Why Does the Obama Administration want MORE people on food Stamps???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GHook93, Jun 26, 2012.

1. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,932
    Is it the governments responsibility to ADVERTISE HANDOUTS!!! They need to do this, because people are TOO STUPID to do the research on their own! Give me a break! It you need a handout or government assistance, then you better do the research for yourself. I mean when did these programs of helping people get onto their feet, become entitlements that everyone should get?

The goal shouldn't be to increase the ranks of food stamp participation rather it should be to reduce them through providing means for them to provide for themselves (meaning creating an economy where people work)!!!

This worthless President has been an utter failure on everything from economy, to his energy policy, to the deficit to foreign policy to his divisive politics! He is bad plain and simple!!!

2. blastoff

blastoff Undocumented Reg. User

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,653
    Votes.

3. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    The government wants more people dependent on the government. Self sufficient people are less likely to do what they are told.

4. The T

The T George S. Patton Party Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
    Ratings:
    +5,502
    Dependency. The more people they have on assistance the more they can claim they can't cut back.

Control is the ultimate goal.

5. Jackson

Jackson Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,698
    Obama wants to be known as the Food Stamp President and he sees that as buying VOTES. Just as he is buying other sections of the population.

6. TakeAStepBack

TakeAStepBack Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,012
    Why not just put everyone on the food stamps. That should work out well.

7. salem.hills

salem.hills Right Winger

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +67
    This is just more tasteless pandering, how low can they go?

8. signelect

signelect BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +216
    Does buying votes ring a bell. This is what he has been doing his whole life. He takes from the workers and gives to the lazy. They onl person I can think of that he is not actively helping is his brother in Kenya. Quite a family man and someone you would want looking out for you. He is not only a fraud but he is dangerous.

9. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,932
    And its seems to be working to get him votes! Name a President where the economy was this bad that had any chance of winning. People might say Bush, but unemployment was low and the economy was booming (due to a bubble started during the Clinton Admin, but I digress), it wasn't until 2008 when the bubble burst and the economy fell apart. If the bubble burst in 2004 he would have gotten killed. Yet the economy today is in shabbles and getting worse with no signs of getting better, but the sellout in chief has a chance at reelection? :confused:

See who he panders to:
    (1) Blacks - Hey bro look at the color of my skin (actually he doesn't pander to them! No Democrat really does. They are so blindly loyal, so why waste time, money and effort for their vote? Obama doesn't!)

(2) Hispanics - "Yo hombre, we will sell out America for illegal immigrant Amnesty. Not good enough, how about more entitlements, more free money, more food stamps and more crumbles from the table, BUT DON'T YOU TRY TO SIT AT THE TABLE, THAT IS FOR US ELITIST!!!"

(3) Elderly - "The GOP wants to get rid of your SS and medicare checks, they want to leave you homeless and hungry. Papa Obama will take care of you, here are some food stamps, now whose your sugar daddy?"

(4) Unions - In Obama's Speeches To the Public: "Fuck the Corps, screw them in the ASS, I will make YOUR employer give you free healthcare, higher wages, free beer, free hookers and I will raise their taxes so high that they scream for mercy! YYYYYYEEEESSSSS."

The Unemployed Union Worker: "Man Obamalia is on our side, I am so glad he is sticking it to the employers they aren't scumbags like Obama say, but only if I could find a job, life would be grand! Go team Obama!"

Behind Closed Doors: "LOL they bought it Mr. Corp, now sign the check to King Obama, move your opps overseas and here is your behind the door tax relief, hahaha, those liberal suckers thought those tax increases were on the corps, you bankroll me I couldn't do that, it was on those small business owners who don't make large contributions, headlines, don't have the capital to move overseas and have no lobbyist! Hahahaha fuck those poverty cases!"

(5) Liberals: Obama to groupd of liberals: "Who has the biggest cock in the room. I do that is! You guys are my sheep, now stand one foot and bark like dogs."
    Axelrod to Obama over the loud barking crowd: "Are these smart comments to make? We want them to vote for you and turnout!"

Obama to Ax: " Relax Jewboy, I could literally take out an uzi and start mowing them down and I would still get 100% of the ones that survive to vote for me. Doesn't matter what you tell liberals during the generals, they so dumb! hahahahaha!"

Pandering, selling out, whoring for votes is MUCH MUCH MUCH easier than fixing the economy or running on the economy when everything you have done has worsened it!