Why do you oppose the social safety net?

i would agree with you; but only the right complains about our non-existent welfare-State while complaining the least wealthy want to be able to eat steak and lobster on food stamps, in one of the world's largest economies--we have a warfare-State.

Really, ONLY THE RIGHT. how do you know? did you go take a poll or something?
some of you really think you're above everyone else in this country
yes, according to the right, the left merely aids and abets the least wealthy in the most social of manners and fashions instead of forcing the least wealthy to learn how to fish while on means tested welfare instead of teaching them how to apply for means tested corporate welfare so they can keep their multi-million dollar bonus.

anyone ever tell you. you're a brainwashed tool? the sad thing is you vote for our lives
anyone ever tell the right you have nothing but fallacy for your Cause while trying to muster infidels, protestants, and renegades for your allegedly honest Injeun contingents?

Should you be drinking this early....?
would it matter; the right has nothing but diversions and those forms of fallacies for their Cause; some on the left like to make fun of the right for even proclaiming to have a "gospel Truth" Cause; with nothing but infidels, protestants, and renegades in their allegedly honest Injeun contingents.

not Only for political fun, but also for political practice.

Last edited:
Some people just want to live a dog's life, Democrats oblige them with taxpayer handouts to buy their votes.
only because the supply side economics of the right; merely bailout the wealthiest and then trickles down.

Control your envy and jealousy lib. Someone is wealthier than you boo-hoo go have yourself a cry.
which envy is that, person on the right; have y'all finished complaining the least wealthy buy steak and lobster with food stamps while not even trying to learn how to fish?

Don't disagree with the principle of a social safety net, but I do disagree how it is organized. Though I doubt any future Congress or Senate, will put money into education programs,etc.

Some people just want to live a dog's life, Democrats oblige them with taxpayer handouts to buy their votes.
only because the supply side economics of the right; merely bailout the wealthiest and then trickles down.

Control your envy and jealousy lib. Someone is wealthier than you boo-hoo go have yourself a cry.
which envy is that, person on the right; have y'all finished complaining the least wealthy buy steak and lobster with food stamps while not even trying to learn how to fish?

:crybaby:

It makes one wonder if a liberal is ever FRIKKEN happy in their life? my gawd what they can find to rage over

It makes one wonder if a liberal is ever FRIKKEN happy in their life? my gawd what they can find to rage over

I doubt it, most seem bitter and filled with rage. Why are they always trying to blame others for their problems?

it isn't rage, but political fun and political practice; unlike wo-men on the right who can get so much practice, and still find nothing but infidels, protestants, and renegades for their allegedly honest Injeun contingents; instead of the mostly nice guys they claim to be serious about when harassing them for serious relationships.

it isn't rage, but political fun and political practice; unlike wo-men on the right who can get so much practice, and still find nothing but infidels, protestants, and renegades for their allegedly honest Injeun contingents; instead of the mostly nice guys they claim to be serious about when harassing them for serious relationships.

Good lord how many cups of coffee have you had this morning? :ack-1:

no one should take you serious ever again. you're nuts

Good lord how many cups of coffee have you had this morning? :ack-1:
enough to "harass the right" with sublime Truth (value) Eureka-ed through argumentation; merely to be more faithful to our State Motto, than the right can muster for their allegedly, gospel Truth Cause

no one should take you serious ever again. you're nuts
says the Person who is merely, full of fallacy (pun intended).

I thought it might be useful to understand where our opponents are coming from. If you're one of those fighting national healthcare or food stamps or taxpayer supported shelters, I want to hear from you. What is your reasoning? How do you propose we ensure the daily survival of the poor without feeding and housing them? How did you come to those conclusions?

Also, have you ever had to live in those conditions yourself? Do you know anyone who had to do so? Family? Friends? Associates? Can you tell us about your background at all? I only ask because it's hard not to notice how many of those people opposing these things have little personal experience with poverty or understanding of the lifestyle those programs enable.
I don't oppose the safety net. I oppose how its structured.

These threads are like a set up. NOBODY opposes a safety net. And I take offense at inferring there is.

I've PAID into a safety net FOR OTHERS now for 45 YEARS out of my 60.

Your Welcome...

i am still waiting for you to explain the difference between "...rat" and "...ratic.

at this point in time what fucking difference does it make ? the party is nothing but RATS. :lmao:
giphy.gif

Your Welcome...

i am still waiting for you to explain the difference between "...rat" and "...ratic.

at this point in time what fucking difference does it make ? the party is nothing but RATS. :lmao:
giphy.gif

OK.., i understand, you are too fucking stupid to explain the difference, i actually pity you, is it possible for you to refer me to someone who can explain the difference ?? i really would like to know. :up:

I thought it might be useful to understand where our opponents are coming from. If you're one of those fighting national healthcare or food stamps or taxpayer supported shelters, I want to hear from you. What is your reasoning? How do you propose we ensure the daily survival of the poor without feeding and housing them? How did you come to those conclusions?

Also, have you ever had to live in those conditions yourself? Do you know anyone who had to do so? Family? Friends? Associates? Can you tell us about your background at all? I only ask because it's hard not to notice how many of those people opposing these things have little personal experience with poverty or understanding of the lifestyle those programs enable.

False premise in the OP. No one opposes a safety net for those who need it. What is opposed is generational welfare that has destroyed the black family unit, destroyed most of our inner cities, and filled our jails with young americans who could be working.

I don't oppose the safety net. I oppose how its structured.
Why not simplify to lower our tax burden?

False premise in the OP. No one opposes a safety net for those who need it. What is opposed is generational welfare that has destroyed the black family unit, destroyed most of our inner cities, and filled our jails with young americans who could be working.
Why does the right prefer ideology over fixing that social dilemma on an at-will basis in our at-wil employment States?

Forum List

Back