Why do YOU wear?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
What you wear?

What is your favorite thing to wear?

Not at work:

I love jeans and cute little t shirts, and flip flops.

Or shorts and a tank top.

At work:

Sundresses , as long as they don't have "spaghetti straps" we can wear them. Throw on some sandals and I'm comfy at work!

Or pants and a cute top, easy to throw on in the morning.

What you wear?

Not at work:

At work:

Sundresses , as long as they don't have "spaghetti straps" we can wear them. Throw on some sandals and I'm comfy at work!

weekends:

jeans or shorts, tshirt or sweater depending on the weather. Sandals or sneakers.

work:

slacks, or khaki, and nice collared dress shirt. Tie optional

around the house:

the homer simpson mumu

Home: jeans and tees. If cold sweatshirt or sweater. Then there's always flannel pajamas. Ahhhh.

School: slacks and blouse/sweater. Sometimes a skirt, if I want everyone to freak out! ;)

Last edited:
What you wear?

Not at work:

At work:

That's weird, I was going to say the same thing! Drives my wife crazy! :lol:

Depends on the weather.

At my last job I usually wore a business casual outfit, with a skirt instead of pants, cos even tho my butt's not great I have killer legs. :)

For just relaxing, jeans and tshirt.

For clubbing... I prolly shouldn't go into detail. :tongue:

Work-

Depends on whether I am at home or in the ofice. In the office, I wear a suit. Usually pinstriped. When I work at home, I wear one of three pairs of Levis that I won. All of them are stained, have holes in them and a skoal ring in the left back pocket( I quit dipping, but the rings are still there.) Usually a T-shirt and a pair of Rocky boots.

Weekends-
Khakis slacks or shorts, a polo shirt, and FootJoy golf spikes. If I am not golfing, I wear the same thing I were when working at home.

Depends on the weather.

At my last job I usually wore a business casual outfit, with a skirt instead of pants, cos even tho my butt's not great I have killer legs. :)

For just relaxing, jeans and tshirt.

For clubbing... I prolly shouldn't go into detail. :tongue:

Especially not if we're talking baby seals. :eek:

I would recommend dark clothes or Tyvek suits that you can just throw away after the clubbing.

Funny how this thread became a serious one.

Well, it is interesting how people dress I guess!

The 13 yo wears jeans and T shirts of bands, last night she and I were out, I had on my Zeppelin shirt and she had on her Ramones shirt. This lady stops us and asks: "Are you 2 a rock and roll family?"

Hell Yeah We Are! :cool:

Forum List

Back