Why do you like Bush ?

Will I be considered you peer if I vote for Bush or will I merely be one of the stupid people who have been " duped".
i will consider you my peer, but it's a shame you are falling for bush's wool over the eyes trick. hey, it happens.

What if I'm aware of all that is going on and STILL prefer Bush to Kerry .
maybe you are ok with the president lying, starting unnecessary wars, and not admitting to any mistakes, and that's your right. don't think for a minute i'll agree with that, however.

Hell , Kerry can't even come up with a policy on terrorism for me to even consider. A vote on blind faith would surely make me at the very least a "DUPE".
if you vote for bush, you show the world that we condone unnecessary wars, and that you support more of a polarization against the USA.

Bush hasn't come up with a replacement for the kyoto treaty, nor does he favor the geneva convention. the man has terrible policy, and if your aim is to tilt the hatred and dissent even further against us, that's you desire, not mine.

Glad to see that you have not lost your spirit in your fight against the right wing
it's not against the 'right wing', per se.

it's against anybody blindly supporting bush, for whatever reason, and putting the future of their own children and mine is serious jeapordy!!!

FOR THE RECORD, EVERYONE STILL AGREES WITH MOORE, UNLESS OTHERWISE CONTESTED

Well don't we all, his problem, nothing to back the ego up with!
:mad:

kathianne, will all due respect, where in the HELL have you been?

i've posted i don't know how many links, and you still say NOTHING to back up my facts with? just because you DON'T BOTHER TO READ THEM IS NOT MY FOLLY.

i hope you are grading tests more fairly, even if those kids DARE oppose your point of view!

now stop insulting both of us.

I think he may need Zanex
ok, so far, the ony people to come at me with any valid points are:

jim (on target, as usual)

comrade, (whom which i disagreed with) ...but showed up with some content to chew on!...and Zhukov!

even dilloduck had a bit of insight to offer, but never disputed F9/11 points. he didn't even want to take me up on the offer of paying his way into F9/11 and popcorn, and soda pop. go figure.
:dunno:

i don't post here to slam the right wing. i post here in hopes of salvaging remnants from our once thriving, repsected country and rebuilding the USA, the country in which i am very thankful of being a citizen of, and once held in very high opinion.

i was searching for some sort of forum online where i could get out all of my opinions about politics and voice by conservative ways. the thing is im only 15 years old but i absolutley love politics, i want to be in politics when im older and i already have my whole life planned out around politics. my parents are divorced and i have a very conservative republican father and a very liberal democrat mother. im sure you'll know that my father and i share most of the same views. i was hoping to find some sort of place for young republicans to talk, however i attend a private school and we cant get a sponsor for the young republican club SO im hoping someone could help me out? i know that this probably isnt the right thread to put this in but there were so many i wasnt sure where it fit. does anyone have any suggestions for a place for me to talk with people my own age? or do you think i'll be fine here? help please. :)

Originally posted by RepublicanGlory
i was searching for some sort of forum online where i could get out all of my opinions about politics and voice by conservative ways. the thing is im only 15 years old but i absolutley love politics, i want to be in politics when im older and i already have my whole life planned out around politics. my parents are divorced and i have a very conservative republican father and a very liberal democrat mother. im sure you'll know that my father and i share most of the same views. i was hoping to find some sort of place for young republicans to talk, however i attend a private school and we cant get a sponsor for the young republican club SO im hoping someone could help me out? i know that this probably isnt the right thread to put this in but there were so many i wasnt sure where it fit. does anyone have any suggestions for a place for me to talk with people my own age? or do you think i'll be fine here? help please. :)

Welcome Glory, you probably wanted this in USA Chat or Political, but no matter this time. You would have a lot in common with our regular poster, Semper Fi. You can PM him when you see him on. He may be now for that matter, he seems to have insomnia, or perhaps just youth. :p: He's very bright and articulate, as you seem to be.

Originally posted by RepublicanGlory

you sound like a young Alex P. Keaton! lol :thup: and good for you!

Welcome and enjoy.

Originally posted by Gop guy
I staunchly support George Walker Bush because:
-He has rallied the world against global terrorism

And right now "the world" (whoever that is) is creating thousands and thousands of more terrorists.

-Not one attack on our soil since 9/11, we ARE safer.

Then what about the train-bombs in Spain? From a similiar terrorist-group claiming it was revenge for Spains participation in Iraq. But yet again, as long as americans are safe, the rest of the world doesn't matter to you :p:

-He has freed over 50 million people from two of the most evil and brutal regimes in modern history and on the face of the earth.

I shall agree that when it came to removing the Taliban from power in Afghanistan, that was necessary, but has Afghanistan as a coutnry improved? No. It's much worse now when in middle of somekind of a civil war between different religious leaders and the taliban for power.

Freed Iraq? Occupied Iraq you should say. And I wonder why there are so many carbombs and attacks on coalition forces in Iraq? Is it maybe becuase they feel occupied and want the americans to leave cause they did what they came for? I think so
(PS! The reason to go to war against Iraq was NEVER to free Iraq from Saddam Hussein)

-He's honest

Oh God stop, you're killing my, I can't take all the laughing anymore :clap1:

Originally posted by Sakiris

Oh God stop, you're killing my, I can't take all the laughing anymore :clap1:

You wouldn't know truth and honesty if it jumped up and slapped you in the face.

Originally posted by freeandfun1
You wouldn't know truth and honesty if it jumped up and slapped you in the face.

so you say, but luckily for us, I know the truth.. and you're wrong boy...

Originally posted by Sakiris
so you say, but luckily for us, I know the truth.. and you're wrong boy...

i seriously doubt it as you have proven it over and over again here on these boards. so give up the fight now. you aren't big enough to win it.

i seriously doubt it as you have proven it over and over again here on these boards. so give up the fight now. you aren't big enough to win it.
:rotflmao: yeah, buddy, talking pretty bid from behind that keyboard. but it's nothing but banter. would be nice if you told us what the REAL truth was to the bush's being so closely tied with the saudis and that 15 of the hijakers were saudi.

tell the us the TRUTH about why we invaded iraq.

the us the TRUTH about the current state of afghanistan.

tell us the TRUTH about being 1.8 million jobs in the hole, and the largest deficit in US history.

tell us the TRUTH about the occupation, and how stable that region will be and when, and and HOW LONG OUR TROOPS WILL BE THERE.

tell is the TRUTH about your evil VP's claims about nuclear WMD in iraq, and the REALITY of none whatsoever..

tell us the TRUTH.... oh well, you get the freaking point.

and you will tell us the TRUTH about Kerry I assume.

NOT------you NEVER expouse on the positives of your own candidate.

Forum List

Back