Why do you oppose the social safety net?

Im pretty sure that Nations will be an antiquated piece of human history in about another buck fifty here.
So the future is City States? Singapore is the only contemporary example I can think of which has ever lasted. Only because they are a Chinese culture surrounded by Malaya.

I think that Capitalism itself is that "invisible hand" that is taking over the world.

Everything is being taken over by business interests. Once McDonalds got to China it was all over.

The next step in human evolution will either be some sort of one body Corporatocracy, or, science and human ingenuity come up with a system that improves all facets of human existence, two main ones being happiness and longevity.

Im pretty sure that Nations will be an antiquated piece of human history in about another buck fifty here.
So the future is City States? Singapore is the only contemporary example I can think of which has ever lasted. Only because they are a Chinese culture surrounded by Malaya.

I think that Capitalism itself is that "invisible hand" that is taking over the world.

Everything is being taken over by business interests. Once McDonalds got to China it was all over.

The next step in human evolution will either be some sort of one body Corporatocracy, or, science and human ingenuity come up with a system that improves all facets of human existence, two main ones being happiness and longevity.
McD's is the worlds largest commercial real estate holder and world's largest toy distributor...

The welfare state is not a partisan issue, at least as it applies to the two major parties. Both agree it is necessary. The partisan bitching is just noise designed to deceive.
i would agree with you; but only the right complains about our non-existent welfare-State while complaining the least wealthy want to be able to eat steak and lobster on food stamps, in one of the world's largest economies--we have a warfare-State.

We're not only slaves for this government, but to a bunch of lazy asses in this country who don't feel like working. And then if you complain any about it you get beat down for it with goofy threads like this

what a country. forced SLAVERY
Oblama is letting the states set the bar on welfare....
He should be "setting the bar" on bearing false witness to a recognized federal Doctrine.

McD's is the worlds largest commercial real estate holder and world's largest toy distributor...
Yea and once its conveniences and things of similar nature, like a fucking xbox and electronics store, for example, start spreading its tentacles into the middle east?

The only wars left to be had will be class wars.

You can crop dust the entire middle east with weed smoke and theyd all stop in their tracks with an abu accent and their ak 47's and say "what the fuck are we doing?"

We're not only slaves for this government, but to a bunch of lazy asses in this country who don't feel like working. And then if you complain any about it you get beat down for it with goofy threads like this

what a country. forced SLAVERY
Oblama is letting the states set the bar on welfare....
He should be "setting the bar" on bearing false witness to a recognized federal Doctrine.
Yes well, that is what aides are for...

Yea and once its conveniences and things of similar nature, like a fucking xbox and electronics store, for example, start spreading its tentacles into the middle east?

You can crop dust the entire middle east with weed smoke and theyd all stop in their tracks with an abu accent and their ak 47's and say "what the fuck are we doing?"
Ever notice how people that don't smoke or drink want to kill and conquer?

The welfare state is not a partisan issue, at least as it applies to the two major parties. Both agree it is necessary. The partisan bitching is just noise designed to deceive.
i would agree with you; but only the right complains about our non-existent welfare-State while complaining the least wealthy want to be able to eat steak and lobster on food stamps, in one of the world's largest economies--we have a warfare-State.

Really, ONLY THE RIGHT. how do you know? did you go take a poll or something? and you didn't find ONE person the left that opposed huh?
some of you really think you're above everyone else in this country

Really, ONLY THE RIGHT. how do you know? did you go take a poll or something?
yes, according to the right, the left merely aids and abets the least wealthy in the most social of manners and fashions instead of forcing the least wealthy to learn how to fish while on means tested welfare over teaching them how to apply for means tested corporate welfare so they can keep their multi-million dollar bonus.

Last edited:

Ever notice how people that don't smoke or drink want to kill and conquer?
is it any wonder the left had to acquire and possess a clue and a Cause; as a moral obligation.

yes, according to the right, the left merely aids and abets the least wealthy in the most social of manners and fashions instead of forcing the least wealthy to learn how to fish while on means tested welfare instead of teaching them how to apply for means tested corporate welfare so they can keep their multi-million dollar bonus.

anyone ever tell you. you're a brainwashed tool? the sad thing is you vote for our lives

yes, according to the right, the left merely aids and abets the least wealthy in the most social of manners and fashions instead of forcing the least wealthy to learn how to fish while on means tested welfare instead of teaching them how to apply for means tested corporate welfare so they can keep their multi-million dollar bonus.

anyone ever tell you. you're a brainwashed tool? the sad thing is you vote for our lives
anyone ever tell the right you have nothing but fallacy for your Cause while trying to muster infidels, protestants, and renegades for your allegedly honest Injeun contingents?

anyone ever tell the right you have nothing but fallacy for your Cause while trying to muster infidels, protestants, and renegades for your allegedly honest Injeun contingents?

Should you be drinking this early....?

Should you be drinking this early....?

We need Harry's decoder ring for that post of his. :eusa_shifty:

Some people just want to live a dog's life, Democrats oblige them with taxpayer handouts to buy their votes.
only because the supply side economics of the right; merely bailout the wealthiest and then trickles down.

Control your envy and jealousy lib. Someone is wealthier than you boo-hoo go have yourself a cry.

Forum List

Back