Why do you vote?

nibor

Apr 11, 2006
Upper upper NYS
I've been in more than several discussions on this subject and was asked what is your basis for voting.......................Party Affiliation, Political Accomplishment, Ideology, Gender, Race, Nothing just to be part of the process.

I thought I'd bring the question to this board.....................:eusa_whistle:

Good question. It makes me feel citizenly? It's a sign I haven't completely given up? I know that anyone's vote doesn't make a difference, but...

I would dutifully vote in New York for the seven years I lived there, knowing full well no conservative would ever win.

I actually think posting on this board is more influence than voting.

I've been in more than several discussions on this subject and was asked what is your basis for voting.......................Party Affiliation, Political Accomplishment, Ideology, Gender, Race, Nothing just to be part of the process.

I thought I'd bring the question to this board.....................:eusa_whistle:

I’m a thoughtful independent moderate. I do not vote party-line. I would like to vote based on ideology but I understand that compromise is often warranted. I vote for the person who stand a good chance of winning and who’s opinions on what is best for America and the American citizen most closely resemble my own. It is a judgment call and sometimes I’m undecided all the way until voting day.

I’m a thoughtful independent moderate. I do not vote party-line. I would like to vote based on ideology but I understand that compromise is often warranted. I vote for the person who stand a good chance of winning and who’s opinions on what is best for America and the American citizen most closely resemble my own. It is a judgment call and sometimes I’m undecided all the way until voting day.

I doubt I will vote this year due to the coruption of our government and the media. I think its just a waste of time. They already know who they are going to play the puppet for the Elite and it will be whoever they have slotted for it. I am focusing more on handing out dvd's and flyers to the gen public about 911. loose change, Endgame. Terror storm etc...Trying to wake up the masses before the actual voting takes place. I am involved in a group locally that has already handed out more than 17,000 dvd's.

I used to be an idealist.................until it was proved to me that our "representation" lacked true initiative, responsability or honor and pander only until election day.

I know people love a winner, but whiners and lying weiners is all that we end up with in what seems to be a fraternal nightmare, with negative accomplishment and actual degration time after time, and getting worse......................with actual bigotry forced into the mix because of so many unqualified candidates, considering the crap we're in for the foreseeable future.

AND consider something else............. if/and when it is said that you were lied to for "your own good"....................lies are only for the percieved good of the liars.......................period................ AND NEVER on a national scale!:eusa_wall: :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back