Why do you like Bush ?

Spilly - geez, seven pages into this thread and you have been dissing me! I welcome you back nad you don't even say hello!
my bad, dude! *__*

sorry about that, ny brother! no disrespect intended!!!!!! please forgive??!!! ;)

Spilly, could you please add some names into the quotes? It's ever so much easier following your points then...

Originally posted by spillmind
then, how do you explain how bush sr. was grounded, while these people were allowed to leave? most without questioning?

while disputing that the WH ordered the flights, or clarke himself ordered the flights, they WERE CLEARED, and it was for a very important reason. however, you think it's more important to battle about who ordered them, rather than the seriousness of the matter? :confused: i don't want to imply that your priorities
are out of whack.... but.....

Some facts on the matter:

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/flight.htm

"The FBI was not denied access to them while they were here or prevented from knowing who was going to be on those flights. In preparation for the exodus, a number of Saudis were ferried to central locations where those outbound jets would eventually leave from."

what a load. try hanging out in a more intellectual, more diverse setting, and you'll find a stark comparison to your misconception.

BTW, i've got a burned copy of F9/11, or i'll pay your way with popcorn and sodie pop, so you can go and see it. or just read the bibliography i posted on this thread, and get clued in, if that's what you REALLY WANT.

If Bush is re-elected, what will that mean to YOU , oh intellectual one?
If your hanging around a crowd who is impressed by MMs half truths, you are truly diverse.

Originally posted by dilloduck
If Bush is re-elected, what will that mean to YOU , oh intellectual one? If your hanging around a crowd who is impressed by MMs half truths, you are truly diverse.

how did i know this would open up a can of worms. yeah, sorry, i am taking classes at stanford and throught the UC extension for bioinformatics. and i consider it a very diverse, very thinking environment. i'm sure many of you are just as capable. but you cannot deny the stereotype.

SF, LA, and NYC, all liberal cities... and the big breadwinners for our countries, paying the VAST majority of the federal taxes are liberal leaning states! but i'm pretyy sure you'll deny that, too. :rolleyes:

you should also learn to use 'you're' correctly. it would help your cause.

if you want to debate about MM (half truths), at least read the bibliography and debate a point. your generalisations aren't doing much for the debate.

Originally posted by Comrade
"The FBI was not denied access to them while they were here or prevented from knowing who was going to be on those flights. In preparation for the exodus, a number of Saudis were ferried to central locations where those outbound jets would eventually leave from."
while i find it amusing that some 'facts't are listed in the directory with the header /rumors/ i'll run with it.

it's not a matter of if they were able to question them, it's more about that they didn't. those people were out of dodge in less than two days. i'm sure they were pretty interested in what they had to say, huh? i'll bet you if the american people- ESPECIALLY THOSE FAMILY MEMBERS OF THE VICTIMS OF THE WTC- would have more than a couple days (one full day of daylight) to ask them some more questions, don't you think?

but i'm sure the FBI knows what was best for america, and they were acting in that interest. ;)

what i don't understand is why everyone wants to talk about this ONE disputed point, when there are literally scores of other great points condemning dubya's business ties and shady dealings, and embarassing record across the board?! :confused:

hey smarty pants diverse one--you didnt answer my question !

(oops --forgot to capitalize the H---sorry Mr. Stanford.

how did i know this would open up a can of worms. yeah, sorry, i am taking classes at stanford and throught the UC extension for bioinformatics. and i consider it a very diverse, very thinking environment. i'm sure many of you are just as capable. but you cannot deny the stereotype.

