Why Does It Seem That Boards Are Heavy To The Right?

To lefties, discussion boards seem to lean to the right because lefties think everyone that doesn't agree with them are conservative republicans, neocons or whatever the name of the day is.

Not everyone that disagrees with dimocrat, libby, pap is not a right leaning republican wingnut.

1) The far right wing of the Republican activist base are mainly led by very powerful people such as Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, and other heavily partisan talk radio ideologues just like them with Limbaugh being the undisputed leader of that crowd:

2) While Rush Limbaugh is obviously not popular with most Democrats and Independents, this recent Gallup Poll shows that Limbaugh "is viewed favorably by 60% of Republicans nationwide" which is a majority of the GOP:

3) Rush Limbaugh openly rejects the idea of serious Bipartisanship and compromise with any people who disagree with him including Republicans:

B) Rush Limbaugh confirmed this extreme ideology again on Friday, February 13 and today when he compared Bipartisanship and compromise to the question of Jesus making a deal with Satan:

"Bipartisanship only happens when one side gives in. That's why we despise bipartisanship here at the Limbaugh Institute. We never quit."

C) Rush Limbaugh's attitude toward Republican moderates who are not ideologues like him is "Good Riddance, GOP Moderates" and he openly admits that he is trying to purge the Republican Party of them:

4) Laura Ingraham follows this hard core ideological mold of Rush Limbaugh when she put Republican Florida Governor Charlie Crist (a potential running mate for John McCain in 2008) on her "GOP TRAITOR WATCH!" because he appeared on stage with Obama in Florida supporting the economic stimulus plan:

5) Many elected Republican officials truly fear Rush Limbaugh because of how many millions of people who he controls in his huge activist base. Look at Rep. Phil Gingrey (R-GA) who initially criticized Limbaugh, after that his office was inundated with calls from many of Limbaugh's "dittoheads," and then Gingrey called into Limbaugh's program pathetically begging him for forgiveness and kissing his ring:

wow i didn't know those people were on this message board

you're a little off topic again

I perceive not only a conservative bias but a very strong libertarian bias on these boards relative to the general population.

Folks that have time to jabber on these boards as a general rule probably are less folks out there working for lower incomes, and disproportionatley those with wealth who have some idle time.

Generalizing and speculating.

What "he said"? Who is he? If you are speaking of GunnyL, I ask what is your point? I was basically adding to his comment. You do this kind of thing a lot I see. You should make a point next time and include a noun that I can recognize. God Loves you!

Who is GunnyL?

:cuckoo:

Was me prior to dropping the "L". Lots of gravedigging going on past day or two.

The left tends to prefer that their version of events and the world be accepted without question. A goodly number of them have no idea why they support what they support, except " because" and so when forced to answer hard question the majority run off to some board where they won't have to deal with those pesky questions and ideas.

Now we are blessed here, we have a smattering of leftoids that will stand and fight and are articulate and very adept at providing their reason for things. Granted they all still have a tendency to repeat the same lies over and over as if fact, but that is just standard practice. They don't run and they don't quit. They may get offended but they do not leave.

And for a while at least there were more lefties posting here then righties. Makes life much more fun when you have active participation from opposing sides.

Whereas the Right will imply foul play, and when corrected they Cut & Run without apology to another thread as if they still had credibility.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...rian-gave-me-three-neg-reps-in-one-day-2.html

Wow. Hope you didn't spend a long time on that awesome, as well as baseless deflection.:cuckoo:

To lefties, discussion boards seem to lean to the right because lefties think everyone that doesn't agree with them are conservative republicans, neocons or whatever the name of the day is.

Not everyone that disagrees with dimocrat, libby, pap is not a right leaning republican wingnut.

Righties have a habit of projecting their behavior on everyone else.

Want Independent and Moderate Votes? Articulate Conservatism!
May 12, 2008
RUSH: I maintain that moderates and independents are Democrats. Because, by definition, if someone or some organization is not conservative, it's by definition going to be liberal, not moderate, not independent, it's going to be liberal

Liberal Caller Assails Sarah Palin
September 10, 2008
CALLER: No, I'm not a liberal. I'm an independent, actually.

