Why Don't Blacks Start Their Own Businesses And Hire All Black People?

Read this crap makes me realize America is in good shape, because 95% Americans will just think :ahole-1:

Care to skip the namecalling and answer the question?

The thread belongs in the badlands. There is nothing of worth to it.

Quit your whining. I can move the clock back in 15 minute increments and the blacks will still be 5 minutes late.

-Geaux

You're actually suggesting that one race has its own time?

Neuroatrophy is advancing faster than expected....

Umm you know I have never supported affirmative action. You have failed on every occasion to show a post where I have. You are a racist and no amount of misdirection will fool anyone.

All liberals hate white people and support affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in america. next question

All hasty generalizations are fallacies and a crutch used by the intellectually bereft.

Affirmative action is not "liberal"; it is leftist. And "America" gets a capital letter, thanks for playin'.

Read this crap makes me realize America is in good shape, because 95% Americans will just think :ahole-1:

Quit your whining. I can move the clock back in 15 minute increments and the blacks will still be 5 minutes late.

-Geaux

Do you realize that your response will take him 24 hrs minus 15 minutes AND the assistance of the internet for him to understand what you just wrote...

I used to be against AA too, but now I kind of understand it a little more, at least when it comes to "quotas" for universities. You see, because we have minority populations, even if they are AWESOME students, their chances of being selected for scholarships, etc., are going to be much lower because of the fact that they are a minority in numbers. It is therefore trying to give those students a shot at a scholarship where, otherwise, deserving minority students could easily be passed over. I don't feel that this should apply to jobs, however.

HUH????? Are you saying blacks don't get scholarships now? You've got it backwards. Blacks get special treatment in obtaining scholarships just like they do in getting jobs. THINK

Lol! What? I said I understand why they use AA in universities. READ!

All decent individuals despise racism and its purveyors, calling it out when and where it happens.

shootspeeders, you are a racist. sux to be you.

Blacks should start their own businesses like millions of whites and asians and hispanics do. Then they can practice all the affirmative action they want and hire all blacks. Why don't they do that? We all know why. You can't start a business when you can't read or count or even tell time.

So it comes down to the white people helping blacks like always. We're supposed to start the businesses and hire unqualified lazy drug-addicted blacks who just got out of prison.

I know of several black owned businesses in my area.

They do hire exclusively black workers.

Umm you know I have never supported affirmative action. You have failed on every occasion to show a post where I have. You are a racist and no amount of misdirection will fool anyone.

All liberals hate white people and support affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in america. next question

My point stands. Again everyone knows my position on AA. Especially you seeing as we have had this conversation multiple times. So each time you call me a Liberal you just look like a bigger racist idiot.

We're a racist nation indeed. That's why we have AA and also why we have not impeached Obama. As long as we treat them other than the way we would treat a white person, shows our racism in full bloom.

Until we start delivering the consequences of life equally, then racism will prevail

-Geaux

-Geaux

Do you realize that your response will take him 24 hrs minus 15 minutes AND the assistance of the internet for him to understand what you just wrote...

My point stands. Again everyone knows my position on AA. Especially you seeing as we have had this conversation multiple times. So each time you call me a Liberal you just look like a bigger racist idiot.

My aoplogies, but I've never seen anyone here engage in an actual "conversation" with the "idiot " that you are referring to. His MO is to start some stupid thread, get slammed by the majority of respondents, and then buzz off like a fly looking for another pile of s*** to land on.

All decent individuals despise racism and its purveyors, calling it out when and where it happens.

I'm with you. We must stop affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in america.

[

I know of several black owned businesses in my area.

They do hire exclusively black workers.

You can say that but i don't believe it. Even blacks don't want to hire blacks. They know blacks are lazy and illiterate and prone to theft. THINK

[

My aoplogies, but I've never seen anyone here engage in an actual "conversation" with the "idiot " that you are referring to. His MO is to start some stupid thread, get slammed by the majority of respondents, and then buzz off like a fly looking for another pile of s*** to land on.

HAHAHA. Looks like i ruined your day again. HAHA

[

HAHAHA. Looks like i ruined your day again. HAHA

Quite the opposite, "little boy". You are the most entertaining idiot here.

I live in Rancho Cucamonga. Every Saturday, I go to "Catch Up Not Just Coffee" to play chess. In fact his little establishment is slowly getting more popular as more chess players of all races come down to play and eat healthy food. The owner of this place is Jim Butler who is an African American.

-Geaux

Thanks for the post. In fact I have engaged him several times. And as you can see he just continues to post his racist crap.

-Geaux

Thanks for the post. In fact I have engaged him several times. And as you can see he just continues to post his racist crap.

Could any of the OP's comments be accurate? The black community does itself no favors in efforts to eliminate racism. In fact, they feed it. And in come cases, they expect everyone else to fix the problem.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Could any of the OP's comments be accurate? The black community does itself no favors in efforts to eliminate racism. In fact, they feed it. And in come cases, they expect everyone else to fix the problem.

-Geaux

So which "comments" by the OP do you view as being accurate?

The title of his topic was "Why don't blacks build more businesses and hire all blacks"

Though poorly worded and suggestive of practicing discrimination, some of those here with the mental acuity to do so probably could have engaged in a discussion on that topic until he ruined his own thread with comments like:

"Blacks can't tell time or count, and are mentally inferior".

As far as how you think the so called black community "feeds racism" and "expects everyone else to fix the problem" can you be more specific?

That is if you want to discuss your opinion.

I live in Rancho Cucamonga. Every Saturday, I go to "Catch Up Not Just Coffee" to play chess. In fact his little establishment is slowly getting more popular as more chess players of all races come down to play and eat healthy food. The owner of this place is Jim Butler who is an African American.

hahaha. A coffee shop? That's your idea of big business.? Where are the black steve jobs and bill gates and andrew groves? People who found high-tech companies that actually make things people use.

Forum List

Back