Why do you think this NY Times Op-Ed was written?

It's a last gasp attempt by the deep state, in combination with Woodward's book to take down Repubs in the mid-terms so Trump can get impeached.

If it fails, the deep state's final recourse will be to assassinate him.

It only makes sense if 'they' think the story will push Trump to greater dementia and commit something clearly 'out there' enough to use the 25th amendment. Otherwise, why reveal such an activity (if it exists)?

It's a last gasp attempt by the deep state, in combination with Woodward's book to take down Repubs in the mid-terms so Trump can get impeached.

Deep state?

This was someone hand picked BY Trump moron.

Assassinate?

Christ you people are out there

It only makes sense if 'they' think the story will push Trump to greater dementia and commit something clearly 'out there' enough to use the 25th amendment. Otherwise, why reveal such an activity (if it exists)?
Whoever it was is trying to position themself for "after the fall".

Claiming they were the good guys trying to hold things together

Deep state?

This was someone hand picked BY Trump moron.

Assassinate?

Christ you people are out there

Thanks to civil service rules, the deep state is still infested with a plethora of Obama holdovers.

Not everyone is stupid enough to actually WANT a nest of vipers inserted into their living rooms, the way Muslims inserted themselves there.

I lived next door to three families of Muslims for ten years.

Wonderful people. Give you the shirt off their backs
Typical immediate sensory input -caliber LibProg response;...

Zero regard for the dangerous nature of their dogma nor their aggressive nature nor history nor their muses.

Typical immediate sensory input -caliber LibProg response; with zero regard for the nature of their dogma nor their aggressive nature nor history.

wow. That was some impressive gobbledygook

Nope. Just people who don't fit-in, who don't want to fit-in, and who come from a culture at-war with The West for the past 1300 years.

Not everyone is stupid enough to actually WANT a nest of vipers inserted into their living rooms, the way Muslims inserted themselves there.

Funny, most Muslims I know do fit in and assimilate. I worked with a nice Pakistani couple yesterday preparing some documents for them. He has served in the Air Force, spoke English and held down a regular job. And they engaged in petty bickering just like an American couple.

Nope. Just people who don't fit-in, who don't want to fit-in, and who come from a culture at-war with The West for the past 1300 years.

Funny, most Muslims I know do fit in and assimilate. I worked with a nice Pakistani couple yesterday preparing some documents for them. He has served in the Air Force, spoke English and held down a regular job. And they engaged in petty bickering just like an American couple.
You're dealing on the micro level...

I'm referencing the macro level...

One need look no further than Londonistan... or parts of Paris... or Dearborn... to discern the truth of it...

A Johnny-come-lately knock-off copycat scheme...

The last of the large-scale warrior cults... born in blood... of a bloodthirsty pedophile founder... sustained in blood...

Backwards... intolerant... misogynistic... slaughtering nonbelievers whenever it has sufficient power to do so...

Yeah... we need more people like that in this country...

Not.

============================================

Cultural suicides and other morons just love accommodating these Neanderthals...

It's one of the reasons why The Creature was elected in the first place, because he said what needed to be said in this regard.

However, The Creature is simply too high a price to pay for that highly desirable outcome (halting Muslim immigration), so...

We get the Op-Ed piece in the New York Times, and "Fear", and other manifestations of the Republic shaking off potential tyranny...

Tyranny... as in the vicious autocracies we see controlling so many Muslim-dominated countries...

On the macro level, Muslim immigrants aren't fleeing tyranny... intentionally or otherwise... they're spreading the infection...

Carrying with them the seeds of future turmoil...

Why do that to ourselves?

No thank you.

Last edited:
There's something that isn't making sense to me on this.

Let's assume that this whole thing is true, that an important person at the White House wrote this editorial as an account of this group of people who are manipulating as much as possible around Trump to protect the country.

Why would they expose this plot, one which they seem to think is working? Surely the person who wrote this knew they'll ultimately be exposed. Surely they know this will change things at the White House. So why would they let the cat out of the bag at this time?

The only two reasons I can come up with are (a) that they want to influence the November elections for some help in decreasing Trump's overall power, and (b) that they're hoping that we take a serious look at the 25th. What are your guesses?

I was going to start this in the CDZ, but let's see if we can get some serious thought here.
To stir dissention and distrust within.

You're dealing on the micro level...

I'm referencing the macro level...

Blah, blah, blah... my guess, like most Islamophobic bigots, you don't know any Muslims personally..

Yes, it's their religion that's the problem, not our stupid policies.. Keep telling yourself that. The oil companies will happily fleece you from your fear.
Typical LibProg self-delusion (concerning the grave risks posed to the West by Islam at-large)...

Typical LibProg self-delusion (concerning the grave risks posed to the West by Islam at-large)...

The only grave risk to me is some capitalist asshole might decide to screw up the economy so he can pay me less.

Muslims... meh, leave them alone they'll leave us alone.

But you keep being scared of brown people. Rich people are counting on that.

Forum List

Back