Why does BHO always minimize terrorism right before elections

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
This guys a riot.

Everybody knows why the Benghazi terror attack was minimized. Because it wouldn't fit the narrative the WH was putting out about it.

Now here we are again.
'This Has Happened Far Too Often,' Obama Says, After 3 Officers Killed

But what did he say today:
"I hope people, the next morning, walked outside and birds were chirping and the sun was out and this afternoon, people will be, you know, watching their kids play on sports teams and go to the swimming pool and folks are going to work and getting ready for the weekend," Obama said, speaking alongside Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto during a joint news conference. "And in particular, I think it is important, just to be absolutely clear here, that some of the fears that were expressed throughout the week just don't jibe with the facts."

I bet BHO would sell ya an AR today

Because the vindictive, purple-lipped, carpet-headed, treasonous pig lives on a diet of muslim semen, that's why.

This guys a riot.

Everybody knows why the Benghazi terror attack was minimized. Because it wouldn't fit the narrative the WH was putting out about it.

Now here we are again.
'This Has Happened Far Too Often,' Obama Says, After 3 Officers Killed

But what did he say today:
"I hope people, the next morning, walked outside and birds were chirping and the sun was out and this afternoon, people will be, you know, watching their kids play on sports teams and go to the swimming pool and folks are going to work and getting ready for the weekend," Obama said, speaking alongside Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto during a joint news conference. "And in particular, I think it is important, just to be absolutely clear here, that some of the fears that were expressed throughout the week just don't jibe with the facts."

I bet BHO would sell ya an AR today

What did you expect? The incumbent always tries to make things look better than they actually are and the challenger always tries to make things out to be much worse than they actually are.

Al Qaeida is on the run
ISIS is a JV Team
The War on Terror Is OVER
If you like your plan you can keep your plan

Why do cons ignore that all these mass shootings involve assault style rifles ??

Al Qaeida is on the run
ISIS is a JV Team

They are the JV TEAM! Compared to alqueda who knocked down our cities .

What do righties want . We bomb them every day . We prop up the Iraq army who's fighting them.

Will you not be happy unless U.S. troops come home dead???

Again, you can't fix 'stupid'.

The JV Team took Iraq from Obama, killed thousands, embarassed him in Paris, and took support, financing, weapons, protection, and training from Obama. They are as big as well armed, still in Iraq, and have killed so many BECAUSE of Barry.

Troops have already come home dead again because Barry gave them free entry into Iraq.

Barry promised no boots on the ground but has sent more troops IN 4 times now and more body bags OUT.

And you piss-throwing flag/self-igniting mouth breathers treat him like some competent leader instead of the lying, incompetent, treasonous POS he is.

and its best he not even speak, we all know what happens within 3 days of Obama speaking of a recent attack, or assuring us that all is safe

Barry has continually minimized each and every terrorist attack...but he does make an especially big effort at election time to lie to the liberal sheep. Always seems to work...

Barry has continually minimized each and every terrorist attack...but he does make an especially big effort at election time to lie to the liberal sheep. Always seems to work...
When I was a youth counselor I was trained to watch for behavior patterns. And this one is to obvious.
Like I said, You could buy an ar15 from Barry in the next week.

Al Qaeida is on the run
ISIS is a JV Team

What do righties want . We bomb them every day . We prop up the Iraq army who's fighting them.

No. The problem is obama minimizes stuff before elections. He couldn't say enough about violence in America; especially gun violence.
Now look, Trump put in under the microscope and vuala everything is peachey.

Every time the dumb ass runs his big fat lying mouth about how he has terrorists on the run there's a horrific attack that makes him look like a stupid moron.

Al Qaeida is on the run
ISIS is a JV Team

OMG Timmy, is another lakhota, edean....sucks that democrat dick and has no ability to think for himself.

Swallow it all Timmy swallow.it all.

And we want to kill them, waterboard pr worse....actually scare them

Forum List

Back