Why Donald Trump's former "liberal" positions won't matter.

The GOP leadership like Rick Santorum and Mike Huckabee

GOP leadership? They aren't in any office. I think every time you post you can't get any more stupid, but you constantly prove me wrong
They have both been in the hunt for the GOP nomination. That makes them leaders.
Clearly you can get more stupid. Look at your example.

bam, you did it again!

So no one has to follow them, just running makes them a leader. So is everyone who ever ran for the Democratic nomination a leader even if no one supported them?

I don't see how anyone could be pleased with either party's candidates. They are TERRIBLE. I am definitely looking at some 3rd party candidates. Can anyone honestly say they aren't sick of this shit between the conservatives and the liberals? Conservatives are too ignorant. Liberals are too arrogant.
Well at least liberals aren't ignorant. Better arrogant than ignorant.

Thinking government is the best solution to your problems is pretty freaking ignorant
Disaster areas does the GOP believe letting them stay that way is good for the country US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

No solution at all is worse.

So you think a bad solution is better than no solution. Again, every time you post, you convince me you're more dumb than the last time even though the last time I thought dumber wasn't possible

I don't see how anyone could be pleased with either party's candidates. They are TERRIBLE. I am definitely looking at some 3rd party candidates. Can anyone honestly say they aren't sick of this shit between the conservatives and the liberals? Conservatives are too ignorant. Liberals are too arrogant.

Thinking government is the best solution to your problems is pretty freaking ignorant
Disaster areas does the GOP believe letting them stay that way is good for the country US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So you think a bad solution is better than no solution. Again, every time you post, you convince me you're more dumb than the last time even though the last time I thought dumber wasn't possible
A bad solution could be one that only worked half way. Half is better than none.

One is reminded of the "conservative" values Obama held before he became president. Things like massive debt being unpatriotic, marriage is between one man and one woman. You know, things that cost him tremendously among liberal voters. Haha, of course it didn't cost him anything. They never thought he meant any of it to start with.

GOP leadership? They aren't in any office. I think every time you post you can't get any more stupid, but you constantly prove me wrong
They have both been in the hunt for the GOP nomination. That makes them leaders.

bam, you did it again!

So no one has to follow them, just running makes them a leader. So is everyone who ever ran for the Democratic nomination a leader even if no one supported them?
If no one is following you, all you're doing is taking a walk.

A bad solution could be one that only worked half way. Half is better than none.

Government solutions don't work at all, market solutions are effective solutions

bam, you did it again!

If no one is following you, all you're doing is taking a walk.

Yes, Deanie Baby doesn't know what "leader" means. He doesn't know much

Forum List

Back