Who is your favorite neighbor, and why?

alan1

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
My favorite is Motown.
He's a retired DJ, he's got a face built for radio, he's uglier than homemade sin.
Him and I can waste away a few hours whilst leaning on the silverado and downing a few beers and shooting the shit. Everything's real with him, there isn't anything fake with the dude. He calls it like he sees it.
During the day, while most of us are at work, he walks the neighborhood and chases off the punks that might be up to no good.
He's good people.

My favorite neighbor:
6qzhmr.jpg

Quiet, calm..... Never asks for anything. Also one of my most distant neighbors.

My machine shop in Ballard, a community in Seattle, is in a huge building that on the inside looks like Thunderdome. The neighbors do everything from blow glass to make metal art to machining aircraft parts. There is even an airplane. Lots of custom vehicles. It is a great place to create stuff like my inventions.

I have never befriended any neighbour ever and never will.I like friends that need nothing ever.

I have never befriended any neighbour ever and never will.I like friends that need nothing ever.

Or maybe none of your neighbors like you. :eusa_whistle:

Could be, but, I am friendly when friendly to, I reciprocate but have a barricade, I make no bones about it.There is a line and I make the rules.I have been shit on once to often.Hasn't happened for years and won't ever again.

It is a great place to create stuff like my inventions.
Using their facilities to "invent" anything gives them the claim on the "invention," not you. But it's probably not an issue for you, since all you have probably invented there or anywhere are unique smelling farts coming out of your mouth.

Or maybe none of your neighbors like you. :eusa_whistle:

Could be, but, I am friendly when friendly to, I reciprocate but have a barricade, I make no bones about it.There is a line and I make the rules.I have been shit on once to often.Hasn't happened for years and won't ever again.

You'll probably get shit upon again sometime in your life, that's just part of life.
That doesn't mean yer an idiot or anything, unless you intentionally put yourself in that position, and I gather that you don't.

Forum List

Back