Why Don't Atheists Contribute To Society?

Who besides unions represents labor? Then fuck off. We already know you hate the American workers. We make too much.
the unemployed ones don't......

What do you think about Walmart, McD and Factory workers who are making below poverty level wages? Do you think the corporations that make great profits should be paying above poverty level? I do.

Think about it like these companies are using the us tax payer to subsodize their profits. On YOUR back. Because these workers often have to get foodstamps because they don't make enough.

So either the employees have to unionize or the government has to pass a minimum wage increase. I'd rather the companies just do it out of fear of either. Too much greed. If they can't ship the job overseas they want to hire illegals to do it on the cheap. Anything to not pay an American worker a fair wage.

This brings everyones wages down.

Working at Walmart can hardly be considered high-tech. Were Walmart unable to fill open positions at low hourly wage, then market forces would cause them to raise wages. To my knowledge, Walmart forces no one to work for them. Such jobs will always exist because there are always a number of folks who simply have not the ambition to gain the necessary training to move up the food chain. Such jobs should be held by college students and such and not by any family's primary bread winner.

Most of the Big 3 Unionized Auto workers today would be considered unskilled labor. If they weren't unionized, they would have only made minimum wage.
2. This is why they sent all the jobs overseas and turned a blind eye on illegals from 2000-2008. They wanted the market flooded with workers and no jobs so they could lower wages.

Walmart should unionize. Unless you want to hold your breath and wait for jobs to be plentiful again.

And if scabs try to cross the picket line, there should be hell to pay.

Good for you in recognizing the problem. You fail at your solution though. Unionization isn't the solution in an environment where there is a vast surplus of workers. Secondly, we can do more than just "hold our breath and wait for jobs to be plentiful again" but you're not ready yet to cross that bridge. The solution which helps bring about what you want is staring you in the face, you just have to accept it as necessary.

Yes it is the solution. What you are saying is that we shouldn't unionize now because there are plenty of people who need work that will take our jobs? That's exactly when you should unionize. That way the company can't just fire you and replace you with someone else. You actually would have a right to your job, provided you are doing a good job.

But I do agree it would be great if we could lower unemployment and yes that would help bring up wages. But not if everyone is paying $10 hr.

The only reason non union companies for 30 years paid as well as they did was they didn't want their employees to unionize. Now that unions are all but dead, companies across the board can keep wages low.

What can we do besides hold our breath? You said #2 and you didn't tell me what # 2 was. I'm waiting.

Who besides unions represents labor? Then fuck off. We already know you hate the American workers. We make too much.

What do you think about Walmart, McD and Factory workers who are making below poverty level wages? Do you think the corporations that make great profits should be paying above poverty level? I do.

Think about it like these companies are using the us tax payer to subsodize their profits. On YOUR back. Because these workers often have to get foodstamps because they don't make enough.

So either the employees have to unionize or the government has to pass a minimum wage increase. I'd rather the companies just do it out of fear of either. Too much greed. If they can't ship the job overseas they want to hire illegals to do it on the cheap. Anything to not pay an American worker a fair wage.

Working at Walmart can hardly be considered high-tech. Were Walmart unable to fill open positions at low hourly wage, then market forces would cause them to raise wages. To my knowledge, Walmart forces no one to work for them. Such jobs will always exist because there are always a number of folks who simply have not the ambition to gain the necessary training to move up the food chain. Such jobs should be held by college students and such and not by any family's primary bread winner.

Most of the Big 3 Unionized Auto workers today would be considered unskilled labor. If they weren't unionized, they would have only made minimum wage.
2. This is why they sent all the jobs overseas and turned a blind eye on illegals from 2000-2008. They wanted the market flooded with workers and no jobs so they could lower wages.

Walmart should unionize. Unless you want to hold your breath and wait for jobs to be plentiful again.

Jobs are still going overseas in 2014.
Illegals are flooding across our borders in 2014.
I'm not hunting a job. Neither are my children.
I am not on the board at Walmart. I think Walmart has an excellent marketing plan.

