Why Does Michelle Obama’s Mother Live at the White House?

Its called bitter white people's syndrome. Very prevalent among the less educated in history and the lower IQ crowd

Now to educate the Ignorant

4 presidential in-laws who moved to White House - CNN.com :eusa_whistle:

ah yes, and here we get the typical uppity left condescending syndrome we are all accustomed to

makes me want to read his links he provides...not

in fact I've had enough of it...see ya

Maybe some of the other conservatives on the board can help us on this one

Is the hatred of those who take care of elderly parents a conservative value or is it just a sick, twisted hatred coming out of Stephanie?

Depends who's paying for it.

-Geaux

now they care about the elderly...after they use them in ads shoving them over cliffs in wheelchairs...they're just such two faced hypocrites

the drama and hysterics from them over asking who is footing the bill for the Dear mommie

so typical though

Last edited:
The Obama's have no shame in taking advantage of you taxpayers...this is something else I have never seen before
LINKS with this at site

SNIP:

March 21, 2014 - 3:32 pm
Here’s a question I’ll bet nobody ever asked Jay Carney at a White House press briefing: Why does Michelle Obama’s mother live at the White House at taxpayer expense? (If someone has asked, please send link for me to stand corrected.)

Now that Michelle Obama’s mother has caused a disruption on the latest exotic vacation for the first lady, perhaps it is time for some answers about why Marian Robinson is even on the trip to China. Worse, why is she appearing in official photographs with Chinese officials?

Drudge is reporting in big bold lead letters that Marian Robinson is barking orders at hotel staff and generally misbehaving.

How many Americans know that Michelle Obama’s mother is living at the White House at taxpayer expense? Not many, I’d guess.

all of it here

The PJ Tatler » Why Does Michelle Obama?s Mother Live at the White House?

Every First Couple with kids that age need a nanny to help out.

If it's her mother i am not going to get too bothered by it.

It's gonna be SOMEONE. Why NOT her?

Although she DEFINITELY showed her ass on this China vacation!

Totally Niggerish.

Last edited:
The Obama's have no shame in taking advantage of you taxpayers...this is something else I have never seen before
LINKS with this at site

SNIP:

March 21, 2014 - 3:32 pm
Here’s a question I’ll bet nobody ever asked Jay Carney at a White House press briefing: Why does Michelle Obama’s mother live at the White House at taxpayer expense? (If someone has asked, please send link for me to stand corrected.)

Now that Michelle Obama’s mother has caused a disruption on the latest exotic vacation for the first lady, perhaps it is time for some answers about why Marian Robinson is even on the trip to China. Worse, why is she appearing in official photographs with Chinese officials?

Drudge is reporting in big bold lead letters that Marian Robinson is barking orders at hotel staff and generally misbehaving.

How many Americans know that Michelle Obama’s mother is living at the White House at taxpayer expense? Not many, I’d guess.

all of it here

The PJ Tatler » Why Does Michelle Obama?s Mother Live at the White House?

Every First Couple with kids that age need a nanny to help out.

If it's her mother i am not going to get too bothered by it.

It's gonna be SOMEONE. Why NOT her?

as long as they're paying for her room and board like they would a nannies, nothing is wrong it...but now she is posing in official white house pictures meeting heads states...how many nannies do that?

Last edited:
now they care about the elderly...after they use them in ads shoving them over cliffs in wheelchairs...they're just such two faced hypocrites

the drama and hysterics from them over asking who is footing the bill for the Dear mommie

so typical though

Steph

Have you always hated old people or just Obama old people?

the really does fit the Obama's and extended family
just sit back and enjoy being hosed by them, oh and shut about it too...lol

Talk about envying the rich now.....:D

Not really I don't think

-Geaux

michelle-obama-ugly-2.jpg

Those same tax dollars that pay for.boehners tanning.hut trips and aye rand pauls sue obama road trip? The old.babysitter is of course the one to cringe at genuis.
Our tax dollars pay the salaries and expenses of politicians. We all know that. What I didn't know is that my tax dollars are also required to pay for the expenses of Ms. Robinson who is not a politician. :eusa_eh:

Not a single dollar of yours pays for that. More like a penny. Certainly somthing to ruin your saturday morning.

Get a life.
A penny?
:lmao:

We know that she goes about her life, and Secret Service have to accompany her, not to mention all the trips that she's been on with the first family, including the $8000 per night stay in China where she's making life uncomfortable for hotel staff.

Her expenses when factoring in food, lodging, trips, secret service, easily comes to 1 million per year. That is 8 million for the two 4 year terms. I don't know about you, but in my book 8 million bucks comes out to more than a penny per taxpayer.

so typical though

Steph

go play dear...you are the hater and just full of bs

Our tax dollars pay the salaries and expenses of politicians. We all know that. What I didn't know is that my tax dollars are also required to pay for the expenses of Ms. Robinson who is not a politician. :eusa_eh:

Not a single dollar of yours pays for that. More like a penny. Certainly somthing to ruin your saturday morning.

Get a life.
A penny?

We know that she goes about her life, and Secret Service have to accompany her, not to mention all the trips that she's been on with the first family, including the $8000 per night stay in China where she's making life uncomfortable for hotel staff.

Her expenses when factoring in food, lodging, trips, secret service, easily comes to 1 million per year. That is 8 million for the two 4 year terms. I don't know about you, but in my book 8 million bucks comes out to more than a penny per taxpayer.

Indeed. Look at the cost to go to the kids awards dressed for Printers Alley in Nashville.

-Geaux

825e91ac-6a0e-4ed1-b3f2-044394c45636.jpg

Get a life.
A penny?

Do you think the first family would prefer to live in a world where they didn't need round the clock security?

Get a life.
A penny?

Do you think the first family would prefer to live in a world where they didn't need round the clock security?

They could have that. It's called don't let the door hit you in the ass when you leave. They would just have to give up the luxurious lifestyle to which they feel is their due. If they weren't in a position to get round the clock security no hotel in China would let them dirty the sheets.

so typical though

Steph

It's not getting any funnier, Chuckles. Your attempts at being 'clever' and 'cute' are - as usual - painfully lame.

so typical though

Steph

It's not getting any funnier, Chuckles. Your attempts at being 'clever' and 'cute' are - as usual - painfully lame.

you can't discuss anything about their Dear leader or who pays for the Dear mommie
that's the kind of crap you get from the left

so typical though

Steph

Funny?

What's funny about conservatives questioning whether a grandmother should live in a home with her grand kids?

Steph won't answer, maybe you have the balls

The lady is 76 years old. If her daughter's family were not the first family, she would be living with them because that is how the Obama's do it: they don't leave the elderly on their own or in a rest home. So she is living with her family, as we would, most of us, prefer to do all over America, keep our parents with us. Why do you begrude her this? Why do you want to send her off to live alone or in a nursing home? What is wrong with your? Any costs involved to the American taxpayer are acutely minimal. This is very sad, very sad indeed.

Last edited:

Get a life.
A penny?

The First Family does indeed deserve to have Secret Service protection. That includes the President, spouse, and children. It does not include cousins, aunts, uncles, in-laws, friends, neighbors. Those millions of taxpayer dollars spent on the in-law could have been better spent elsewhere.

Forum List

Back