SF, LA, and NYC, all liberal cities... and the big breadwinners for our countries, paying the VAST majority of the federal taxes are liberal leaning states! but i'm pretyy sure you'll deny that, too. :rolleyes:

you should also learn to use 'you're' correctly. it would help your cause.

if you want to debate about MM (half truths), at least read the bibliography and debate a point. your generalisations aren't doing much for the debate.

while i find it amusing that some 'facts't are listed in the directory with the header /rumors/ i'll run with it.

it's not a matter of if they were able to question them, it's more about that they didn't. those people were out of dodge in less than two days. i'm sure they were pretty interested in what they had to say, huh? i'll bet you if the american people- ESPECIALLY THOSE FAMILY MEMBERS OF THE VICTIMS OF THE WTC- would have more than a couple days (one full day of daylight) to ask them some more questions, don't you think?

but i'm sure the FBI knows what was best for america, and they were acting in that interest. ;)

what i don't understand is why everyone wants to talk about this ONE disputed point, when there are literally scores of other great points condemning dubya's business ties and shady dealings, and embarassing record across the board?! :confused:

Name the other points and we'll discuss. I was just addressing this one claim. Insofar as the two day delay is concerned, charter flights were also available after two days for all concerned. I know this because I was personally aware of many of my coworkers who flew out from our international convention in San Fransico at that time. There was no particular special treatment for any case at that stage.

Originally posted by dilloduck
If Bush is re-elected, what will that mean to YOU , oh intellectual one?

it will merely be a SAD STATEMENT on our nation's ability to be duped. or clinging to a false sense of security. thanksfully, since the war, most americans have shown a trend of moving back towards common sense and seeing through all the deceit.

and for the record, i consider you all my peers. i don't think myself to superior to anyone on this board.

it's when you try telling someone from norway that americans support bush, implying that we all do, that it irks me a bit. but, whatever :rolleyes:

it will merely be a SAD STATEMENT on our nation's ability to be duped. or clinging to a false sense of security. thanksfully, since the war, most americans have shown a trend of moving back towards common sense and seeing through all the deceit.

and for the record, i consider you all my peers. i don't think myself to superior to anyone on this board.

it's when you try telling someone from norway that americans support bush, implying that we all do, that it irks me a bit. but, whatever :rolleyes:

Really Spilly,
For not the first time you have gotten real personal and condescending with me. You've yet responded to my reply to your diversion. But heh, you want to say were compatriots, I'll go for that, mutual respect to disagree would be fine with me.

Originally posted by Kathianne
Really Spilly,
For not the first time you have gotten real personal and condescending with me. You've yet responded to my reply to your diversion. But heh, you want to say were compatriots, I'll go for that, mutual respect to disagree would be fine with me.

Kathianne....Spilly has gotten personal and condescending with most of us that don't agree with him, and it's very typical of Liberals to do that...........We should take that as a compliment, it means we are winning the intellectual war and the left has no real ammunition (no pun intended). So be of good cheer:cool:

Ps Spilly.......presidents don't create jobs, they create tax incentives and stay out of the way of Americans who by their own business savvy create the jobs, take financial risks and hire other people to work at their companies. That is the way it's done:D

Originally posted by Bonnie
Kathianne....Spilly has gotten personal and condescending with most of us that don't agree with him, and it's very typical of Liberals to do that...........We should take that as a compliment, it means we are winning the intellectual war and the left has no real ammunition (no pun intended). So be of good cheer:cool:

Ps Spilly.......presidents don't create jobs, they create tax incentives and stay out of the way of Americans who by their own business savvy create the jobs, take financial risks and hire other people to work at their companies. That is the way it's done:D

Yeah Bonnie, I know. It's necessary to call them on that! See when the right does it they are 'narrow minded' and in goosestep, when the left does, they are nuanced. Ya get it? :p:

Originally posted by Kathianne
Yeah Bonnie, I know. It's necessary to call them on that! See when the right does it they are 'narrow minded' and in goosestep, when the left does, they are nuanced. Ya get it? :p:

the term is 'enlightened', can you dig it? :laugh:

Originally posted by Walker_68
Im just curious as to why you all like George Bush as our commander and chief. One thing I think we need as a leader for our country is just an obvious intelligent individual. I cant see how anyone thinks this man is intelligent. Lets say that the IRAQ war is actually justified (which it isnt) and lets say that the economy is doing wonderful. Just look at the way this guy comes off when speaking to people. The footage of our president that makes him look very uneducated is absolutely amazing. I have read books of the things George Bush has said over the years and it is just purely embarrasing to call this guy our leader.

