Why does the Democratic Party hate Israel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamas and Hezbollah fired buku missiles into Israel over the past few days, not caring where they land. Israel retaliates, but it's Israel's fault? They're to blame, are you kidding me? I hear democrats saying that, and some democrats have called for the end of the Jewish state, by genocide/mass murder if necessary. I don't hear any democrats saying that is wrong, do you?

Politically, the Jews vote heavily for the democrats and they donate a lot of money to the Democratic Party, and yet the dems are pissing all over the Jews. And I'm thinking WTF, over? These people want to end Israel's existence and kill you, but you're going to support that party? Unbelievable.

From the dems perspective, it's equally hard to comprehend. Why are you indirectly attacking your own constituents by demagoguing Israel? And the way they're doing it is Trump-like, no frills, no class, and no doubts about what they mean. You tell me, aren't they (some of them) acting a whole lot like Trump in this instance?

This isn't about Trump though, Obama was anti-Israel before Trump came along. The democrats have been shifting their position on Israel for some years now, and I don't get why. Answer me this: if the Islamists ever do destroy Israel, who do you think they will turn against as their next enemy? If they ever do develop nukes, do you really think they wouldn't use them against Israel? Or eventually against us? Are the democrats that short-sighted? I guess they are.

Markowitz at The NewYork Post and Flayton at The times, sound like left wing flakes. They are just as bad as the right wing flakes. Good thing we elected a centrist, who has denounced the terrorist rocket attack on Israel according to an article posted on another thread from the Jerusalem Post.

Rockets fired into Israel are not terrorist attacks.
When you retaliate against crimes, that is not terrorist attacks.
Israel is illegally confiscating Arab properties in the West Bank, which is not even legally part of Israel.

Terrorism is when you use extortion on innocent civilians, to get that which you do not deserve legally.
But no Israelis are innocent civilians because they all know they are illegally occupying stolen property.
They have to.
How could anyone not pay for property and then not know it had to be stolen?
You better indict the richest elites you love for pushing globalism for restarting Israel if you do not like it. For it was they who did it.

I believe the Democrats' attitude reflects back to their view of apartheid in Israel just as much as they were against its practice in South Africa.

well, no. The "democrats" who imagine that there is apartheid in Israel----are
victims of islamo nazi propaganda. Try to educate yourself-----read the koran

theist ramblings are not history books you vapid bitch

god damn i hope you are barren

so unbearably stupid

did I suggest that the islamo nazi propaganda pamphlets were "HISTORY"?------they were
propaganda pamphlets. Do you consider Farrakhan's FINAL CALL to be "HISTORY"?
How about the SUPERMAN comics of the 1950s-----I read them too-----but do not quote
them

Try taking your own advice and read the Quran some day?
It clearly says Judaism and Christianity are valid religions, Brothers of the Book, use the same Old Testament, and are not to be harmed or abused.
Anyone claiming Moslem hate or abuse Jews or Christians is just a liar.

But Zionists are not Jews.
They are evil people going against Judaism in in order to murder and steal.
The Quran is not even good toilet paper. It was written by a fool and opium drugged child rapist, murder, thief and blasphemer.

Unlike The Holy Word of God, the Word of Satan, The Quran repeatedly contradicts itself. They mention 'the people of the book' but then go on to preach subjugation, oppression, beheading and punitive taxation of them.

Muhammad was also illiterate and had to have others jot down his opium induced rambling hallucinations for him over a short period of 10 years.

1 author of suspect character who was the worst sinner you can imagine and was never a Holy man and never reverenced God whose hallucinations were jotted down over a short 10 year period or so

Vs 40 confirmed Prophets and Men of God who wrote a consistent series of books and epistles that do not contradict themselves and present a unified consistent theme of redemption of man which God endeavored to take upon Himself, written over a 4,000 year period.

The Quran is trash and I have read it. You could write something identical by taking multiple trips on mushrooms or acid or like Muhammad did, with Hashish and Opium.

I read the koran when I was very young----and a lover of the written word. I read all kinds
of good stuff and all kinds of trash-------the koran has NO REDEEMING ELEMENTS as
literature------but muslims claim that it is lovely in arabic ????

How could anyone not hate Israel?
Palestine earned its independence by helping the Allies beat the Ottoman Empire in WWI.
The Allies are treaty bound to defend Palestine by the Treaty of San Remo and Treaty of Sevres in 1920.
The massive Jewish emigration into Palestine in the 30s was illegal, and since still only a third of the population, the creation of Israel was illegal. Not to mention that Israel has committed more war crimes than any country in history.
The UN has hundreds of resolutions proving Israel deserves to be hated by anyone decent.
In fact, any state that deliberately tries to benefit only one particular religious group is inherently wrong and criminal.
Islamic countries do not even do that, as they uphold the property and personal rights of all religious groups.

