Zone1 Why does US christianity differ from christianity in Europe ?

I was a Republican for 35 years until we invaded Iraq. Biden is obviously old but he's making good decisions. He's not a criminal scumbucket like Trump.

He is making NO decisions and he lies every time he opens his mouth. Are you a child?

Erred is lying. You are just making excuses for them. Instead of admitting they are no prophet, they did it again and again. That’s not erring. That’s lying to control unrighteously you sheeply buffoons.
Then you must say Joseph Smith lied. But i say he believed those untruths and did not lie, he erred. Same with the JW,s. They corrected their errors though. Joseph Smith got tarred and feathered for those untruths he believed and taught in error. Best look it up Cougarbear.

Then you must say Joseph Smith lied. But i say he believed those untruths and did not lie, he erred. Same with the JW,s. They corrected their errors though. Joseph Smith got tarred and feathered for those untruths he believed and taught in error. Best look it up Cougarbear.
What lies? I’m being specific about the lies your prophet said the date of the end of the world was going to be. What specific lie did Joseph Smilth say about anything? And post reference?

It was error Cougarbear, not lies.
Not with scaring their occultist followers. How many of their followers committed suicide or gave their homes to those lying scholars who at the time called themselves prophets?

Not with scaring their occultist followers. How many of their followers committed suicide or gave their homes to those lying scholars who at the time called themselves prophets?
You can ask the same about Joseph Smith. Some writings say he was a paedophile. Errors shouldn't be spoken of. God forgives those who repent, thus should one who follows God. The good news of the kingdom, do you know what it is?

No links given for the Joesph Smith accusations and no link about scaring and suicides on Jehovahs Witnesses.

I think a lot of BS is going on this thread that was about the difference between US and European Christianity.

You can ask the same about Joseph Smith. Some writings say he was a paedophile. Errors shouldn't be spoken of. God forgives those who repent, thus should one who follows God. The good news of the kingdom, do you know what it is?
No it wasn't. Again, instead of slander writing, try putting out the quote you think you know. Why? Because you don't have them. I know all of it as not only do I have in my possession the complete Bible (Unlike your 50% Bible), I have another testament of Jesus Christ called The Book of Mormon. I also have another ancient record of Abraham and Moses along with new prophecy for us in these the latter-days in the Pearl of Great Price and Doctrine and Covenants. Also, we have present day prophets and apostles whom the Lord speaks to as well. You? You have an incomplete form of the Bible with corrections that make it full of errors and prophets who told the world a lie when the Lord was going to come again and the end of the world would happen.

No it wasn't. Again, instead of slander writing, try putting out the quote you think you know. Why? Because you don't have them. I know all of it as not only do I have in my possession the complete Bible (Unlike your 50% Bible), I have another testament of Jesus Christ called The Book of Mormon. I also have another ancient record of Abraham and Moses along with new prophecy for us in these the latter-days in the Pearl of Great Price and Doctrine and Covenants. Also, we have present day prophets and apostles whom the Lord speaks to as well. You? You have an incomplete form of the Bible with corrections that make it full of errors and prophets who told the world a lie when the Lord was going to come again and the end of the world would happen.
Jesus has 0 to do with trinity based religions. The Abrahamic God is a single being God=YHWH(Jehovah) this world better face the facts. The great apostasy(2 Thess 2:3) changed God into a trinity.

Jesus has 0 to do with trinity based religions. The Abrahamic God is a single being God=YHWH(Jehovah) this world better face the facts. The great apostasy(2 Thess 2:3) changed God into a trinity.
Not a single apology for the slander. Why would I listen to you. Show the reference that Joseph Smith promoted pedophilia.

That's now a lie on its own, isn't it? Donald Trump speaks out lies faster than anyone else is able to correct all this "mistakes" and I think he uses the propaganda strategy which is well know from Dr. Goebbels:

"If you tell a big lie and repeat it often enough, people will eventually believe it. You can maintain the lie as long as the state succeeds in shielding people from the political, economic and military consequences of the lie. Therefore, it is of vital importance for the state to use all its power to suppress dissent. Truth is the mortal enemy of lies, and therefore truth is the greatest enemy of the state."
Joseph Goebbels
Yet you can't actually name any.

You look it up. Its as easy as 1,2,3, it takes seconds.
Why? You're the one who made the claim. We claim you're lying. So if you can't substantiate it, our statements are true by default.
Make your own case.

Yet you can't actually name any.

Why answer two differnt people with exactly the same bullshit? And whyx use a ¿anti-Semitic? man an avatar name like "koshergirl" ? ... Hmmm ... Whatever: Read what I said here to someone else to exactly the same "question" which you did not ask. It is post #159 here.

He married very young girls. You can look it up.
That again? That has been explained plenty of times already. He didn’t marry them. He was sealed to them. And there was only one. That person stated clearly there was no sexual relationship.

Why? You're the one who made the claim. We claim you're lying. So if you can't substantiate it, our statements are true by default.
Make your own case.
You can claim anything you want. But for those who haven't checked that means a total of 0 value. God commanded-YOU- to be like the Bereans and make sure of all things. Not me to make sure for you. How much is eternal life worth to you? It takes a couple minutes to check for oneself.

Forum List

Back