contest between the State of Hawaii and some youtube poster over the validity of Hawaii's documents has the same winner each and every time:

The State of Hawaii.

You lose again, birther.

You can't beat Obuma's own words.... :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:... DENIER! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

You can't beat Obuma's own words.... ... DENIER!

Show me anywhere where Obama or his wife say Obama was born in Kenya. You can't. Ending your latest empty claim in another hapless rout.

Meanwhile, the State of Hawaii still obliterates your silly, baseless conspiracy.

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen."

You can ignore the evidence. But you can't make us ignore it. Which is why Birthers are a national laughing stock.

You lose again, birther.

You can't beat Obuma's own words.... ... DENIER!
Show me anywhere where Obama or his wife say Obama was born in Kenya. You can't. Ending your latest empty claim in another hapless rout.

Meanwhile, the State of Hawaii still obliterates your silly, baseless conspiracy.

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen."

You can ignore the evidence. But you can't make us ignore it. Which is why Birthers are a national laughing stock.

You lose again, birther.

"I'm so proud to come back Home!?.... I know you're a fucking idiot that has a mental disorder and sucks obama dick but what he said proves he is from Kenya. or he would have said, I'm so proud to come back to my ancestral home, or where my father was born.

You're a loser, and will always be a loser! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

"I'm so proud to come back Home!?.... I know you're a fucking idiot that has a mental disorder and sucks obama dick but what he said proves he is from Kenya. or he would have said, I'm so proud to come back to my ancestral home, or where my father was born.

And where did she say Obama was born in Kenya? Just give highlight that part for us. No go ahead, I'll wait.

Nothing, huh? That's what I thought. And thus you latest ball of birther batshyte goes swirling down the rhetorical toilet.

Not only is your entire elaborate conspiracy pristinely fact free, but the its been explicitly and repeatedly disproven by the State of Hawaii and Republican Secretary of State of Arizona:

With both Fox News and the State of Arizona being bastions of radical liberalism, right?

Laughing.....you lose again, birther.

And where did she say Obama was born in Kenya? Just give highlight that part for us. No go ahead, I'll wait.

Nothing, huh? That's what I thought. And thus you latest ball of birther batshyte goes swirling down the rhetorical toilet.

Not only is your entire elaborate conspiracy pristinely fact free, but the its been explicitly and repeatedly disproven by the State of Hawaii and Republican Secretary of State of Arizona:

With both Fox News and the State of Arizona being bastions of radical liberalism, right?

"Visited his HOME COUNTRY!" How many times shall I keep posting this, how about EVERY time you post, only makes you look like a fucking idiot not me child, I understand English, and what the Moooch said!

You continue to lose, and look like a fucking idiot, but I don't mind, we can keep this up for days! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Visited his HOME COUNTRY!" How many times shall I keep posting this, how about EVERY time you post, only makes you look like a fucking idiot not me child, I understand English, and what the Moooch said!
And can you quote her saying that Obama was born in Kenya? Yes or no?

The answer is laughably, comically, obviously, no.

Meanwhile, the State of Hawaii was very, very clear on Obama's birth in Hawaii:

And done. You keep polishing that little turd of a conspiracy, I'll keep pointing and laughing. Deal?

Visited his HOME COUNTRY!" How many times shall I keep posting this, how about EVERY time you post, only makes you look like a fucking idiot not me child, I understand English, and what the Moooch said!
And can you quote her saying that Obama was born in Kenya? Yes or no?

The answer is laughably, comically, obviously, no.

Meanwhile, the State of Hawaii was very, very clear on Obama's birth in Hawaii:

And done. You keep polishing that little turd of a conspiracy, I'll keep pointing and laughing. Deal?

"Visited his HOME COUNTRY!" How many times shall I keep posting this, how about EVERY time you post, only makes you look like a fucking idiot not me child, I understand English, and what the Moooch said!

You continue to lose, and look like a fucking idiot, but I don't mind, we can keep this up for days! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Yawning.....and where does she say Obama was born in Kenya? Just highlight it for us. Or tell us where in the video she says this.

Smiling.....you can't. You're done.

Meanwhile, the issue was resolved by any rational standard in 2008, with Obama's COLB.

FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said

FactCheck.org
November 2008
https://web.archive.org/web/2009121...check.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

You're still stuck with no rational reason to ignore his 2008 COLB, an official document from the State of Hawaii. Let alone the LFBC. Let alone Dr. Fukino, Republican ex-Governor Linda Lingle, 2 separate verifications by the State of Hawaii of Obama's eligibility to be president, and recognition by both Arizona and the State of Mississippi that Obama's eligibility has been proven.