I have not like presidents before , but never was I embarrased about one (maybe except carter) And im not even talking about the F. 911 movie but I will now. I will assume michael moore is wrong about everything in the movie. , just the quote of Bush at the end of that movie alone where he cant even get the "Fool me once" saying down correct is simply embarrasing.

Now I know this was old news but I never knew this till I saw the movie but why was OSAMAS family flown out of the country with never ever being questioned by the FBI ? I dont care if it is old. these are things that you just have to wonder what the hell is going on.

Why did we abnadon the hunt for OSAMA and attack IRAQ when we knew OSAMA attacked the Twin towers and not IRAQ. Dont you all think thats crazy ? That we just invade and overthrow another govt and they werent even the ones that attacked us ? Doesnt that seem like an injustice to you ?

No one takes Michael Moron seriously, everyone knows he's juts out to spread propoganda.

Bush ABUSED Al Pyshopath Gore in the 2000 Presidential debates.

The "stupid" argument is so pathetic and wrong, it's almost as bad as "he lied"

Against the liberation of Iraq, nice to know you're anti-freedom.

Usmam Bin Laden will be caught before November 2nd.

We also did overthrow the government responsible for 9/11, The Taliban, which supported and habored Al-Queda.

I staunchly support George Walker Bush because:
-He has rallied the world against global terrorism

-Not one attack on our soil since 9/11, we ARE safer.

-He has freed over 50 million people from two of the most evil and brutal regimes in modern history and on the face of the earth.

-HIS TAX CUTS have revived our economy.

-He staunchly defends this great nation's Judeo-Christian roots.

-He's honest.

-He actually has a sense of humor.

I'm sure there's more, but I'm tired of typing.

I also would have no problem voting FOR a REAL DEMOCRAT, like Joseph Liberman or Zell Miller.

Originally posted by Gop guy
No one takes Michael Moron seriously, everyone knows he's juts out to spread propoganda.

The "stupid" argument is so pathetic and wrong, it's almost as bad as "he lied"

Against the liberation of Iraq, nice to know you're anti-freedom.

We also did overthrow the government responsible for 9/11, The Taliban, which supported and habored Al-Queda.

I staunchly support George Walker Bush because:

-He has freed over 50 million people from two of the most evil and brutal regimes in modern history and on the face of the earth.

-He's honest.

-He actually has a sense of humor.

I'm sure there's more, but I'm tired of typing.

I also would have no problem voting FOR a REAL DEMOCRAT, like Joseph Liberman or Zell Miller.

Both Leiberman, and Miller have great character and guts, if Bush was not running I would have no problem voting Zell Miller as president.

Sorry--didn't mean to give the Norwegian the wrong impression but I assumed that he already knew about the dissent in the US. ( I mean, who doesn't ). So if Bush gets elected it means that the people who voted for him have been duped . Will I be considered you peer if I vote for Bush or will I merely be one of the stupid people who have been " duped". What if I'm aware of all that is going on and STILL prefer Bush to Kerry . Hell , Kerry can't even come up with a policy on terrorism for me to even consider. A vote on blind faith would surely make me at the very least a "DUPE".

****STILL NO ARGUEMENT ON MOORE'S BIBLIOGRAPHY****

i'll assume you all agree with everything he has asserted, because not ONE of you have been able to sucessfully debate anything remotely close save for who gave the order to load the planes with saudis and bin ladens. (this is still an admission of proportions, and it should make you wonder)

no one ever listens. Spilly will be gone again for another month after his lies fall on deaf ears for the umpteenth time.
gee insein, maybe if there were something of substance and truth, you'd catch my ear. honestly, you've yet to bring up one point, but instead just take pop shots from the sidelines. i'm sure glad i am not you. name one lie, or give your crap a break already.