Who's hiring these illegals? Lets go after them like we use to.

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

- See more at: Thom Hartmann - News info from the 1 progressive radio show News. Opinion. Debate

What changed? Oh yea, Bush took over. Clearly they wanted to use illegals as a weapon against the middle class. And at the same time they sent all those good manufacturing jobs overseas? Isn't it obvious???

On the other hand, there aren't too many atheist suicide cells crashing airplanes into Manhattan, either. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Same way Snyder won in Michigan. Drove the poor and middle class out of Michigan and Detroit so Detroit is no longer the voting block it once was.

????.....so you figure he drove the poor and middle class out of Michigan and Detroit BEFORE he got elected so he could GET elected?......gotta love liberal logic.....

New Orleans & Detroit were by design. They may not have planned on the Hurricane but their response after sure was not the same as a year before when a hurricane hit Jeb Bush's state of Florida. The US Government was there the next day with sparkling water and ice to keep them cool.

Detroit's bankruptcy is just like all the corporate bankruptcies. They ripped off the Pensions. The whole middle class disappearing thing started probably before Reagan.

Oh and as for Snyder. He hasn't written one bill. ALEC and the corporations now write the bills and the GOP run Michigan government just passes what they give them. They don't even read the bills.

Don't believe it? Google this like I just did "who writes republican legislation" and ALEC is the first thing to pop up.

You mean kind of like Nancy Poloski and the Democrats pushed the largest tax increase in American history down the throats of an American public who were opposed to it without even reading it before they passed it? I get it now.

Are you a stupid person who rush lies to or are you yourself a liar?

I think you believe what you say and you are just dumb. Calling you a liar would be giving you too much credit.

Limbaugh GOP have it wrong Health care law is not the largest tax increase ever PolitiFact

Pants on fire???

It was still a tax that most of the American people were against.
It was shoved down the throats of the American people by a partisan and ill-gained vote.
The Democrats admitted they had not read the Bill before shoving down the American people's throats.

Stop your lying and right wing spin. Do the republicans read every bill they sign? So shut the fuck up with that shit. Saying stuff like, "they signed it without even reading it" tells me you swallowed the right wing talking points. And the fact you got caught lying about the "largest tax increase in history", also tells me you've been drinking the coolaid.

Want to know the truth? Healthcare needed reforming even back in the 1980's. From 2000 to 2008 healthcare costs quadrupled. 50% of America could not afford insurance. It had to be fixed.

BUT, rather than let us solve the fucking problem, the GOP and Healthcare giants insisted they be involved, and so the healthcare companies wrote the god damn legislation so that it mandated that everybody has to buy their products.

Us liberals want single payer. We didn't get what we wanted. Instead we got what the GOP wanted, which was to sabotage the ACA.

Guess what? It's here to stay. And if you want to fix what is wrong with it, we will be glad to work with you on that. But you guys don't want to fix it. You want to go back to the way things were. Sorry, not going to happen.

You can take two or more part-time jobs. Obama has created thousands of them with Obamacare and his failed economic policies.

Good for you in recognizing the problem. You fail at your solution though. Unionization isn't the solution in an environment where there is a vast surplus of workers. Secondly, we can do more than just "hold our breath and wait for jobs to be plentiful again" but you're not ready yet to cross that bridge. The solution which helps bring about what you want is staring you in the face, you just have to accept it as necessary.

Yes it is the solution. What you are saying is that we shouldn't unionize now because there are plenty of people who need work that will take our jobs? That's exactly when you should unionize. That way the company can't just fire you and replace you with someone else. You actually would have a right to your job, provided you are doing a good job.

But I do agree it would be great if we could lower unemployment and yes that would help bring up wages. But not if everyone is paying $10 hr.

The only reason non union companies for 30 years paid as well as they did was they didn't want their employees to unionize. Now that unions are all but dead, companies across the board can keep wages low.

What can we do besides hold our breath? You said #2 and you didn't tell me what # 2 was. I'm waiting.

You can take two or more part-time jobs. Obama has created thousands of them with Obamacare and his failed economic policies.