RUSH: Well, it's the same thing. An independent is just somebody [who] doesn't have the guts to identify themselves as a liberal. And then you call a radio show like mine trying to sound like a very smart guy, and you prove why you're an independent. You're brainless.

Leftwingnuts have a habit or projecting their conspiracies theories on everyone who doesn't share their pitcher of kool-aid.

It seems to me, that this great board, as well as my political message board is heavy to the right? Am I wrong? I cannot keep a single left winger in my message board (see my signature), and to me it appears that there are no Dems that can defend another Dem??? Prove me wrong is what I say,..be it in this site or mine. I find that everytime one makes a point against the left they get offended and quit,..I have had that happen I think about 20% of the time in my boards. Oh well, what a goof,...PROVE ME WRONG!:eusa_boohoo:

I can't speak for all libs, but I don't waste my time or IQ debating intellectual inferiors, dummies, or straight up Bush apologists. Its a waste of time.

Is it possible there's something wrong with you and your board, and that's why you can't attract healthy and diverse debate? You might want to consider that as a possiblity, along with your theory that liberals are afraid of your awesomeness.

Dude, look at the dates, huh? This guy hasn't been a regular here in over a year. I'd say your response is falling on deaf ears.:lol:

1) The far right wing of the Republican activist base are mainly led by very powerful people such as Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, and other heavily partisan talk radio ideologues just like them with Limbaugh being the undisputed leader of that crowd:

2) While Rush Limbaugh is obviously not popular with most Democrats and Independents, this recent Gallup Poll shows that Limbaugh "is viewed favorably by 60% of Republicans nationwide" which is a majority of the GOP:

3) Rush Limbaugh openly rejects the idea of serious Bipartisanship and compromise with any people who disagree with him including Republicans:

B) Rush Limbaugh confirmed this extreme ideology again on Friday, February 13 and today when he compared Bipartisanship and compromise to the question of Jesus making a deal with Satan:

"Bipartisanship only happens when one side gives in. That's why we despise bipartisanship here at the Limbaugh Institute. We never quit."

C) Rush Limbaugh's attitude toward Republican moderates who are not ideologues like him is "Good Riddance, GOP Moderates" and he openly admits that he is trying to purge the Republican Party of them:

4) Laura Ingraham follows this hard core ideological mold of Rush Limbaugh when she put Republican Florida Governor Charlie Crist (a potential running mate for John McCain in 2008) on her "GOP TRAITOR WATCH!" because he appeared on stage with Obama in Florida supporting the economic stimulus plan:

5) Many elected Republican officials truly fear Rush Limbaugh because of how many millions of people who he controls in his huge activist base. Look at Rep. Phil Gingrey (R-GA) who initially criticized Limbaugh, after that his office was inundated with calls from many of Limbaugh's "dittoheads," and then Gingrey called into Limbaugh's program pathetically begging him for forgiveness and kissing his ring:

Shut up, idiot.

Sillyblahblah does the left proud.:lol:

I perceive not only a conservative bias but a very strong libertarian bias on these boards relative to the general population.

Folks that have time to jabber on these boards as a general rule probably are less folks out there working for lower incomes, and disproportionatley those with wealth who have some idle time.

Yes you are. I'm a journeyman electrician who works construction. What did you say you do again?

I think you get the point I am trying to make.

And you may not realize it, but Tom Delay & Bush and the GOP when they were in charge started every debate from as far right as they could. That way when they "compromised", the final solution was always right of center.

This was very smart of the GOP. And I am suggesting the Democrats do the same thing right back at you. But when I made that suggestion, righties and centrists got very upset. They want us liberals to be the "bigger men" and not do it back to the GOP.

You know me. I say FUCK THAT! :lol:

Yes you are. I'm a journeyman electrician who works construction. What did you say you do again?

I eat journeymen electricians for breakfast. Oh, you weren't asking me. Sorry Gunny.

But in all seriousness, these boards do lean heavy to the right, even if they and/or the moderators don't admit it. Isn't that right Gunny?

By the way, you make a lot of money Journeyman Electrician Salaries - Free Salary Search | Indeed.com

Were you mad at Joe the Plumber for not being certified?

