Why Does Evolutionary Science Only Believe In Things In Which There Is No Evidence?

Is the OP poster implying that religious texts reflect evidence?
He thinks scientists believe humans came from monkeys?
I hope he is not a teacher!
he doesn't know what he believes

Of course, I know what is real science and what is fake science. Both you and denmark are one who have been lied to and fooled badly. Some saps believe anything as long as they do not have to answer to Jesus. However, we all know that everyone will have to answer to Jesus for their second life. The evidence for this is in the Bible and the life of Jesus as Christ and his resurrection. OTOH, we do not even have evidence of bipedalism in monkeys/apes/chimps, but we do see that they still have the same cranial capacity as both you and denmark. I'll take that as true science because creation scientists observed monkeys like this today, and past australopithicine fossils like this, too.

There are libs who enjoy looking freaky due to wanting to be different. I'd love to see them get operations in order to prove their fake vestigial claims. Darwin should have been a role model for this instead of being one for Adolph Hitler. Maybe some atheists will be that way in their second life. Oh noes!

15 Human "Vestigial" Organs and Functions
15 Human Vestigial Organs and Functions

It is funny that you’re forced to link to cartoons as a way to support your ID’iot creation ministries and their nonsense claims.

Of course, I know what is real science and what is fake science. Both you and denmark are one who have been lied to and fooled badly. Some saps believe anything as long as they do not have to answer to Jesus. However, we all know that everyone will have to answer to Jesus for their second life. The evidence for this is in the Bible and the life of Jesus as Christ and his resurrection. OTOH, we do not even have evidence of bipedalism in monkeys/apes/chimps, but we do see that they still have the same cranial capacity as both you and denmark. I'll take that as true science because creation scientists observed monkeys like this today, and past australopithicine fossils like this, too.

There was no so-called resurrection of a guy named Jesus. No witnesses and no evidence to support it.

The problem with the term “creation scientists” is that it is just a false label for hyper-religious loons who really have no business in science.

.... However, we all know that everyone will have to answer to Jesus for their second life.
The Evidence for this is in the Bible and the life of Jesus as Christ and his resurrection....
You're a 12 IQ Proselytizing Numb Nuts Clown.
This is the SCIENCE section you Piece of Shlt.
And 100% DISHONEST as well.. Lying for Jesus you DELUDED Abortion.

Circular Reasoning

CIRCULAR REASONING
circulus in demonstrando
Description: A type of reasoning in which the proposition is supported by the premises, which is supported by the proposition, creating a Circle in reasoning where NO Useful information is being shared.
This Fallacy is often quite Humorous.
Example #2:

The Bible is the Word of God because God tells us it is... in the Bible.

Explanation: This is a very serious circular argument on which many people base their entire lives.
This is like getting an e-mail from a Nigerian prince, offering to give you his billion dollar fortune -- but only after you wire him a “good will” offering of $50,000. Of course, you are skeptical until you read the final line in the e-mail that reads “I, prince Nubadola, assure you that this is my message, and it is legitimate. You can trust this e-mail and any others that come from me.” Now you know it is legitimate... because it says so in the e-mail.​

`
`

Last edited:
There are libs who enjoy looking freaky due to wanting to be different. I'd love to see them get operations in order to prove their fake vestigial claims. Darwin should have been a role model for this instead of being one for Adolph Hitler. Maybe some atheists will be that way in their second life. Oh noes!

It is funny that you’re forced to link to cartoons as a way to support your ID’iot creation ministries and their nonsense claims.

Hahahahahahahahaha. She's claiming these are vestigial organs you twit. While some are not like the appendix, coccyx and male nipple. According to the writer, some still have functionality, but some like wisdom teeth do not. I haven't looked up all the so-called "vestigial" organs, so do not have a reply for all of them. This proves to me that you are an idiot who does not read my links and further not worthy of my time. You need to pull your head out of your atheist arse-hole before being worthy again.

.... However, we all know that everyone will have to answer to Jesus for their second life.
The Evidence for this is in the Bible and the life of Jesus as Christ and his resurrection....

