Why does the God Father of the Tea Party not respond to Herman Cains, Bachma insults?

Probably because nobody cares what Herman Cain or Michele Bachmann thinks.
We should all start carring more: if I didn't care that people shit on my lawn, then eventually it would become a toilet, as the tea party movement has become - the morons who watch foxnews/cnn have voting rights and they should be notified about this garbage, unless Ron Paul is drugged and backed by establishment. I mean yes, Ron Paul sounds 100% sincere, but the actions and even him being IN that circus does not make sense as I explained in OP. somethings very fishy with this hypocrisy...

I should have been more clear. Nothing Herman Cain or Michele Bachmann say about Ron Paul matters at all. They can't hurt him.

God father of the Tea party (the party that Bachmann, Cain, and other sleazebags of GOP have been kissing up to) has been insulted several days ago by a man who last night took a stand on the establishment media, proclaiming him to be doing the "tea party response to Obamas address the union address" this sleazebag Herman Cain, several days ago said on this CNN that he supports 3 out of 4 remaining GOP candidates except tea partys godfather Ron Paul. please explain why did Ron Paul not issue a statement denouncing Herman Cain as fraud who along with CNN and Fox News try to hijack the tea party.
Same exact thing with Bachmann, another tea party ass kisser.

Is Ron Paul a fraud himself? or is there something I am missing? I can not add up the facts, help me understand.

Ron Paul is not the godfather of the teaparty. That is why and what you are missing, you put Paul in a much higher place than the teapartiers do.

I think a more accurate description of the Tea Party as it relates to Ron Paul is that the current manifestation of the Tea Party simply stole the idea of Ron Paul's supporters and ran with it.

Herman Cain needs to shut his mouth if he really cares about the GOP's chances against Obama. Ron Paul is pulling the independents, youth, and now in Florida he has 50% of the latino vote going to him. These votes are not going to go to Gingrich and only a fraction to Romney unless the party actually follows the rhetoric they are preaching.

God father of the Tea party (the party that Bachmann, Cain, and other sleazebags of GOP have been kissing up to) has been insulted several days ago by a man who last night took a stand on the establishment media, proclaiming him to be doing the "tea party response to Obamas address the union address" this sleazebag Herman Cain, several days ago said on this CNN that he supports 3 out of 4 remaining GOP candidates except tea partys godfather Ron Paul. please explain why did Ron Paul not issue a statement denouncing Herman Cain as fraud who along with CNN and Fox News try to hijack the tea party.
Same exact thing with Bachmann, another tea party ass kisser.

Is Ron Paul a fraud himself? or is there something I am missing? I can not add up the facts, help me understand.

Just because people on the left say he is the GOD Father of the movement does not make it so. He does not speak for the Tea Party, the movement has grown way beyond his small but loyal followers.

Herman Cain needs to shut his mouth if he really cares about the GOP's chances against Obama. Ron Paul is pulling the independents, youth, and now in Florida he has 50% of the latino vote going to him. These votes are not going to go to Gingrich and only a fraction to Romney unless the party actually follows the rhetoric they are preaching.

You need to come out of the Delusions and look at what Poll gets in National Polls. He stand no chance at all of wining a General.

Ron Paul is not the godfather of the teaparty. That is why and what you are missing, you put Paul in a much higher place than the teapartiers do.
According to FoxNews/CNN (establishment media) Herman Cain was... doing the tea party response to Obamas address... According to wikipedia and reality, Ron Paul is the god father of the tea party.... According to Americans Thomas Edison invented a light bulb, but according to communists when I went to school in soviet union, it was Lenin who invented the light bulb. I am sure North Koreans think its Kim Jong Il.

According to FoxNews/CNN (establishment media) Herman Cain was... doing the tea party response to Obamas address... According to wikipedia and reality, Ron Paul is the god father of the tea party.... According to Americans Thomas Edison invented a light bulb, but according to communists when I went to school in soviet union, it was Lenin who invented the light bulb. I am sure North Koreans think its Kim Jong Il.

Wikipedia....hold on let me go fix that to say PLYMCO_PILGRIM is the godfather of the teaparty :lol:

How many tea party events has ron paul been to?
How many has herman cain been to?

EDIT: Paul has been to a few tea party events which I was unaware of.

Last edited:

You need to come out of the Delusions and look at what Poll gets in National Polls. He stand no chance at all of wining a General.

That's inaccurate. Aside from Romney, Paul is the GOP candidate that polls the best against Obama, and certainly brings along more independents than Romney does.

I think it would be a good idea to first call things what they are. There is no Tea Party. There is a teaparty movement. There is a Republican Party, from which the teaparty movement gets virtually all of its adherents, and there is a Democratic Party that generally consider's the teaparty movement to be illegitimate because of it owes it birth and short existence to the checkbooks of the Koch brothers.

No matter what it was or where it originated there is one thing that can be said about it with certainty, it never was very big. Grandiose press coverage aside there were rarely events at which even a few thousand teaparty adherents attended and those took place within a short period of time. A person would be hard pressed to find any event attended by more than a handful of self-identified teabaggers in the last year, even by exaggerated head counts issued by sympathetic "news" sources.

Wikipedia....hold on let me go fix that to say PLYMCO_PILGRIM is the godfather of the teaparty :lol:
Ok, I will hold on. for how long? and be sure to post a link when you're done.

Ok, I will hold on. for how long? and be sure to post a link when you're done.

Ok you want me to do it for real...hold on :razz:

Paul has never tried to give a direction of the TPM, ever. That is why Paul does not speak for the TP, he never has. Paul is thankful for this support when he gets it, that is all.

Attachments

• $Untitled.jpg
    $Untitled.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
here you go, attached is a screenshot, first sentance says that PLYMCO_PILGRIM for the USMB is rumored to have started it now ;)
I asked for a link on wikipedia, not the screen shot or ass shot

:cuckoo:
:dig:

:lol: "You can't always get what you want but you find sometimes you get what you need"

I took a screenshot because I edited my addition out right after putting it in, I'm a contributor and didn't want to actually leave a dishonest edit in there.....but its easy to edit any wiki page.

Are you talking about Gingrich? Paul / Romney are in a dead heat with Obama, even the latest CNN polls (which I think is bias) confirms this.

Ron Paul hardest test is the GOP primary.

How many tea party events has ron paul been to?
How many has herman cain been to?

EDIT: Paul has been to a few tea party events which I was unaware of.

The second (1st in our generation) was the movement to send a message to the media that we will not be ignore. Then, the Levins, Hannity's, Scott Browns, and Palin's of this world just swooped into the movement and took it as theirs. Look at the Ron Paul endorsed tea party elected official compared to the other "neo-tea party" elected officials. The Ron Paul endorsed Tea Party officials stuck to their guns when the others sold out to the government.

Wearing a football jersey doesn't make you a football player..

here you go, attached is a screenshot, first sentance says that PLYMCO_PILGRIM for the USMB is rumored to have started it now ;)
I asked for a link on wikipedia, not the screen shot or ass shot

:cuckoo:
:dig:

:lol: "You can't always get what you want but you find sometimes you get what you need"

I took a screenshot because I edited my addition out right after putting it in, I'm a contributor and didn't want to actually leave a dishonest edit in there.....but its easy to edit any wiki page.
Oh ok, neither does anyone else. and this case is closed, because I found an undeniable videographed proof of Ron Paul revitalizing/starting the tea party movement back in 2007

Forum List

Back