Heeey White People!!

Rottenecards_7853249_n3xybj2qns.png

It's comforting to know that CC can keep himself entertained with simple objects. Now if his minder would just give him a box of crayons to go with his blank sheets of paper, perhaps he'd leave the adults here alone.

What a cruel race of people, we White people are. Such unfair racist people. We have the nerve to arrest negros just because they are committing a crime. We hold down full time jobs , so we can pay taxes in order for the negro to get a monthy check , free cell phone , section 8 housing and free medical / dental care. We let the garbage collect around his home , we should pick it up and haul it away for them. We have the nerve to make attending school mandatory , we even lower the passing score for the negro. Laws are passed.[ No hate crime can be comitted against a negro by any other race.] Yes we are a racist uncareing race of people. The poor poor abused negro

What a cruel race of people, we White people are. Such unfair racist people. We have the nerve to arrest negros just because they are committing a crime. We hold down full time jobs , so we can pay taxes in order for the negro to get a monthy check , free cell phone , section 8 housing and free medical / dental care. We let the garbage collect around his home , we should pick it up and haul it away for them. We have the nerve to make attending school mandatory , we even lower the passing score for the negro. Laws are passed.[ No hate crime can be comitted against a negro by any other race.] Yes we are a racist uncareing race of people. The poor poor abused negro

White People Make Up 42% of the Poor, But Take in Whopping 69% of Government Benefits

Blacks comprise 22 percent of the poor, but blacks only take in 14 percent of government benefits. Conversely, whites make up 42 percent of the poor , but take in a disproportionate 69 percent of government benefits. :ack-1:

White People Make Up 42 of the Poor But Take in Whopping 69 of Government Benefits Your Black World

This One Fact About Welfare Makes White People Look Lazy breakingbrown.com

White People Make Up 42% of the Poor, But Take in Whopping 69% of Government Benefits

Blacks comprise 22 percent of the poor, but blacks only take in 14 percent of government benefits. Conversely, whites make up 42 percent of the poor , but take in a disproportionate 69 percent of government benefits. :ack-1:

White People Make Up 42 of the Poor But Take in Whopping 69 of Government Benefits Your Black World

This One Fact About Welfare Makes White People Look Lazy breakingbrown.com

Welfare: A White Secret
"Come on, my fellow white folks, we have something to confess. No, nothing to do with age spots or those indoor-tanning creams we use to get us through the | winter without looking like the final stages of TB. Nor am I talking about the fact that we all go home and practice funky dance moves behind drawn shades. Out with it, friends, the biggest secret known to whites since the invention of powdered rouge: welfare is a white program. Yep. At least it's no more black than Vanilla Ice is a fair rendition of classic urban rap"

Welfare A White Secret - TIME

Ahh yes, your normal stump speech whining about how hard it is to be white. Boo-hoo. I feel bad for you.

Welllll, mostly for crying while being part of the majority. What a worl!!! lol

Good job further dividing the US along racial lines. Stupid fuckers.

Yeah because blowing a teens head off was trying to bring us together...Sorry, not sorry
Are you under the impression that blowing a babies head off because his mother didnt have any money in her pockets is bringning us together? You guys need to get your fucking shit together man. Your violence and shitty ass culture is a burdon on the rest of us and its unfair, but i doubt you even have the integrity to care.

You are a fool.

Good job further dividing the US along racial lines. Stupid fuckers.

Yeah because blowing a teens head off was trying to bring us together...Sorry, not sorry
Are you under the impression that blowing a babies head off because his mother didnt have any money in her pockets is bringning us together?

Noooo not at all. I'm saying bullshit responses like the one you just gave is bringing us closer. Dont you see that?

You guys need to get your fucking shit together man. Your violence and shitty ass culture is a burdon on the rest of us and its unfair, but i doubt you even have the integrity to care.

You are a fool.

See there you go again, trying to win over blacks again. IM being divisive. I'm sorry for that video and your feelings being hurt. Not sorry

If you were under the impression that i actually watched your dumb video, you are wrong.

If you were under the impression that i actually watched your dumb video, you are wrong.

I didnt think you watched the video at all. I knew that you came in crying as soon as you seen the words white people. 4 posts so far on the OP you know nothing about sounds like you were ready to cry just on the words "white people".

At least you admitted to your hyper sensitivity

ROFLMAO @ "We"..........that being said, you're slipping:

*The trash truck was late picking up my trash last week.

* I paid a cellphone bill last month, you said its "free".

* This month I paid the last mortgage payment on a vacation home, and I'm supposed to get "free housing"?

*My grandson needed braces so I got them through my dental plan which i cover him on andI pay premiums to Delta Delta for, on top of that, I also got a monthly bill from Kaiser for medical coverage. It's supposed to be free...because as you said, "you hold down a full time job so we so called negros get all of this free stuff".

Get some help, Casper. You are seriously slipping.

Last edited:
Look at Godboy not being divisive

Thread Titled:
White People Support Harsher Laws If They Think More Black People Are Arrested

White People Support Harsher Laws If They Think More Black People Are Arrested US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

More blacks SHOULD be arrested. How many of these Ferguson looters will face justice? Only a fraction.

As if Riots have a 100% arrest rate ever

I support harsher penalties for criminals. If more of those criminals turn out to be black? Oh well...

Put all whites on one island.

Put all blacks on another.

Make sure the islands are the same size, and have the same resources.

Come back in 50 years.

What will you find?

Look at Godboy not being divisive

Thread Titled:
White People Support Harsher Laws If They Think More Black People Are Arrested

White People Support Harsher Laws If They Think More Black People Are Arrested US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

More blacks SHOULD be arrested. How many of these Ferguson looters will face justice? Only a fraction.

As if Riots have a 100% arrest rate ever

I support harsher penalties for criminals. If more of those criminals turn out to be black? Oh well...

Yeah but thats not the issue but thanks for the sidestep

Forum List

Back