Why does the Orange Clown out poll Everyone else?

A. Because Trump isn't PC. We conservatives are sick and tired of touchy freely intellectually dishonest snowflakes. WE PREFER HONESTY.
B. Because Trump does what he says he'll do.
C. Because America First, and Trump means it.
D. Because Trump is good for the economy.
E. Because Trump is entertaining.
F. Because we appreciate arrogance if it can be backed up.
G. Because he has the right position on immigration.
H. Because Trump knows how to get shit done.

If you prefer honesty, then why do you support Trump? He said the wall would be built on day one, but all we have so far is a few prototypes, and Trump has gone back on his promise to make it a continuous wall. Now? He's saying that certain places just need a fence or nothing at all because the terrain is so rough.

He promised to repeal and replace Obamacare. All he has done is issue EO's to try to kill it, but Obamacare is still in effect.

Every "politician" on Earth tells stories. All I know is Trump wants the wall built, and it's the Democrats who are currently preventing it. As for Obamacare, he's done as much as possible at the moment. It has to pass legislation before it reaches his desk.

But, didn't Trump tell everyone that Mexico was going to pay for the wall?

A. Because Trump isn't PC. We conservatives are sick and tired of touchy feely intellectually dishonest snowflakes. WE PREFER HONESTY.
I. Because deep down inside, we know the best leaders are built differently, and Trump is definitely different.
J. Because Trump is an outsider and he's disrupting crooked Washington. That's exactly why the FBI/Russian BS.
K. Because Democrats are really fucking bad for our country.

If Trump is SO honest and gets things done...etc...etc..blah...blah...

Why is he asking congress for$16 Billion to build the wall that he said Mexico would pay for?

Perhaps you were and continue to be a DUP?

I believe that one way or another, Mexico will pay a portion of the wall. That can be accomplished in more ways we can imagine. That said, I never believed for a second that "Mexico will pay for the wall". No chance in Hell Mexico pays 100% the cost. Only a fool would believe that.

A. Because Trump isn't PC. We conservatives are sick and tired of touchy feely intellectually dishonest snowflakes. WE PREFER HONESTY.
I. Because deep down inside, we know the best leaders are built differently, and Trump is definitely different.
J. Because Trump is an outsider and he's disrupting crooked Washington. That's exactly why the FBI/Russian BS.

Why is he asking congress for$16 Billion to build the wall that he said Mexico would pay for?

I believe that one way or another, Mexico will pay a portion of the wall. That can be accomplished in more ways we can imagine. That said, I never believed for a second that "Mexico will pay for the wall". No chance in Hell Mexico pays 100% the cost. Only a fool would believe that.

Then there are a lot of Trump supporters who are fools, according to you. I have watched several interviews with Trump supporters, and they still believe that Mexico is going to pay for the whole wall.

If you have HBO and also have On Demand, I recommend watching last Friday's VICE News. They did a whole hour on Trump and his first year in office, with many interviews with people who voted for Trump.

If they are die hard Trump supporters, you better believe they still think that Mexico is paying for the wall.

A. Because Trump isn't PC. We conservatives are sick and tired of touchy freely intellectually dishonest snowflakes. WE PREFER HONESTY.

If you prefer honesty, then why do you support Trump? He said the wall would be built on day one, but all we have so far is a few prototypes, and Trump has gone back on his promise to make it a continuous wall. Now? He's saying that certain places just need a fence or nothing at all because the terrain is so rough.

He promised to repeal and replace Obamacare. All he has done is issue EO's to try to kill it, but Obamacare is still in effect.
/——/ Day One is a figure of speech. Only a libtard would take him literally.

hard not to take the old bastard literally when he said - "on day one I will" - every time he stepped in front of a mic during the campaign

/——/ Day One is a figure of speech. Only a libtard would take him literally.

hard not to take the old bastard literally when he said - "on day one I will" - every time he stepped in front of a mic during the campaign
/----/ Glad the president is driving your LIbtards to complete distraction.
strawman.jpg

Everyone including most of his supporters find him annoying with his bizarre twitter wars and his other crazy stunts. So how come all of his possible opponents poll lower than he does?

People love Trump and they're sick of his opponents. Who lie, cheat, steal, etc.

The left doesn't get it and refuses to believe their own eyes and ears. Which is typical of useful idiots. They reject reality even when it's slapping them around the head.

We're only one year in. Be patient lol.

I don't care if he annoys me/is racist/commits adultery/lies/etc ---just as long as he MAGA

Then there are a lot of Trump supporters who are fools, according to you. I have watched several interviews with Trump supporters, and they still believe that Mexico is going to pay for the whole wall.

If you have HBO and also have On Demand, I recommend watching last Friday's VICE News. They did a whole hour on Trump and his first year in office, with many interviews with people who voted for Trump.

If they are die hard Trump supporters, you better believe they still think that Mexico is paying for the wall.

There are stupid people everywhere regardless of party affiliation

I happily live in Trumpland, where the winning is epic and there is barely a lingering "Clinton stink" left in the air.

People who maintain that Trump is hated by everyone, despite the fact that he's demonstrably NOT, are stupid.

People who maintain that Trump is hated by everyone, despite the fact that he's demonstrably NOT, are stupid.

Yeah, they pick out a story-line/opinion they like and declare it reality for everyone. That's one reason I cannot stand "everyone knows", which is usually code for nobody knows, it's just an insecure opinion soliciting for help.

Forum List

Back