To Ron DeSantis, what's more dangerous, 'woke ideology' or white supremacy?

I stated FACTS
You stated BS.
You were ezposed as the liar and you now just projecting

I have no leader.
Systemic racism iaa made up political form of racism. It blames groups and systems and an entiee race ( whites ) for racism
It isn't made up, moron.

Institutional racism, also known as systemic racism, is defined as policies and practices that exist throughout a whole society or organization and that result in and support a continued unfair advantage to some people and unfair or harmful treatment of others based on race. It manifests as discrimination in areas such as criminal justice, employment, housing, health care, education and political representation.
Racism is merely a belief
Racism is discrimination and prejudice towards people based on their race or ethnicity. Racism can be present in social actions, practices, or political systems (e.g. apartheid) that support the expression of prejudice or aversion in discriminatory practices.

The term "racist" may be an adjective or a noun, the latter describing a person who holds those beliefs.
Stating that systemic racism does not exist IS A LEGITIMATE argument.
NO, it isn't.
But that is not a denual of racism in general
YES, it is.
That is the difference motherfucker and you proved it
You. once again, are FOS.

You stated BS.

It isn't made up, moron.

Institutional racism, also known as systemic racism, is defined as policies and practices that exist throughout a whole society or organization and that result in and support a continued unfair advantage to some people and unfair or harmful treatment of others based on race. It manifests as discrimination in areas such as criminal justice, employment, housing, health care, education and political representation.

Racism is discrimination and prejudice towards people based on their race or ethnicity. Racism can be present in social actions, practices, or political systems (e.g. apartheid) that support the expression of prejudice or aversion in discriminatory practices.

The term "racist" may be an adjective or a noun, the latter describing a person who holds those beliefs.

NO, it isn't.

YES, it is.

You. once again, are FOS.
It is made up andnothing more than an ideological belief

You just proved they are two different things. Tbaks for making my argument and proving how inferior you are.

Yes it absoolutely is a legitimate argument you fool. An ideological belief is just a belief it is not a fact.

You are one stupid retard. Stating truth that systemic racism does not exist is not denying racism in general

I amn bettert than you and you know it boy

It is made up andnothing more than an ideological belief

You just proved they are two different things. Tbaks for making my argument and proving how inferior you are.

Yes it absoolutely is a legitimate argument you fool. An ideological belief is just a belief it is not a fact.

You are one stupid retard. Stating truth that systemic racism does not exist is not denying racism in general

I amn bettert than you and you know it boy
You, aren't better than anyone troll boy.
Argue with someone else, I'm through trying to fix STUPID.

You, aren't better than anyone troll boy.
Argue with someone else, I'm through trying to fix STUPID.
Clearly yes since you remeain stupid and proven wrong'

You have not argued at all all because you losty the argument from day one

Yes I am better than you boy and you know this

Forum List

Back