Why Don't Blacks Start Their Own Businesses And Hire All Black People?

[

As far as how you think the so called black community "feeds racism" and "expects everyone else to fix the problem" can you be more specific?

Blacks demand welfare and affirmative action. They want white people to take care of them instead of taking care of themselves. THINK

You can say that but i don't believe it. Even blacks don't want to hire blacks. They know blacks are lazy and illiterate and prone to theft. THINK

Racism is a form of mental illness.

You should seek help.

You support affirmative action and that means you're the racist and need help. AA is the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in america. THINK

I live in Rancho Cucamonga. Every Saturday, I go to "Catch Up Not Just Coffee" to play chess. In fact his little establishment is slowly getting more popular as more chess players of all races come down to play and eat healthy food. The owner of this place is Jim Butler who is an African American.

hahaha. A coffee shop? That's your idea of big business.? Where are the black steve jobs and bill gates and andrew groves? People who found high-tech companies that actually make things people use.

I gave quite a few examples in another thread where you ignorantly stated that Blacks don't get into technical fields. Unable to rebut the facts, you slunk away like a smelly flea infested rat.

Further, you never stated "big business" in your original question, now that you are being made the fool, you once again believe that others are as stupid as you as you plainly attempt to change the parameters of your original question

Blacks should start their own businesses like millions of whites and asians and hispanics do. Then they can practice all the affirmative action they want and hire all blacks. Why don't they do that? We all know why. You can't start a business when you can't read or count or even tell time.

So it comes down to the white people helping blacks like always. We're supposed to start the businesses and hire unqualified lazy drug-addicted blacks who just got out of prison.
If business owners of other races can't only hire within their own race why should blacks be able to?

I used to be against AA too, but now I kind of understand it a little more, at least when it comes to "quotas" for universities. You see, because we have minority populations, even if they are AWESOME students, their chances of being selected for scholarships, etc., are going to be much lower because of the fact that they are a minority in numbers. It is therefore trying to give those students a shot at a scholarship where, otherwise, deserving minority students could easily be passed over. I don't feel that this should apply to jobs, however.

Do you want to take a do-over on this logic or shall I proceed to critique it? I'd suggest the do-over.

Blacks should start their own businesses like millions of whites and asians and hispanics do. Then they can practice all the affirmative action they want and hire all blacks. Why don't they do that? We all know why. You can't start a business when you can't read or count or even tell time.

So it comes down to the white people helping blacks like always. We're supposed to start the businesses and hire unqualified lazy drug-addicted blacks who just got out of prison.
If business owners of other races can't only hire within their own race why should blacks be able to?

They can't.

I live in Rancho Cucamonga. Every Saturday, I go to "Catch Up Not Just Coffee" to play chess. In fact his little establishment is slowly getting more popular as more chess players of all races come down to play and eat healthy food. The owner of this place is Jim Butler who is an African American.

Doesn't the wind blow over all the chess pieces?

:D

So which "comments" by the OP do you view as being accurate?

The title of his topic was "Why don't blacks build more businesses and hire all blacks"

Though poorly worded and suggestive of practicing discrimination, some of those here with the mental acuity to do so probably could have engaged in a discussion on that topic until he ruined his own thread with comments like:

"Blacks can't tell time or count, and are mentally inferior".

As far as how you think the so called black community "feeds racism" and "expects everyone else to fix the problem" can you be more specific?

That is if you want to discuss your opinion.

Not to feed the troll, but when you read "Blacks can't tell time or count," don't you figure shitspeedos HAS to be a spoof? Seriously, no one is stupid enough to actually believe that kind of shit.

He's just trolling....

You support affirmative action and that means you're the racist and need help. AA is the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in america. THINK

Affirmative Action is institutional racism.

I already said that racism is a form of mental illness.

First define racism.

Racism is the belief that one race is superior or inferior to others.

Institutional racism is the preference by the state or rulers for one race over another in housing, education, and employment.

AA is the very definition of institutional racism.

[

Not to feed the troll, but when you read "Blacks can't tell time or count," don't you figure shitspeedos HAS to be a spoof? Seriously, no one is stupid enough to actually believe that kind of shit.

He's just trolling....

HAHAHA. So I'm a troll, am i? All you ever have is namecalling.

BTW - if blacks can tell time, why can't they keep appointments? THINK

First define racism.

Racism is the belief that one race is superior or inferior to others.

Institutional racism is the preference by the state or rulers for one race over another in housing, education, and employment.

AA is the very definition of institutional racism.

You're missing the essential element in your definition of racism - blanket inclusion.

Racism:

The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races:

Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one’s own race is superior:
There's a difference between making a non-racist statement, such as, "Africans are the fastest sprinters in the world" and a racist statement, "Every African is a faster sprinter than every non-African."

The first statement speaks about a group and it allows variation within the group. The second statement speaks about an individual and it assigns to the individual a race-based characteristic - fast sprinting ability, so to be black means that one is a fast sprinter.