And we will start contributing more to society when the rest of you are open to electing one of us POTUS.

????.....so you figure he drove the poor and middle class out of Michigan and Detroit BEFORE he got elected so he could GET elected?......gotta love liberal logic.....

New Orleans & Detroit were by design. They may not have planned on the Hurricane but their response after sure was not the same as a year before when a hurricane hit Jeb Bush's state of Florida. The US Government was there the next day with sparkling water and ice to keep them cool.

Detroit's bankruptcy is just like all the corporate bankruptcies. They ripped off the Pensions. The whole middle class disappearing thing started probably before Reagan.

Oh and as for Snyder. He hasn't written one bill. ALEC and the corporations now write the bills and the GOP run Michigan government just passes what they give them. They don't even read the bills.

Don't believe it? Google this like I just did "who writes republican legislation" and ALEC is the first thing to pop up.

You mean kind of like Nancy Poloski and the Democrats pushed the largest tax increase in American history down the throats of an American public who were opposed to it without even reading it before they passed it? I get it now.

Are you a stupid person who rush lies to or are you yourself a liar?

I think you believe what you say and you are just dumb. Calling you a liar would be giving you too much credit.

Limbaugh GOP have it wrong Health care law is not the largest tax increase ever PolitiFact

Pants on fire???

It was still a tax that most of the American people were against.
It was shoved down the throats of the American people by a partisan and ill-gained vote.
The Democrats admitted they had not read the Bill before shoving down the American people's throats.

Stop your lying and right wing spin. Do the republicans read every bill they sign? So shut the fuck up with that shit. Saying stuff like, "they signed it without even reading it" tells me you swallowed the right wing talking points. And the fact you got caught lying about the "largest tax increase in history", also tells me you've been drinking the coolaid.

Want to know the truth? Healthcare needed reforming even back in the 1980's. From 2000 to 2008 healthcare costs quadrupled. 50% of America could not afford insurance. It had to be fixed.

BUT, rather than let us solve the fucking problem, the GOP and Healthcare giants insisted they be involved, and so the healthcare companies wrote the god damn legislation so that it mandated that everybody has to buy their products.

Us liberals want single payer. We didn't get what we wanted. Instead we got what the GOP wanted, which was to sabotage the ACA.

Guess what? It's here to stay. And if you want to fix what is wrong with it, we will be glad to work with you on that. But you guys don't want to fix it. You want to go back to the way things were. Sorry, not going to happen.

We don't want your help. We'll control both the Seanate and the House in November and will do as we please.

And we will start contributing more to society when the rest of you are open to electing one of us POTUS.

We already did and he has been a total failure both on the domestic and foreign affairs fronts.

We don't want any of your part-time employment income.

You're misdiagnosing what was happening back then. It was labor scarcity. That scarcity of labor actually led to the highest black income gains relative to whites and there was no government control needed to achieve that.
B-Whistoricalincomedifferences_zps22152807.jpg

We have 20 million illegal infiltrators in our labor market at the same time that we have the lowest percentage of ,male workers in the labor force:

00f7088a4f2d93d219ba4fd938a9d243_zpsa5b31622.jpg

The solution is to deport the 20 million illegal infiltrators, stop immigration like we did for over 40 years during the mid-20th Century and then watch as the bargaining power of labor increases relative to capital. Look at what happened to the top 1% during the period.

Labor scarcity is a powerful force.

daf95aedc8f47f83d9dbff5962dbf311_zps02f5f998.jpg

Everyone is born an atheist. We are brainwashed into whatever religion by chance. We ALL contribute, we pay taxes, we all have compassion in our hearts. It's not a religious thing. it's a human thing. Moot issue.

Jobs are still going overseas in 2014.
Illegals are flooding across our borders in 2014.
I'm not hunting a job. Neither are my children.
I am not on the board at Walmart. I think Walmart has an excellent marketing plan.

Who's hiring these illegals? Lets go after them like we use to.

