Why Does It Seem That Boards Are Heavy To The Right?

The left tends to prefer that their version of events and the world be accepted without question. A goodly number of them have no idea why they support what they support, except " because" and so when forced to answer hard question the majority run off to some board where they won't have to deal with those pesky questions and ideas.

Now we are blessed here, we have a smattering of leftoids that will stand and fight and are articulate and very adept at providing their reason for things. Granted they all still have a tendency to repeat the same lies over and over as if fact, but that is just standard practice. They don't run and they don't quit. They may get offended but they do not leave.

And for a while at least there were more lefties posting here then righties. Makes life much more fun when you have active participation from opposing sides.

Whereas the Right will imply foul play, and when corrected they Cut & Run without apology to another thread as if they still had credibility.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...rian-gave-me-three-neg-reps-in-one-day-2.html

Wow. Hope you didn't spend a long time on that awesome, as well as baseless deflection.:cuckoo:

It's hardly baseless if you had checked the link.
After implying that I was either lying or cheating when I said DiveCon had hit me with 6 neg reps because I was not in the red, someone took a powder and the thread was locked without an apology after I pointed out it was true and I didn't cheat.

I got some large pos reps from some music posts I had made which more than offset DiveCon's 6 and elvis' 3 neg reps. Even if a public apology is too much to expect after such an allegation, I didn't get a private one or even a rep to make up for it.
CON$ are very Liberal with the accusations, but conservative with the apologies.

And since you're so into apologies, I'll expect an apology for calling me a CON. Given that the 'cut and run' comment was what you were alluding to. Falsely labeling ........FOR SHAME.

ZOMG. Who digs up a three year old thread? :lol:

Prolly edthecyinc.

Again a FALSE accusation without giving me the benefit of any doubt!

If you had taken the time to look at the date stamps on the posts FIRST you will see someone else dug up this thread, not me.
You can Cut and Run now rather than apologize, I'll understand.

Ok. I'll cut and run. I thought my joke was quite funny. Even funnier since you're mad and that you were indeed the second poster to post in a three year old thread. But apologize, no.

Again, you reveal that I was the SECOND and therefore did not DIG UP this thread, it was at the very top of the "new posts" list when I started reading it.

But true to your programming, no matter how wrong a CON$ervative is they will never take responsibility.

Again a FALSE accusation without giving me the benefit of any doubt!

If you had taken the time to look at the date stamps on the posts FIRST you will see someone else dug up this thread, not me.
You can Cut and Run now rather than apologize, I'll understand.

Ok. I'll cut and run. I thought my joke was quite funny. Even funnier since you're mad and that you were indeed the second poster to post in a three year old thread. But apologize, no.

Again, you reveal that I was the SECOND and therefore did not DIG UP this thread, it was at the very top of the "new posts" list when I started reading it.

But true to your programming, no matter how wrong a CON$ervative is they will never take responsibility.

Firstly, it was a JOKE. I know it's hard for you to accept, but it was. Try and get over it. I guess I should have went against my better judgment and added the extra smilie, but I honestly thought that was over kill. Next time I will, just for you.

Secondly, for future reference, what do we call people like you? Pretty quick with the insults. I mean, this is the second time you've resorted to assumptions and tried to insult me by making derogatory remarks about what you THINK are my political leanings.

When the Bush administration was creating havoc, the boards were heavy to the left with people complaining. Now that Obama is in office, the opposite is taking place. It is an interesting, and yet totally useless, factoid...

It seems to me, that this great board, as well as my political message board is heavy to the right? Am I wrong? I cannot keep a single left winger in my message board (see my signature), and to me it appears that there are no Dems that can defend another Dem??? Prove me wrong is what I say,..be it in this site or mine. I find that everytime one makes a point against the left they get offended and quit,..I have had that happen I think about 20% of the time in my boards. Oh well, what a goof,...PROVE ME WRONG!:eusa_boohoo:

I have an explanation...

Sooner or later, sane people of intelligence just get tired trying to teach pigs to sing.

I say this, knowing full well, what this says about me, too.

I keep teaching, and they keep squealing off key.

It seems to me, that this great board, as well as my political message board is heavy to the right? Am I wrong? I cannot keep a single left winger in my message board (see my signature), and to me it appears that there are no Dems that can defend another Dem??? Prove me wrong is what I say,..be it in this site or mine. I find that everytime one makes a point against the left they get offended and quit,..I have had that happen I think about 20% of the time in my boards. Oh well, what a goof,...PROVE ME WRONG!:eusa_boohoo:

I have an explanation...

Sooner or later, sane people of intelligence just get tired trying to teach pigs to sing.

I say this, knowing full well, what this says about me, too.

I keep teaching, and they keep squealing off key.

I tired to rep you and was blocked. "Gotta spread it around." it says... :clap2:

To lefties, discussion boards seem to lean to the right because lefties think everyone that doesn't agree with them are conservative republicans, neocons or whatever the name of the day is.

Not everyone that disagrees with dimocrat, libby, pap is a right leaning republican wingnut.

actually, the deadenders are less than 30% of the population, but are more heavily represented here... so i'd say they're disproportionately represented. that's better for discussion purposes, but not representative of reality.

To lefties, discussion boards seem to lean to the right because lefties think everyone that doesn't agree with them are conservative republicans, neocons or whatever the name of the day is.

Not everyone that disagrees with dimocrat, libby, pap is a right leaning republican wingnut.

The most annoying type of poster is the one who claims they are "independent" conservatives, who supposedly hate both parties equally, but yet 100% of their posts are anti-Democrat. :lol:

You wouldn't know anyone like that, would you?