And did it suck when you had to live with your Master for 7 years? :lol:

The word 'journeyman' comes from the French word journée, meaning the period of one day; this refers to their right to charge a fee for each day's work. They would normally be employed by a master craftsman, but would live apart and might have a family of their own. A journeyman could not employ others. In contrast, an apprentice would be bound to a master, usually for a fixed term of seven years, and lived with the master as a member of the household, receiving most or all of their compensation in terms of room and board.

Lawyer who works in a law office.

I think you get the point I am trying to make.

And you may not realize it, but Tom Delay & Bush and the GOP when they were in charge started every debate from as far right as they could. That way when they "compromised", the final solution was always right of center.

This was very smart of the GOP. And I am suggesting the Democrats do the same thing right back at you. But when I made that suggestion, righties and centrists got very upset. They want us liberals to be the "bigger men" and not do it back to the GOP.

You know me. I say FUCK THAT! :lol:

Sorry Bobo, but if there was a way to justify it we who lean more to the left would probably ban you from our parties, just as I am sure the right leaners would do the same to their wingnuts if they could. Just be thankful we can't and won't.

The left tends to prefer that their version of events and the world be accepted without question. A goodly number of them have no idea why they support what they support, except " because" and so when forced to answer hard question the majority run off to some board where they won't have to deal with those pesky questions and ideas.

Now we are blessed here, we have a smattering of leftoids that will stand and fight and are articulate and very adept at providing their reason for things. Granted they all still have a tendency to repeat the same lies over and over as if fact, but that is just standard practice. They don't run and they don't quit. They may get offended but they do not leave.

And for a while at least there were more lefties posting here then righties. Makes life much more fun when you have active participation from opposing sides.

Whereas the Right will imply foul play, and when corrected they Cut & Run without apology to another thread as if they still had credibility.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...rian-gave-me-three-neg-reps-in-one-day-2.html

Wow. Hope you didn't spend a long time on that awesome, as well as baseless deflection.:cuckoo:

Righties have a habit of projecting their behavior on everyone else.

Want Independent and Moderate Votes? Articulate Conservatism!
May 12, 2008
RUSH: I maintain that moderates and independents are Democrats. Because, by definition, if someone or some organization is not conservative, it's by definition going to be liberal, not moderate, not independent, it's going to be liberal

Liberal Caller Assails Sarah Palin
September 10, 2008
CALLER: No, I'm not a liberal. I'm an independent, actually.

RUSH: Well, it's the same thing. An independent is just somebody [who] doesn't have the guts to identify themselves as a liberal. And then you call a radio show like mine trying to sound like a very smart guy, and you prove why you're an independent. You're brainless.

Leftwingnuts have a habit or projecting their conspiracies theories on everyone who doesn't share their pitcher of kool-aid.

Speaking of baseless deflections, what do "conspiracies theories" have to do with dividing everyone into 2 groups???
You have unwittingly proved my projection point. Thank you.

The Last Man Standing Refuses to Join the Cult of Barack Obama
January 19, 2009
RUSH: I don't see groups of people.

Ex-Pittsburgher Calls Town Racist
April 8, 2008
RUSH: Any person or organization who is not conservative by definition will be a liberal.

ZOMG. Who digs up a three year old thread? :lol:

Prolly edthecyinc.

Again a FALSE accusation without giving me the benefit of any doubt!

If you had taken the time to look at the date stamps on the posts FIRST you will see someone else dug up this thread, not me.
You can Cut and Run now rather than apologize, I'll understand.

Because the left does not have facts to back up their positions, when they are asked to back them up, they can't. Most of what the left thinks and believes is done so on emotion rather than strong convictions based on factual evidence.

ZOMG. Who digs up a three year old thread? :lol:

Prolly edthecyinc.

Again a FALSE accusation without giving me the benefit of any doubt!

If you had taken the time to look at the date stamps on the posts FIRST you will see someone else dug up this thread, not me.
You can Cut and Run now rather than apologize, I'll understand.

Ok. I'll cut and run. I thought my joke was quite funny. Even funnier since you're mad and that you were indeed the second poster to post in a three year old thread. But apologize, no.

Forum List

Back