Why DO you or why DONT you bash AOC?

AOC is intelligent and sexy as all hell

Why would anyone oppose her?
Because conservatives fear the positive, beneficial change she represents – they perceive her as some sort of ‘threat,’ when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.
the right wing should stop whining and start helping out with better solutions at lower cost.

She is young and dumb and I feel sorry for her. I remember being young and dumb.

But I hate what she is helping to do to America.

I hate that she is so alarmingly attractive to so many people.

And I believe Rush is right when he says Pelosi will some day knock her off her pedestal.

I am sad for this dumb young Woman, but I'd be glad to have her discredited in the eyes of her supporters.

You?
She is very good at getting media attention, but so far she has offered nothing of substance on any issue, so she should be regarded as comic relief from the serious business of government.

Yet, all of the announced Dem Prez candidates have rubber-stamped her ever-changing 'Green New Deal'.
Pause a second, and consider that.
The only thing worth considering is your ignorance of the merits of the proposal.

Or your dishonesty by seeking to misrepresent the proposal.

Because conservatives fear the positive, beneficial change she represents – they perceive her as some sort of ‘threat,’ when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.
STFUdonnyjpg.jpg

I get a kick out of watching the conservatards wet their pants over this little girl from NYC.

So no, I don’t bash her I encourage her antics.

She is young and dumb and I feel sorry for her. I remember being young and dumb.

And I believe Rush is right when he says Pelosi will some day knock her off her pedestal.

I am sad for this dumb young Woman, but I'd be glad to have her discredited in the eyes of her supporters.

You?
The moron just killed 50000 jobs in her district and thinks its a good thing

She’s as dumb as a bag of hammers. Problem is, she’s now in Congress.
She’s a radical who was elected by radicals.
Don’t dismiss her, she’s very dangerous to our Nation.

aoc1.JPG

She's young, naive, Idealistic, and her views may change. If you ask me, she seems to know what's right.

As far as the rhetoric goes, she's right there with Skeletor, I mean Rick Scott.

She's like a wrecking ball to the corrupt Congress people.

I appreciate her. Horse teefus and all. It is what it is. :dunno:

I do not see any reason to say anything about her. She is new and will in time learn what she needs to.
You brush away 25 thousand jobs like it is a toilet water flush. If we lived in a much lower tax climate the residents would have been clamoring for this. But the checks are sent out and the subsidizing of their lives goes on. We have institutionalized poverty.
Not only did she brush away 25,000 jobs but she intends to redistribute 3 billion dollars as if it were real.

I do not see any reason to say anything about her. She is new and will in time learn what she needs to.

She's the youngest congressional representative,

completely green... with no government experience,

is only 1 Representative out of 435 House Representatives and only gets 1 vote...

I'm for the ''Live and learn'' model, when it comes to young ones... and dream the impossible dream as long as you can, because some day, those dreams will be crushed, and crushed so often that you no longer believe in dreams, or have visions of utopia, at all, and eventually become old, whiny, blue haired, sour pusses. :p

What does that even fucking mean? :eek:

iu

Last edited:

You?
The moron just killed 50000 jobs in her district and thinks its a good thing
Upgrading first is probably better, anyway.

"manufacturing jobs" galore; no minimum wage jobs here, guys.

Last edited:
She's the youngest congressional representative,

completely green... with no government experience,

is only 1 Representative out of 435 House Representatives and only gets 1 vote...

I'm for the ''Live and learn'' model, when it comes to young ones... and dream the impossible dream as long as you can, because some day, those dreams will be crushed, and crushed so often that you no longer believe in dreams, or have visions of utopia, at all, and eventually become old, whiny, blue haired, sour pusses. :p

Yup...young and dumb.

She's young, naive, Idealistic, and her views may change. If you ask me, she seems to know what's right.

As far as the rhetoric goes, she's right there with Skeletor, I mean Rick Scott.

She's like a wrecking ball to the corrupt Congress people.

I appreciate her. Horse teefus and all. It is what it is. :dunno:
Horse teefus lol

Forum List

Back