But you keep pretending that if you ignore all the mountains of evidence contradicting you, it all magically disappears!

Laughing.....How's that working out for you?

You continue to lose, and look like a fucking idiot, but I don't mind, we can keep this up for days!

The State of Hawaii says otherwise, buddy. And they win! Better still, Obama's still president, birthers have failed in every single legal challenge they have ever made, and birthers are a national laughing stock.

You lose again, birther.

Yawning.....and where does she say Obama was born in Kenya? Just highlight it for us. Or tell us where in the video she says this.

Smiling.....you can't. You're done.

Meanwhile, the issue was resolved by any rational standard in 2008, with Obama's COLB.

FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said

FactCheck.org
November 2008
https://web.archive.org/web/2009121...check.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html
You're still stuck with no rational reason to ignore his 2008 COLB, an official document from the State of Hawaii. Let alone the LFBC. Let alone Dr. Fukino, Republican ex-Governor Linda Lingle, 2 separate verifications by the State of Hawaii of Obama's eligibility to be president, and recognition by both Arizona and the State of Mississippi that Obama's eligibility has been proven.

But you keep pretending that if you ignore all the mountains of evidence contradicting you, it all magically disappears!

Laughing.....How's that working out for you?

You continue to lose, and look like a fucking idiot, but I don't mind, we can keep this up for days!
The State of Hawaii says otherwise, buddy. And they win! Better still, Obama's still president, birthers have failed in every single legal challenge they have ever made, and birthers are a national laughing stock.

You lose again, birther.

Then use your command of English and show us where Michelle said Obama was born in Kenya.

You can't. Ending your silly conspiracy in failure yet again. This is getting kinda embarrassing to watch.

Meanwhile, back in reality, Hawaii already destroyed your entire conspiracy years ago:

Your conspiracy has been over for years. Ignore as you will. Just don't expect us to.

Like every birther to ever bring this issue up in court, you lose again birther.

Then use your command of English and show us where Michelle said Obama was born in Kenya.

You can't. Ending your silly conspiracy in failure yet again. This is getting kinda embarrassing to watch.

Meanwhile, back in reality, Hawaii already destroyed your entire conspiracy years ago:

Your conspiracy has been over for years. Ignore as you will. Just don't expect us to.

Like every birther to ever bring this issue up in court, you lose again birther.

Then why do you keep failing so comically to show us where she said that Obama was born in Kenya? All you've given us is a litanny of excuses why you can't quote her saying this.

Smiling....you comically lost on the natural born citizen debate, with the USSC obliterating your argument by affirming that natural born status follows place of birth.

You lost on the 'forgery' conspiracy, with the State of Hawaii popping your little theory like a fetid pimple by officially affirming Obama was born in Hawaii. Then did it again. Then did it again! Then did it again.

With all you other claims in shambles, you've been reduced to spamming the thread about a youtube video....that doesn't even say Obama was born in Kenya.

You lose again, birther.

Then why do you keep failing so comically to show us where she said that Obama was born in Kenya? All you've given us is a litanny of excuses why you can't quote her saying this.

Smiling....you comically lost on the natural born citizen debate, with the USSC obliterating your argument by affirming that natural born status follows place of birth.

You lost on the 'forgery' conspiracy, with the State of Hawaii popping your little theory like a fetid pimple by officially affirming Obama was born in Hawaii. Then did it again. Then did it again! Then did it again.

With all you other claims in shambles, you've been reduced to spamming the thread about a youtube video....that doesn't even say Obama was born in Kenya.

You lose again, birther.

And where did she say that Obama was born in Kenya?

Just quote her saying that, and you win.

Until you do, you've lost again birther.

And where did she say that Obama was born in Kenya?

Just quote her saying that, and you win.

Until you do, you've lost again birther.

You continue to lose, and look like a fucking idiot, but I don't mind, we can keep this up for days! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_whistle:

Another excuse why you can't possibly back up your claims. Gee, how did I know that was coming.

Can you show us where she said that Obama was born in Kenya?

Yes or no?

Another excuse why you can't possibly back up your claims. Gee, how did I know that was coming.

Can you show us where she said that Obama was born in Kenya?

Yes or no?

Until you can show us where she said that Obama was born in Kenya, you lose again birther.

Until you can show us where she said that Obama was born in Kenya, you lose again birther.

Forum List

Back