Why do you think this NY Times Op-Ed was written?

Why was the Op-Ed piece contrived and widely broadcast?

Because the author and his colleagues smelled another Reichstag Fire in our not-too-distant future?

There's something that isn't making sense to me on this.

Let's assume that this whole thing is true, that an important person at the White House wrote this editorial as an account of this group of people who are manipulating as much as possible around Trump to protect the country.

Why would they expose this plot, one which they seem to think is working? Surely the person who wrote this knew they'll ultimately be exposed. Surely they know this will change things at the White House. So why would they let the cat out of the bag at this time?

The only two reasons I can come up with are (a) that they want to influence the November elections for some help in decreasing Trump's overall power, and (b) that they're hoping that we take a serious look at the 25th. What are your guesses?

I was going to start this in the CDZ, but let's see if we can get some serious thought here.
Promote Woodward’s book.

There's something that isn't making sense to me on this.

Let's assume that this whole thing is true, that an important person at the White House wrote this editorial as an account of this group of people who are manipulating as much as possible around Trump to protect the country.

Why would they expose this plot, one which they seem to think is working? Surely the person who wrote this knew they'll ultimately be exposed. Surely they know this will change things at the White House. So why would they let the cat out of the bag at this time?

The only two reasons I can come up with are (a) that they want to influence the November elections for some help in decreasing Trump's overall power, and (b) that they're hoping that we take a serious look at the 25th. What are your guesses?

I was going to start this in the CDZ, but let's see if we can get some serious thought here.

My opinion:

I believe the article was written so it could troll the National Media. Trump has been known to do this nonsense in the past, so why not now?

`
It was written deliberately to throw a monkey wrench into the trump machinery. Divide and conquer. If I am to believe even just one tenth of what I read about the trump administration, it's falling apart at the seams, not that I care anymore. The democrats are so fragmented they are incapable of using that to their advantage.
`
Depends on what and who your reading. I would believe about zero of the stuff the left wing agenda driven media writes.

Even thought the Sharia thing is not true, they don't call it Londonistan nowadays for nothing.

Dumbass Brits.

Oh, noes, scary brown people.
Nope. Just people who don't fit-in, who don't want to fit-in, and who come from a culture at-war with The West for the past 1300 years.

Not everyone is stupid enough to actually WANT a nest of vipers inserted into their living rooms, the way Muslims inserted themselves there.

My opinion: I believe the article was written so it could troll the National Media. Trump has been known to do this nonsense on the past, so why not now?
You think Trump is behind it?
People like him thinks Trump is behind everything.
The ridiculous hyperbole by the leftist media is effecting their subconscious.

Even thought the Sharia thing is not true, they don't call it Londonistan nowadays for nothing.

Dumbass Brits.

Oh, noes, scary brown people.
Nope. Just people who don't fit-in, who don't want to fit-in, and who come from a culture at-war with The West for the past 1300 years.

Not everyone is stupid enough to actually WANT a nest of vipers inserted into their living rooms, the way Muslims inserted themselves there.
Yet the folks at the NYTimes want to bring more and more of them into our neighborhoods. New York....site of the 911 attacks.
Go figure.

Uber driver after 10 minutes of silence: “.....So, who do you think wrote the op-ed?”

I lived next door to three families of Muslims for ten years.

Wonderful people. Give you the shirt off their backs

Forum List

Back