Circular Reasoning

CIRCULAR REASONING
circulus in demonstrando
Description: A type of reasoning in which the proposition is supported by the premises, which is supported by the proposition, creating a Circle in reasoning where NO Useful information is being shared.
Example #2:

Explanation: This is a very serious circular argument on which many people base their entire lives.
This is like getting an e-mail from a Nigerian prince, offering to give you his billion dollar fortune -- but only after you wire him a “good will” offering of $50,000. Of course, you are skeptical until you read the final line in the e-mail that reads “I, prince Nubadola, assure you that this is my message, and it is legitimate. You can trust this e-mail and any others that come from me.” Now you know it is legitimate... because it says so in the e-mail.​

`
`

I provided historical information and a logical one. You provided more ad-hominem attacks, so you lose again abu afak. The circular reasoning is evolution and ToE.

First, your examples are not valid. The word of God in the Bible has been validated. It is the only religion with a Trinity and Jesus as God and human. We know that Jesus existed, was crucified and buried, but rose again on the third day. If you want to show circular reasoning, then you have to invalidate the Resurrection. We also had science back up the Bible which was another thread that you failed at. For example, we found that the universe is a flat shape like that of a scroll and not saddle shaped.

Now, let's get back on topic. What has science found to back up evolution? Your present is the key to the past has been rendered mixed up in regards to what happened to the dinosaurs. Creation science has said that it was catastrophism that killed them off, i.e. Noah's flood. Secular scientists now say that it was catastrophism by a gigantic asteroid, volcanic activity from India and global warming. Where is the uniformitarianism? They also admit that we were one supercontinent that was broken up into seven continents. That's catastrophism, too, as the creation scientists came up with continental drift theory and nobody believed it, at first. So science backs up the Bible while science does not back up evolution.

Hahahahahahahahaha. She's claiming these are vestigial organs you twit. While some are not like the appendix, coccyx and male nipple. According to the writer, some still have functionality, but some like wisdom teeth do not. I haven't looked up all the so-called "vestigial" organs, so do not have a reply for all of them. This proves to me that you are an idiot who does not read my links and further not worthy of my time. You need to pull your head out of your atheist arse-hole before being worthy again.

Your silly tirade is another indication of your complete lack of a science vocabulary. Here you are agreeing you don’t know what vestigial organs are but as usual, you launch into a tirade denying they exist.

You will always be at a disadvantage in these threads because you are limited to what you are indoctrinated with at your ID’iot creation ministries.

Circular Reasoning

CIRCULAR REASONING
circulus in demonstrando
Example #2:

`
`

I provided historical information and a logical one. You provided more ad-hominem attacks, so you lose again abu afak. The circular reasoning is evolution and ToE.

First, your examples are not valid. The word of God in the Bible has been validated. It is the only religion with a Trinity and Jesus as God and human. We know that Jesus existed, was crucified and buried, but rose again on the third day. If you want to show circular reasoning, then you have to invalidate the Resurrection. We also had science back up the Bible which was another thread that you failed at. For example, we found that the universe is a flat shape like that of a scroll and not saddle shaped.

Now, let's get back on topic. What has science found to back up evolution? Your present is the key to the past has been rendered mixed up in regards to what happened to the dinosaurs. Creation science has said that it was catastrophism that killed them off, i.e. Noah's flood. Secular scientists now say that it was catastrophism by a gigantic asteroid, volcanic activity from India and global warming. Where is the uniformitarianism? They also admit that we were one supercontinent that was broken up into seven continents. That's catastrophism, too, as the creation scientists came up with continental drift theory and nobody believed it, at first. So science backs up the Bible while science does not back up evolution.

Science does not support a biblical flood 6,000 years ago. Your ID’iot creation ministry tales and fables don’t stand up to the scrunity of modern science.

The planet is far older than your biblical tales allow for. Your notion that the gods wiped humanity from the planet and then provided for familial / incestuous relations to repopulate the planet is rather.... creepy.

what happens in the [ hahahah ] second life? can we see/hear/talk/etc?
or are we like Star Trek aliens where they communicate with their brains? will we have a brain?
star-trek-aliens-05.jpg

Science does not support a biblical flood 6,000 years ago. Your ID’iot creation ministry tales and fables don’t stand up to the scrunity of modern science.