The most annoying type of poster is the one who claims they are "independent" conservatives, who supposedly hate both parties equally, but yet 100% of their posts are anti-Democrat. :lol:

Didn't you know? One can ONLY be an "independent" individual if they CONFORM absolutely 100% to CON$ervatism on every single issue.

Good Riddance, GOP Moderates
October 24, 2008
CALLER: My question is for you, in a hypothetical sense: If you could pick and choose what kind of conservatives and what kind of Republicans made up the Republican Party, would there be room for moderates (phone ringing) moderate conservatives or even liberal Republicans, that sort of thing? (ringing) Would there be room for those?

RUSH: (sigh) Well...

CALLER: (ringing)

RUSH: They can vote for us, but I don't want them in the party.

CALLER: That's exactly how I feel. (ringing) In order for us to rebuild --

RUSH: You know, but the problem is, you gotta define something for me. Would you define for me a "moderate conservative."

CALLER: A moderate conservative has gotta be someone that is a fiscal conservative first and foremost. Second, a moderate conservative is one that sides with the left on other issues, whether it's gun control or abortion rights or whatever.

RUSH: He's not a conservative if he sides with the left. See, conservatism is what it is. It doesn't need to be moderated. It doesn't need to be redefined. It doesn't need to be upgraded. It's based on personal liberty: individual freedom, a small state that functions for the express purpose of defending and protecting the population. The minute you say that conservatism includes people who are pro-choice, you've destroyed conservatism because conservatism stands for "life, liberty, pursuit of happiness."

RUSH: Conservatism is about the individual.

Last edited:
What "he said"? Who is he? If you are speaking of GunnyL, I ask what is your point? I was basically adding to his comment. You do this kind of thing a lot I see. You should make a point next time and include a noun that I can recognize. God Loves you!

Who is GunnyL?

:cuckoo:

Was me prior to dropping the "L". Lots of gravedigging going on past day or two.

USMB Rules & Regulations
Some revisions exist (3/30/07):
In an effort to maintain the integrity of USmessageboard.com and to provide a comfortable environment for people to communicate, we ask that you please follow the guidelines when posting on this site. These guidelines are global and are effective on every area on this site.

Any comments posted on the USmessageboard.com that violate our guidelines are routinely removed.

We reserve the right to close the accounts of persistent violators of these guidelines at any time and without warning.

Registration Guidelines:
Individuals are allowed one account. Anyone found to be in violation risks having all accounts banned. We have several tools at our disposal to identify multis. We use them. You may think you can get away with it, but you can't. So don't.

When the Bush administration was creating havoc, the boards were heavy to the left with people complaining. Now that Obama is in office, the opposite is taking place. It is an interesting, and yet totally useless, factoid...

It wasn't useless. We took back control in 2006 and 2008.

Now we will see the results of the right wings complaining about Obama in 2010. I say it won't stick with the American people.

America is turned off by the GOP right now.

Like Ben Affleck after Giggili, the GOP would be wise to disappear for awhile to let the public forget. And then in 2012 maybe they will have a chance.

But instead they are going back to the 1992 plan. Attack the president non stop for 4 or 8 years, never giving him a break, and the public will grow weary of it and vote out the Dems in 2012 and give Jeb Bush a shot.

The public will forget just how bad the last 2 Bush's were.

Oh, and Obama won't be stupid enough to put seamen on an interns dress. :eusa_shhh:

Who is GunnyL?

:cuckoo:

Was me prior to dropping the "L". Lots of gravedigging going on past day or two.

USMB Rules & Regulations
In an effort to maintain the integrity of USmessageboard.com and to provide a comfortable environment for people to communicate, we ask that you please follow the guidelines when posting on this site. These guidelines are global and are effective on every area on this site.

Any comments posted on the USmessageboard.com that violate our guidelines are routinely removed.

We reserve the right to close the accounts of persistent violators of these guidelines at any time and without warning.

Registration Guidelines:
Individuals are allowed one account. Anyone found to be in violation risks having all accounts banned. We have several tools at our disposal to identify multis. We use them. You may think you can get away with it, but you can't. So don't.

Huh? What does this have to do with someone changing their user name?

There are many who falsely claim to be independent, but due to the nature of us who are, that is their right. Not all independents are non-partisan, and one of the benefits of being independent is you can change what party you support at whatever time you deem reflects your own views. I use to support Democrats myself, but of late they have not shown any reason to support them, same holds true of many others.

USMB Rules & Regulations

Registration Guidelines:

Ed's a knee jerk assumer. The insults will follow. :blahblah:

USMB Rules & Regulations

Registration Guidelines:

OK. I didn't know one account could have multiple screen names.

USMB Rules & Regulations

Registration Guidelines:

No, it's a change in screen names, same account, same poster, one name ... it just got changed because he wanted to. He is an admin and can do it at will if he wanted.

No, it's a change in screen names, same account, same poster, one name ... it just got changed because he wanted to. He is an admin and can do it at will if he wanted.

Well, that explains it, because I tried to see if I could change MY screen name and saw no such editing feature nor any mention of the number of screen names allowed.
It is a SPECIAL PRIVILEGE.

Well, that explains it, because I tried to see if I could change MY screen name and saw no such editing feature nor any mention of the number of screen names allowed.
It is a SPECIAL PRIVILEGE.

Not really, I would think this was done like this to cut back on what you see in such boards as Yahoo, with the sock puppets. Anyone can change their name, as long as there is good reason, just ask. However having everyone change their screen names every day would get REALLY confusing to everyone on here, so it's a matter of keeping this confusion to a minimum.

Forum List

Back