Carson attacks press for supporting Obama. Brings up birther issue

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
We already have a smoking gun on O's kenyan birth. His own literary agency for years published a brochure saying O was born in Kenya. But the controlled media won't talk about it.

Ben Carson Lashes Out at West Point Coverage

nov 6 2015 “I do not remember this level of scrutiny for one President Barack Obama when he was running. In fact, I remember just the opposite,” Carson said. “I remember people saying, ‘Oh, we won’t talk about that.’”

He ticked through a series of figures that conservatives see as Obama liabilities that he felt traditional reporters ignored. Frank Marshall Davis, a friend of Obama’s grandfather who was a Communist; Obama critics say Davis was his political mentor, a claim repeated debunked. He also invoked Weather Underground figures Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn; during the 2008 campaign, Republican VP pick Sarah Palin said Obama was “palling around with terrorists.” Numerous fact-checkers said no.

Carson invoked Obama’s one-time pastor. “All the things that Jeremiah Wright was saying? ‘Ah, not a big problem,’” Carson said. (Reports on Wright’s sermons forced Obama to condemn his one-time pastor during the 2008 campaign.)

Then Carson shifted to Obama’s time in college. “He goes to Occidental College, doesn’t do all that well and somehow ends up at Columbia University,” Carson said. “His records are sealed. Why are you guys not interested in why his records are sealed?” Some believe Obama’s transcripts are sealed because they might indicate that he applied as a Kenyan. Obama was born in Hawaii. “Will someone tell me, please, why you have not investigated that?”

Pretty funny that Carson added lies on top of his lies and then desperately tried to derail the questions by lying about Obama.

RWNJs like the OP always fall for that.

We already have a smoking gun on O's kenyan birth. His own literary agency for years published a brochure saying O was born in Kenya. But the controlled media won't talk about it.

nov 6 2015 “I do not remember this level of scrutiny for one President Barack Obama when he was running. In fact, I remember just the opposite,” Carson said. “I remember people saying, ‘Oh, we won’t talk about that.’”

He ticked through a series of figures that conservatives see as Obama liabilities that he felt traditional reporters ignored. Frank Marshall Davis, a friend of Obama’s grandfather who was a Communist; Obama critics say Davis was his political mentor, a claim repeated debunked. He also invoked Weather Underground figures Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn; during the 2008 campaign, Republican VP pick Sarah Palin said Obama was “palling around with terrorists.” Numerous fact-checkers said no.

Carson invoked Obama’s one-time pastor. “All the things that Jeremiah Wright was saying? ‘Ah, not a big problem,’” Carson said. (Reports on Wright’s sermons forced Obama to condemn his one-time pastor during the 2008 campaign.)

Then Carson shifted to Obama’s time in college. “He goes to Occidental College, doesn’t do all that well and somehow ends up at Columbia University,” Carson said. “His records are sealed. Why are you guys not interested in why his records are sealed?” Some believe Obama’s transcripts are sealed because they might indicate that he applied as a Kenyan. Obama was born in Hawaii. “Will someone tell me, please, why you have not investigated that?”
slow day at asylum?

Carson realizes that his lie about West Point killed all chances of normal people supporting him, so he has to double up on things that stir up the crazies. They are all he has left.

So the publishing agent is a BC aficionado and the state of Hawaii are liars.....??

Carson realizes that his lie about West Point killed all chances of normal people supporting him, so he has to double up on things that stir up the crazies. They are all he has left.
Sure, that's why he's in second place and beats Hillary in the polls.

Pretty funny that Carson added lies on top of his lies and then desperately tried to derail the questions by lying about Obama.

RWNJs like the OP always fall for that.
Poor guy..The conservative religious station I over heard today said Ben was being attack for his book because he's a black GOP conservative.......I love people that live with denial...It's so easy to scam them...

Please post link to lit agency brochure.

And polls are so accurate..What with that mathematical ratio of .00001% of the population represented, you can finally get a real picture on events....Like when Romney was ahead of Oblama to become president according to a poll....

]
So the publishing agent is a BC aficionado and the state of Hawaii are liars.....??

Why don't you explain how Acton & Dystel got the idea that obama was born in kenya. Did they assume all black americans are born in kenya??? HAHAHA. Obozo MUST have told them he was. THINK

I Know.....I can't imagine why the right can support him and Trump so strongly. Fortunately, the GOP will dump both of them soon and tell you who to vote for. Someone a little closer to sane, and you will say that person is who you wanted all along.

]

Why don't you explain how Acton & Dystel got the idea that obama was born in kenya. Did they assume all black americans are born in kenya??? HAHAHA. Obozo MUST have told them he was. THINK
How? By having a meeting deciding how best to promote someone..if you didn't notice..They like to stretch the truth to sell books......

I Know.....I can't imagine why the right can support him and Trump so strongly. Fortunately, the GOP will dump both of them soon and tell you who to vote for. Someone a little closer to sane, and you will say that person is who you wanted all along.
You've been saying that for how long now? Oh yeah, since June.

You've been saying that for how long now? Oh yeah, since June.

Just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it wont

How? By having a meeting deciding how best to promote someone..if you didn't notice..They like to stretch the truth to sell books......

Are you saying Acton & Dystel are criminals? That's the crime of fraud you're talking about and companies don't do that. They must have checked the story out. Prolly contacted Harvard and they said he's listed as from kenya.

Actually, it was talked about.

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Forum List

Back