Actually, you're lying.
bush is yet to back up his assertions about all these weapons irq had, what nuclear capability, etc. don't know how you can say i am lying, but it's an obvious attempt to blame me for our president's folly. :dunno:

it doesn't take a freaking rocket scientist to listen to bush's state of the union address October 2002, and hear what a load he was tyring to pitch. don't give me this- 'he didn't know' crap. CLARKE SAID IN HIS OWN WORDS BUSH CAME TO HIM AND SAID: "COME UP WITH A TIE TO IRAQ" GET REAL!!!! :mad:

IF HE WASN'T CERTAIN, WE ON EARTH DID WE KILL ALL THOSE PEOPLE, AND WHY ARE OUR TROOPS THERE? let's hope you all learn a lesson from this.

Kathianne....Spilly has gotten personal and condescending with most of us that don't agree with him, and it's very typical of Liberals to do that...........We should take that as a compliment, it means we are winning the intellectual war and the left has no real ammunition (no pun intended). So be of good cheer
bonnie, you've really got to be shitting us.

you didn't reply to my post at all, a post that was in serious response in which you called me blind and ignorant. ...so, do you always contradict youself? better yet, why do your cronies back your crap up when you are so obviously off? because you are all so damn partisan, it wouldn't even matter is bush staged 9/11, he's a christian, so dammit, he's a good man.

Really Spilly,
i don't know how answer your question. i've never been in an environment where i was mentoring kids. my guess is, they'll vote just like their parents if they have a nurturing home life, or opposite if they hate it at home. :dunno:

and gop guy: :laugh:

(this is one of the richest posts yet!) :rotflmao:

apparently, mor and more bushies have short term memory loss.... quite the coincidence when you've got a record like dubya does. BUSH AND GORE AGREED MORE THAN THEY DISAGREED. this pissed me off to no end, and i'll never forget it.

this time around, kerry (man who speaks seven languages) vs. bush (man who can barely muster one) will KILL bush IF THE QUESTIONS AREN'T SCRIPTED. now you guys may be ok with scripted questions (of course you are, when it's in your favor!), but i sure as hell am not.

obviously, someone else who hasn't seen the movie. do us a favor and read the bibliograpy i posted and *try* to dispute some of the posts before speaking for all of america....? you sound ridiculous, and it's apparent you're unaware of that fact.

Against the liberation of Iraq, nice to know you're anti-freedom
:rotflmao: oh yeah, i'm just posting here to get my rocks off. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? keep ignoring sudan, and give us all a break. this statement is a JOKE!!!!!!!!!

whoever that is, im assuming you meant osama, and i wouldn't be suprised if our shady ass gov pulls him out of some 'bunker in afghanistan'. you, however, will be overjoyed and amazed at the impeccable timing. everyone else who has a clue will realised it was staged, just like that stupid saddam toppling the US tried to play off as some iraqis rejoicing. i'll bet you swallowed that all, as well.

can i quote you on that? and you're accusing WHO of propaganda? do you even know you're spitting lies, or do you really believe this crap? prove it! because i've got plenty of links that show proof positive that the taliban (our creation) is alive and well.

this is getting too freaking hilarious, but i'm need of a good belly buster:

:laugh: oh! you were being SERIOUS!

are you so niave to think it will never happen again? and you're ok with suspending the election in case of a threat of attack? i'll bet my paycheck you wouldn't for it if that were the case during the clinton years. hypocritical.

this kind of convoluted crap SLAYS me. no, you don't care about algerian government slaughtering their people at the time we wanted to invade iraq, but we still bought their UN vote. no, you don't care about the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of sudanese that are starving, and being murdered. SO, STOP LYING!!! IT'S SICKENING!!!!

since when is 1.7 million jobs in the red and record deficits considered REVIVAL??!!!! are you some kind of magical economist?? I REALLY WANT YOU TO ANSWER FOR SOME OF YOUR PROPAGANDA!

and you probably would love for our country to be christian, right? because non-believers like me are going to burn, right? you're in for one RUDE AWAKENING.

-He's honest.
:rotflmao: *snort* !!!! you mean, that's why he won't ever take an oath??!! :laugh:

FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR COUNTRY AND THE FUTURE OF OUR CHILDREN! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back