The planet is far older than your biblical tales allow for. Your notion that the gods wiped humanity from the planet and then provided for familial / incestuous relations to repopulate the planet is rather.... creepy.

Creation has fossils found atop Mt. Everest. We do not falsely claim them to be hundreds of millions years old, but use the location as evidence of a global flood and fountains rising up from the deep. This is how mountains develop very rapidly with catastrophism.

It's not creepy at all when necessary and they were more genetically sound than humans today. After the flood humans were doused with gamma rays to shorten their lives as further punishment. I think God the Father has control of the gamma ray frequencies or higher wave frequencies.

It seems you have fallen for Satan's lies and now belittle and put God in a negative light. We can all be angry with God as something tragic or difficult has happened in our lives, but it is difficult to believe God is good from your vantage point.

or are we like Star Trek aliens where they communicate with their brains? will we have a brain?
star-trek-aliens-05.jpg

It will be a new Earth and new universe. I think it will be what is described as paradise with Adam and Eve and we will have perfect spiritual bodies, but no temptation to sin since Satan and his demonic angels have been cast down into hell. I think our life spirits will be similar to way we are now. Our personalities do not change. There may still be earthly things that we enjoy doing now.and new and wondrous experiences to enjoy. Of course, there will be a lot of questions to find the answers for in regards to what happened. In this world, we put God first, our families second and our jobs or work third. It may not be that much different in the next world. Just different. No lines. No getting cut off in traffic. No frustrations, discomfort and pain and suffering that we experience now. Here is one view which I have seen and heard of...

Unfortunately, you get the other gate with your attitude. Do you remember what Satan told Eve through the snake? He told her that she will not die. It is ironic that Satan tells you the same thing. That your spiritually perfect body will not die, but you are headed to be one of the spiritual dead.

Last edited:
Hey, Hollie with the clueless symbol as an avatar. Here is an example of use for male nipples haha. I guess he wants to show them off. Like for women, it is for sexual stimulation and not just breast feeding. It is stupid to assume they are vestigial organs in order to provide evidence for vestigial organs (both evolutionary and circular thinking) when there is a function for them. I won my fantasy b-ball league and this is the vid that I played to celebrate to the league.

Hey, Hollie with the clueless symbol as an avatar. Here is an example of use for male nipples haha. I guess he wants to show them off. Like for women, it is for sexual stimulation and not just breast feeding. It is stupid to assume they are vestigial organs in order to provide evidence for vestigial organs (both evolutionary and circular thinking) when there is a function for them. I won my fantasy b-ball league and this is the vid that I played to celebrate to the league.

I gave you the link earlier to vestigial organs. It’s obvious that struck a nerve as you’re now spamming the thread with pointless YouTube videos.

You offered nothing to refute the data, You simply launched into another tirade replete with your usual “hahahahaha” commentary. At least for me, “hahahahahaha” is not a convincing argument but it seems to be the best that ID’iot creationists can offer.

Here’s another anti-evilutionist claim. Note that it comes from one of the most extreme hyper-religious loons who obviously wont be persuaded by fact.

Claim CB361:

Vestigial organs (if any really exist) are not evidence of evolution. They just show decay consistent with the second law of thermodynamics.
Source:
Morris, Henry M. 1985. Scientific Creationism. Green Forest, AR: Master Books, 75-76.
Response:
  1. Vestigial organs include more than atrophied organs. The bones of the middle ear, for example, are vestiges of jaw bones of ancestral tetrapods.

2. Loss of organs is sometimes an advantage. For example, loss of legs is adaptive in whales. Thus, losses of organs often are evolution driven by natural selection. They are evidence of evolution when their vestigial forms show similarities to earlier nonvestigial forms.

Here’s an introductory guide to biological evolution that touches on vestigial organs.

Introduction to Evolutionary Biology

You’re free to counter with research papers from the Henry Morris school for the afflicted.

Here’s more data to ruin your day: The Origin of Whales and the Power of Independent Evidence

Note that there is an entire page of references and links at the bottom of the article.