I don't mean to get all pedantic about this, but I find that it helps everyone to be on the same page when we talk about racism.

Following your logic all white people are insane from centuries of white AA. That would range from slightly affected to Charles Manson level. You might be on to something.

Quit your whining. I can move the clock back in 15 minute increments and the blacks will still be 5 minutes late.

-Geaux

You're actually suggesting that one race has its own time?

Neuroatrophy is advancing faster than expected....

Do you realize that your response will take him 24 hrs minus 15 minutes AND the assistance of the internet for him to understand what you just wrote...
Umm you know I have never supported affirmative action. You have failed on every occasion to show a post where I have. You are a racist and no amount of misdirection will fool anyone.

All liberals hate white people and support affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in america. next question

My point stands. Again everyone knows my position on AA. Especially you seeing as we have had this conversation multiple times. So each time you call me a Liberal you just look like a bigger racist idiot.

My aoplogies, but I've never seen anyone here engage in an actual "conversation" with the "idiot " that you are referring to. His MO is to start some stupid thread, get slammed by the majority of respondents, and then buzz off like a fly looking for another pile of s*** to land on.
Thanks for the post. In fact I have engaged him several times. And as you can see he just continues to post his racist crap.

Could any of the OP's comments be accurate? The black community does itself no favors in efforts to eliminate racism. In fact, they feed it. And in come cases, they expect everyone else to fix the problem.

-Geaux

I wish I could answer your questions. But as usual no matter how much they were warned the idiots couldn't contain their shit and abused the quote button. Now you have to expand EVEERYTHING if you want to follow a topic. On a seven page thread I am not going to do that.Hell I can't even highlight which question I was going to answer anymore.

So which "comments" by the OP do you view as being accurate?

The title of his topic was "Why don't blacks build more businesses and hire all blacks"

Though poorly worded and suggestive of practicing discrimination, some of those here with the mental acuity to do so probably could have engaged in a discussion on that topic until he ruined his own thread with comments like:

"Blacks can't tell time or count, and are mentally inferior".

That is if you want to discuss your opinion.

He's just trolling....

Without a doubt, he is, and I would not dignify him with an attempt at deiscussion, my question was directed at the individual who asked if "some of the op comments could be accurate"? Before I assumed that he is just like SS.

You're actually suggesting that one race has its own time?

Neuroatrophy is advancing faster than expected....

Do you realize that your response will take him 24 hrs minus 15 minutes AND the assistance of the internet for him to understand what you just wrote...
All liberals hate white people and support affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in america. next question

My point stands. Again everyone knows my position on AA. Especially you seeing as we have had this conversation multiple times. So each time you call me a Liberal you just look like a bigger racist idiot.

My aoplogies, but I've never seen anyone here engage in an actual "conversation" with the "idiot " that you are referring to. His MO is to start some stupid thread, get slammed by the majority of respondents, and then buzz off like a fly looking for another pile of s*** to land on.
Thanks for the post. In fact I have engaged him several times. And as you can see he just continues to post his racist crap.

Could any of the OP's comments be accurate? The black community does itself no favors in efforts to eliminate racism. In fact, they feed it. And in come cases, they expect everyone else to fix the problem.

-Geaux

I wish I could answer your questions. But as usual no matter how much they were warned the idiots couldn't contain their shit and abused the quote button. Now you have to expand EVEERYTHING if you want to follow a topic. On a seven page thread I am not going to do that.Hell I can't even highlight which question I was going to answer anymore.

True. This thread started out stupid, and most likely will end that way.

[

There's a difference between making a non-racist statement, such as, "Africans are the fastest sprinters in the world" and a racist statement, "Every African is a faster sprinter than every non-African."

The first statement speaks about a group and it allows variation within the group. The second statement speaks about an individual and it assigns to the individual a race-based characteristic - fast sprinting ability, so to be black means that one is a fast sprinter.

I don't mean to get all pedantic about this, but I find that it helps everyone to be on the same page when we talk about racism.

What a stupid thing to say. Then according to you NOBODY is a racist.. Everyone knows there is variation in a group. Nobody thinks all whites are , for example, smarter than all blacks. But everybody knows that ON AVERAGE whites are smarter than blacks. All standardized tests say that.

[

What a stupid thing to say. Then according to you NOBODY is a racist.. Everyone knows there is variation in a group. Nobody thinks all whites are , for example, smarter than all blacks. But everybody knows that ON AVERAGE whites are smarter than blacks. All standardized tests say that.

You transition into racism when you claim that every white person is more intelligent than every black person. To be white is to be smarter than a black. That's racism. To observe that whites as a group are more intelligent than blacks as a group is not racist. Presently 1 of 6 blacks is more intelligent than 50% of whites.

as a white man I say lol to your ignorant post.

Forum List

Back