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

- See more at: Thom Hartmann - News info from the 1 progressive radio show News. Opinion. Debate

What changed? Oh yea, Bush took over. Clearly they wanted to use illegals as a weapon against the middle class. And at the same time they sent all those good manufacturing jobs overseas? Isn't it obvious???

In all honesty I don't really see what all the hollering is about. Here in Pensacola, I have never employed an illegal. As far as Administration go, I have seen several come and go and I have been able to provide very well for myself and my family under all Administrations. I have had major medical insurance since I was eighteen and was making minimum wage.

If you are sitting on your butts waiting on the wealthy or the government to hand you a job, a Cadillac health insurance policy paid for by someone else, lots of luck. The sooner you decide that what you get out of life depends upon you, the better off you will be or at least your expectations will be lower.

No one owes you anything. Do you really think the wealthy create jobs just for the sake of employing people? Get real.

If those Christians could have helped only other Christians, they would have.

not true. We would even help you

I'm going to agree with you there. In 2013 I lost the roof of my home in a tornado. A group from your LDS Church came out and helped with putting tarps over my roof as a temporary fix until I could get someone out. They were extremely nice, and one of the little girls that came with the group wanted to take my pug puppy home with her. I even offered to donate money, to go towards their relief efforts, and they refused to take it.

I have no doubt that there are some very decent people who belong to your Church. I just don't agree with your religion, just as you don't agree with my lack of.

It isn't a matter of not agreeing with you. It's the misrepresentations I have a problem with.

You mean the way that gays are misrepresented as pedophiles and atheists are misrepresented as being anti-religion and Latinos are misrepresented as being illegal immigrants and blacks are misrepresented as being welfare queens?

Who is it that does all that misrepresenting?
:clap2:

LOL What an idiot.

I'm an idiot? I'm not on here condemning everyone to Hell. You are.
You don't even know how to read. I'm not condemning anyone. I'm saying those like you are destined for hell because of the way you use Christianity and the name of Jesus to promote evil and anti-Christian thought and behavior. Try to read and understand with more clarity.

Notice most everyone who believes in heaven also believes they are going?

I love it when two theists meet and one tells the other they aren't doing it right. When I was a theist I got offended now I just laugh.
I am not a theist. I am going by what Jesus supposedly said and supposedly stood for. What Christianity is all about. I have no interest in this at all other than noting the hypocricy of so many who call themselves Christian. LOL I am most definitely not a theist.

What Jesus "supposedly said"? LOL!!
For the believers, yes. What they believe he said.

Same way Snyder won in Michigan. Drove the poor and middle class out of Michigan and Detroit so Detroit is no longer the voting block it once was.

lol.....google this.....Detroit went bankrupt because it was run by Democrats.....I will admit its bankruptcy was by design.....you just picked the wrong designers......

And I think GM, Chrysler and Ford secretly loved it. They got the unions to take huge concessions.
yeah especially GM....getting the federal government to buy the company and give it to them was a HUGE concession.......

I think the CEO's of the Big 3 would love to go bankrupt and kill the unions. They pretty much bought out a lot of the old timers and anyone working at the big 3 doesn't have it as good as they once did. But still at least those workers make more than the non union shop workers I know in Michigan. They all make $10 or maybe a little more per hour. They are considered "non skilled". Fact is to the GOP and rich, most of us are non skilled. A monkey could do your job they say. So that's why we organize and that's why we need unions. Even if you don't work for one, unions lobby our politicians for the workers. Who else lobbies for the worker?
I have no problem believing you unskilled......

lol.....google this.....Detroit went bankrupt because it was run by Democrats.....I will admit its bankruptcy was by design.....you just picked the wrong designers......
Detroit went bankrupt because all the white people left.

lol.....no.....black and hispanic people left as well.....the Inkster school district, which was 90% black, lost half their students over a two year period......2010 and 2011......

lol.....no.....black and hispanic people left as well.....the Inkster school district, which was 90% black, lost half their students over a two year period......2010 and 2011......
So if a school district that was 90% black lost half its peeps, then it's down to 5% white. Like I said, all the white peeps left.

Forum List

Back