You could counter the above with peer reviewed studies performed by the charlatans at your ID’iot creation ministries but we both know that those charlatans do no research.

star-trek-aliens-05.jpg

It will be a new Earth and new universe. I think it will be what is described as paradise with Adam and Eve and we will have perfect spiritual bodies, but no temptation to sin since Satan and his demonic angels have been cast down into hell. I think our life spirits will be similar to way we are now. Our personalities do not change. There may still be earthly things that we enjoy doing now.and new and wondrous experiences to enjoy. Of course, there will be a lot of questions to find the answers for in regards to what happened. In this world, we put God first, our families second and our jobs or work third. It may not be that much different in the next world. Just different. No lines. No getting cut off in traffic. No frustrations, discomfort and pain and suffering that we experience now. Here is one view which I have seen and heard of...

Unfortunately, you get the other gate with your attitude. Do you remember what Satan told Eve through the snake? He told her that she will not die. It is ironic that Satan tells you the same thing. That your spiritually perfect body will not die, but you are headed to be one of the spiritual dead.

people love to sin
sex/hate/gluttony/etc

star-trek-aliens-05.jpg

Interesting you refer to Satan and the snake. In the Genesis fable, Satan told the truth to Adam and Eve. Your gods lied.

Ain’t that a kick in the pants?

I gave you the link earlier to vestigial organs. It’s obvious that struck a nerve as you’re now spamming the thread with pointless YouTube videos.

You offered nothing to refute the data, You simply launched into another tirade replete with your usual “hahahahaha” commentary. At least for me, “hahahahahaha” is not a convincing argument but it seems to be the best that ID’iot creationists can offer.

Here’s another anti-evilutionist claim. Note that it comes from one of the most extreme hyper-religious loons who obviously wont be persuaded by fact.

Claim CB361:

Vestigial organs (if any really exist) are not evidence of evolution. They just show decay consistent with the second law of thermodynamics.
Source:
Morris, Henry M. 1985. Scientific Creationism. Green Forest, AR: Master Books, 75-76.
Response:
  1. Vestigial organs include more than atrophied organs. The bones of the middle ear, for example, are vestiges of jaw bones of ancestral tetrapods.

2. Loss of organs is sometimes an advantage. For example, loss of legs is adaptive in whales. Thus, losses of organs often are evolution driven by natural selection. They are evidence of evolution when their vestigial forms show similarities to earlier nonvestigial forms.

Here’s an introductory guide to biological evolution that touches on vestigial organs.

You’re free to counter with research papers from the Henry Morris school for the afflicted.

Here’s more data to ruin your day: The Origin of Whales and the Power of Independent Evidence

Note that there is an entire page of references and links at the bottom of the article.

You could counter the above with peer reviewed studies performed by the charlatans at your ID’iot creation ministries but we both know that those charlatans do no research.

Gawd. More foolishness and you do not address my argument. I'm not sure how we ever got on this topic. All I can think of is "vestigial" organs is a made up argument against God. I think the logic goes God would not create humans with non-functioning body parts. Otherwise, this is an evolutionary fail like monkeys that are not bipedal. Or chickens that evolved from dinosaurs. You can't have it both ways.

How can my Queen vid be pointless when Freddie Mercury is titillating his fans? I doubt he was wearing his spandex backwards like a woman would do.

Many times I just hahahahahahahaha to your post as in smh, lolz, lolz, lolz due to its lack of academic basis and foolishness. You should at least get that message.

Moreover, why can't you explain what your links say in your own words? How does vestigial organs relate to evolution? How does it relate to the argument you are presenting. I'm not a mind reader.

I'll address Dr. Henry Morris' argument that you copy and pasted. It sounds like he's claiming entropy or the transfer of heat when animals use up their energy to counter the evolutionary claims. There are no basis for these claims in the first place as we do not have transitional fossils of whales losing their legs. I think someone made an argument that whales came from tiktaalik as an example of how animals can evolve another way instead of the sea-to-land-and-back-to-sea evolution. Even Dr. C. Owen Lovejoy thinks apes evolved from humans. These are valid theories under evolution, but the liberal media spin their own stories for the mainstream to digest and be brainwashed with. That's how people believe in the Earth and universe being so old. I knew the argument for the evolution of whales, so was able to respond to it.