^^^ This is what happens when you learn "history" from Islamic fundamentalists and communists.

then why are you all up in arms against the Jan 6th people? So you now understand they are not terrorists.

Last edited:
Hamas and Hezbollah fired buku missiles into Israel over the past few days, not caring where they land. Israel retaliates, but it's Israel's fault? They're to blame, are you kidding me? I hear democrats saying that, and some democrats have called for the end of the Jewish state, by genocide/mass murder if necessary. I don't hear any democrats saying that is wrong, do you?

Politically, the Jews vote heavily for the democrats and they donate a lot of money to the Democratic Party, and yet the dems are pissing all over the Jews. And I'm thinking WTF, over? These people want to end Israel's existence and kill you, but you're going to support that party? Unbelievable.

From the dems perspective, it's equally hard to comprehend. Why are you indirectly attacking your own constituents by demagoguing Israel? And the way they're doing it is Trump-like, no frills, no class, and no doubts about what they mean. You tell me, aren't they (some of them) acting a whole lot like Trump in this instance?

This isn't about Trump though, Obama was anti-Israel before Trump came along. The democrats have been shifting their position on Israel for some years now, and I don't get why. Answer me this: if the Islamists ever do destroy Israel, who do you think they will turn against as their next enemy? If they ever do develop nukes, do you really think they wouldn't use them against Israel? Or eventually against us? Are the democrats that short-sighted? I guess they are.

Markowitz at The NewYork Post and Flayton at The times, sound like left wing flakes. They are just as bad as the right wing flakes. Good thing we elected a centrist, who has denounced the terrorist rocket attack on Israel according to an article posted on another thread from the Jerusalem Post.

Rockets fired into Israel are not terrorist attacks.
Israel is illegally confiscating Arab properties in the West Bank, which is not even legally part of Israel.

Terrorism is when you use extortion on innocent civilians, to get that which you do not deserve legally.
But no Israelis are innocent civilians because they all know they are illegally occupying stolen property.
They have to.
How could anyone not pay for property and then not know it had to be stolen?

do you know WHO PAID FOR WHAT LAND? Do you actually imagine that the arabs who INVADED "palestina" PAID FOR LAND? Interestingly----unknown to the unwashed and
illiterate masses------the lands that jews claim in East Jerusalem was HISTORICALLY purchased by jews in the 19th and 20th centuries---------but STOLEN by muslims in the era of 1948----
try to LEARN SOMETHING (for a change)
For once I agree with you. Also there is an issue with the so called Palestinians complaining the Jews are stealing their homes, and this is how it is presented in The Media.

Since when is renting a home to people considered selling it to them?
They are being evicted from a home they do not own. The courts will side with the Israelis over this as they should.

Because the bird sees its reflection and thinks it is another bird which has nothing to do with an an attempt by the OP to smear people who practice free speech.
so Jan 6th was free speech like we said, huh? any day sucka

How can you even try to condemn an entire political party with millions from the opinion of a few people in the Democratic Party?

I don't think the 6th and the OP today has any relevance but, I know it's tough for snowflakes to get over it.
free speech is free speech. funny your free speech must be different than mine. right? just say it sucka

How can you even try to condemn an entire political party with millions from the opinion of a few people in the Democratic Party?
same as Jan 6th funny how that works huh?

Why does the Democratic Party hate Israel?​

Why does a bird fly into a window over and over until it beats its brains out?

Why ask why.

BOTH are due to mental illness.
Because the bird sees its reflection and thinks it is another bird which has nothing to do with an an attempt by the OP to smear people who practice free speech.

No one is trying to stop you from talking about the fact that you hate Jews. Just expect to be treated like the anti-semite you are.

Why ask why.

No one is trying to stop you from talking about the fact that you hate Jews. Just expect to be treated like the anti-semite you are.
I see, so you hate Jews if you like free speech, you people are out of yer minds, you must be a Baptist. Arabs and Jews are Semites, the Sumerians were not.........

Why ask why.

I see, so you hate Jews if you like free speech, you people are out of yer minds, you must be a Baptist. Arabs and Jews are Semites, the Sumerians were not.........

Once again, you are free to speak about your hatred for Jews. The two have nothing to do with each other.

Past history.

Why ask why.

Once again, you are free to speak about your hatred of Jews. The two have nothing to do with each other.
I have no reason to hate Jews or Arabs or anyone in the world, hate is a weakness of character.

Why ask why.

Once again, you are free to speak about your hatred of Jews. The two have nothing to do with each other.
I have no reason to hate Jews or Arabs or anyone in the world, hate is a weakness of character.

Hate is usually irrational. I realize there's no good reason for why you hate Jews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back