Why does Hillary hate the middle class?

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
Hillary said yesterday, that businesses don't create jobs. Are you kidding me? If she runs for president, if I was the republican running against her, I would have a banner with that saying behind me at all the debates. This is crazy, why do liberals hate the private sector?

Hillary said yesterday, that businesses don't create jobs. Are you kidding me? If she runs for president, if I was the republican running against her, I would have a banner with that saying behind me at all the debates. This is crazy, why do liberals hate the private sector?
What difference, at this point, does it make.

We might as well forgo the election; media will be all in for Hillary.

Hillary was defending the middle class in claiming that it is middle class buying power that creates jobs

Nice try at deflection though

Hillary was defending the middle class in claiming that it is middle class buying power that creates jobs

Business creates middle class jobs, she is an idiot. Kinda like Obama's yo didn't build that, crap.

Business follows the market

A burgeoning middle class drives the market. More consumption, more money circulating, better quality of life for the middle class

Why do conservatives hate the middle class?

Business creates middle class jobs, she is an idiot. Kinda like Obama's yo didn't build that, crap.

A burgeoning middle class drives the market. More consumption, more money circulating, better quality of life for the middle class

Not the republicans stating that businesses do not create jobs. Tell me then, what do they create?

Not the republicans stating that businesses do not create jobs. Tell me then, what do they create?

The point Hillary was making is that Businesses do not create jobs in a vacuum. They do not just go out one day and say "I think I will create 10,000 jobs"
Business follows the market. As the market expands, so do businesses to respond to it.
The middle class is a massive part of that Market that is contracting. Businesses are suffering because of it

The point Hillary was making is that Businesses do not create jobs in a vacuum. They do not just go out one day and say "I think I will create 10,000 jobs"
Business follows the market. As the market expands, so do businesses to respond to it.
The middle class is a massive part of that Market that is contracting. Businesses are suffering because of it
You consider that a point?!

My God man, don't you have any self-respect?

Why does Hillary hate the middle class?

All the women Bill fucked were middle class

I acknowledge your concession

This latest lie of hers is sooooooooooooooo outlandish that any lib caught praising her for it should be committed to a mental institution.

At this point, libs will start telling people the oceans are made of bubblegum and certain idiots will believe her.

I acknowledge your concession
I would concede businesses do not create jobs in a vacuum, but I can't imagine why since I have never heard that. I also can't imagine why anyone would feel the to say that.

Have you no pride?

No, he has had Obama's pecker up his butt for 6 years now.

No, he has had Obama's pecker up his butt for 6 years now.
I clearly understand your point although crudely put. I am just trying to figure out why anyone would seek to explain to rationalize a statement so bizarrely.

Forum List

Back