Will you answer my questions? Can you briefly answer in your own words? What does the middle ear bone have to do with evolution?

star-trek-aliens-05.jpg

people love to sin
sex/hate/gluttony/etc

You are not getting God's message from the Bible about the snake and what he said. You also did not get the message about losing your perfect spiritual bodies and being spiritually dead. This is your doom or weakness as a low brow internet atheist. Do you hit yourself in the head with an iron sledgehammer before posting? We've gone from your mocking Star Trek beings who communicate telepathically as part of the second life to even more foolishness.

Anyway, isn't this evidence for Satan? And you got it wrong. People do not love to sin, but hate to sin. They know deep inside what is right and wrong. God made us like himself. I think you are referring to illicit sex, hate, gluttony or the seven deadly sins (Catholic ideas of people's vices from Pope Gregory). The message is not the one sin is greater than the other. It's that all sin leads to spiritual death.

Claim CB361:

Source:
Response:

Gawd. More foolishness and you do not address my argument. I'm not sure how we ever got on this topic. All I can think of is "vestigial" organs is a made up argument against God. I think the logic goes God would not create humans with non-functioning body parts. Otherwise, this is an evolutionary fail like monkeys that are not bipedal. Or chickens that evolved from dinosaurs. You can't have it both ways.

How can my Queen vid be pointless when Freddie Mercury is titillating his fans? I doubt he was wearing his spandex backwards like a woman would do.

Many times I just hahahahahahahaha to your post as in smh, lolz, lolz, lolz due to its lack of academic basis and foolishness. You should at least get that message.

Moreover, why can't you explain what your links say in your own words? How does vestigial organs relate to evolution? How does it relate to the argument you are presenting. I'm not a mind reader.

I'll address Dr. Henry Morris' argument that you copy and pasted. It sounds like he's claiming entropy or the transfer of heat when animals use up their energy to counter the evolutionary claims. There are no basis for these claims in the first place as we do not have transitional fossils of whales losing their legs. I think someone made an argument that whales came from tiktaalik as an example of how animals can evolve another way instead of the sea-to-land-and-back-to-sea evolution. Even Dr. C. Owen Lovejoy thinks apes evolved from humans. These are valid theories under evolution, but the liberal media spin their own stories for the mainstream to digest and be brainwashed with. That's how people believe in the Earth and universe being so old. I knew the argument for the evolution of whales, so was able to respond to it.

Will you answer my questions? Can you briefly answer in your own words? What does the middle ear bone have to do with evolution?

I was not at all surprised you chose to sidestep the data I linked for you. One honestly reaches conclusions by examining the evidence.

Conjecture, speculation and rejection of facts are what we see from the hyper-religious and the ID'iot creation ministries. Dogma, as a means to support predefined conclusions, does not deserve the same consideration as peer reviewed data. Conjectures which generate claims in conflict with observed physical evidence can be summarily discarded.

Young-earth creationism ID'iot creationism is conjecture and wilfully discarding of facts. That is obviously in conflict with the available evidence. As such, it does not deserve equal consideration or time with volumes of data, evidence and and well-tested theories from science.

I'm sure you noticed that nowhere did you offer a single bit of evidence to refute the links I supplied. Aside from your denials and inability to offer any support for your claims to magic and supernaturalism, what did you hope to accomplish?

star-trek-aliens-05.jpg

people love to sin
sex/hate/gluttony/etc

You are not getting God's message from the Bible about the snake and what he said. You also did not get the message about losing your perfect spiritual bodies and being spiritually dead. This is your doom or weakness as a low brow internet atheist. Do you hit yourself in the head with an iron sledgehammer before posting? We've gone from your mocking Star Trek beings who communicate telepathically as part of the second life to even more foolishness.

Anyway, isn't this evidence for Satan? And you got it wrong. People do not love to sin, but hate to sin. They know deep inside what is right and wrong. God made us like himself. I think you are referring to illicit sex, hate, gluttony or the seven deadly sins (Catholic ideas of people's vices from Pope Gregory). The message is not the one sin is greater than the other. It's that all sin leads to spiritual death.

The message from the snake in the genesis tale is quite clear. It is also quite a dilemma: the snake (Satan) told the truth. Your gods lied.

Why did your gods lie?

Forum List

Back