Zone1 Why does US christianity differ from christianity in Europe ?

That again? That has been explained plenty of times already. He didn’t marry them. He was sealed to them. And there was only one. That person stated clearly there was no sexual relationship.
I hope i am wrong. But he did the other 3 false prophecies i stated.

You can claim anything you want. But for those who haven't checked that means a total of 0 value. God commanded-YOU- to be like the Bereans and make sure of all things. Not me to make sure for you. How much is eternal life worth to you? It takes a couple minutes to check for oneself.
You follow crackpot scholars who first claimed they were prophets and could tell the people the exact day and time when the Lord would return and the end of the world would come. If you claim now that they never said they were prophets, then they were fortune tellers. They followed priestcrafts. Probably used a Wege Board.

I hope i am wrong. But he did the other 3 false prophecies i stated.
You haven't stated any. And, being a pedophile doesn't make one a prophet. So, how was that claim a false prophecy? It was a false claim and thus falsebearing...True wickedness.

You follow crackpot scholars who first claimed they were prophets and could tell the people the exact day and time when the Lord would return and the end of the world would come. If you claim now that they never said they were prophets, then they were fortune tellers. They followed priestcrafts. Probably used a Wege Board.
Just check Cougarbear -why do you fear doing so?

You haven't stated any. And, being a pedophile doesn't make one a prophet. So, how was that claim a false prophecy? It was a false claim and thus falsebearing...True wickedness.
I shared the 3 things Mr.Smith said would occur that never did.

No you haven't. Liar.
1 more time, this is the 3rd time
1) Jesus will come to earth in 1835)---did not happen
2) A temple would be built in Independence MO. In 1832)-- 200years later still no temple
3)He said the Lord told him that there were men and women living on the moon who lived to be 1000 years old.
4)He saw God and Jesus)= no he didnt. All 4 = recorded history.

1 more time, this is the 3rd time
1) Jesus will come to earth in 1835)---did not happen
2) A temple would be built in Independence MO. In 1832)-- 200years later still no temple
3)He said the Lord told him that there were men and women living on the moon who lived to be 1000 years old.
4)He saw God and Jesus)= no he didnt. All 4 = recorded history.
Joseph never said any of that. Except #4. He saw the Father and the Son.

Forum List

Back