Why do you hate

well its not legal to murder an adult human being either,,,

and most abortions are long after they are single cell or a fertilized egg,,,
It is if you're a fetus that endangers the life of the mother and abortions are illegal.

and most abortions are long after they are single cell or a fertilized egg

Agreed but are you OK with aborting that single cell/fertilized egg?

With few exceptions, women have an alternate choice to abortion, it's called "NO". No to sex, to unprotected sex. Abortion has become a common method of birth control, killing unwanted children because Mom couldn't control herself. "NO" is a way to exert a woman's choice. Why do so many women not know that? Or is it more convenient to ignore that choice?
You may or may not agree, but I believe the basis for many people in the country wanting to criminalize abortion is their religious background. I can see no other reason to consider a single cell to be a 'person'.
I am not religious. Personally, I have no horse in this race. I recognize the "choice" vs. "murder" conundrum. My biggest objection is, I don't want to pay for someone else's choices. You choose wrongly and get pregnant, why should I be dunned to pay for that. On the flip side, I don't want to pay for the children others choose to bear. I've raised my child and would gladly contribute to raising my grandchildren should that be requested, but that is my choice and my responsibility. For me, it is more a question of taking responsibility for choices.

It is if you're a fetus that endangers the life of the mother and abortions are illegal.

and most abortions are long after they are single cell or a fertilized egg

Agreed but are you OK with aborting that single cell/fertilized egg?
if her life is in danger then that option is available,,,

its easier to just not get pregnant if your intention is to kill it,,,but I have no problem with a morning after pill,,,

Many of them are just programmed to by pop culture and indoctrination by bolshevik "educators".

Many of them hate the idea that they can be judged for doing perverse shit, fucking around with anyone or anything that arouses them. Wasting their lives doing dope and as little as possible while whining about "the 1%" or "the Jews" or "The rich" or (insert whatever bed wetter scapegoat) being selfish.

Well stated. The Atheist ethos and prime philosophy is about justification for vile acts and the ability to commit them without legal or social repercussion, punishment or feeling guilt. Hatred of God is born of the so-called atheist's refusal to accept ultimate authority. Atheism and moral relativism are one in the same. In effect atheists are little more than teenagers who refuse to obey their parents largely because they think they know better. Of course, they do have some idea of what is right and what is wrong, however, in order to assuage this guilt for wrong doing they require groups of like minded individuals to reassure them they've done nothing wrong. In believing they are progressive, new age thinkers atheists confine themselves to a much narrower minded box than any believer in God who takes responsibility for his or her own actions.

Why do so many of you hate God and people of faith?
I don't hate God since I don't believe he exists. I don't hate Zeus either for the same reason. I don't hate people of faith but I do hate what some people of faith have done and continue to do in the name of faith. Flying planes into buildings is an obvious example but enacting laws that affect me in the name of their faith is essentially the same thing.

Maybe you can answer:
  • Why do people of faith hate people of other faiths?
  • Why do people of faith hate people with no faith?
are you referring to the law that doesnt allow you to murder your child???
I'm referring to any law that gives a single cell, a fertilized egg, more rights than an adult human being.

Arguably there are cases of justifiable homicide.
Perhaps requiring some sort of mandatory education concerning how pregnancy happens and how to avoid it might be in order when a woman aborts a fetus the first time. Subsequent abortions would indicate a woman's inability or unwillingness to avoid abortion and might require mandatory sterilization?

I don't hate God or people of faith. But those faithful people have a way of imposing themselves and their occasionally eidgid morals on the rest of the nation.

If they disapprove of abortion, I suggest they do not have abortions. If they hate homosexuals, I suggest they don't go to a Gay Pride parade.

There is a difference between acceptance and tolerance. Faithful people don't have to accept behavior they are squimish about. But in our nation, they should be tolerant.

Avatar4321 what I find people hate about rightwing Christians and conservatives
1. one reason is when they are hypocrites and judge others for what they do themselves
(and vice versa, that explains why people can't stand liberals or nontheists when they contradict themselves while blaming others) This naturally causes insult, offense or resentment. And when it's a whole group doing it while claiming "moral superiority"
that especially becomes repugnant, no matter which group it is.

2. politically, the Christians and Constitutionalists invoke greater authority by knowledge of laws and enforcement by practice.
So this creates FEAR that such groups have greater power and influence to bully, coerce or dominate over others without this same knowledge, empowerment and enforcement of the laws.

Thus the people I know who fear having unequal or less ability to protect their rights beliefs and interests end up turning to parties and govt to substitute for or protect against
the church, corporate or collective authority, resources or influence that other groups seem to have "more than they do."

If they don't have ability or knowledge of laws and authority to REBUKE and correct abuses themselves, they end up relying on larger groups to afford protection; and these groups end up relying on division and dominance to defend their interests of their members against "opposing groups."

3. the cause of fear is lack of faith or knowledge of how the laws work to empower people equally, and this ties in with the degree of FORGIVENESS one has that allows deeper understanding and empowerment
vs. UNFORGIVENESS which fuels the fear of victimhood and oppression by others that becomes a
self-fulfilling or self-defining problem and vicious cycle.

Forgiveness opens the door to receiving equal knowledge and understanding.

That factor is free to everyone equally for the asking and receiving.
But the knowledge of this factor and how it works is not equal yet.

If more people knew and understood how forgiveness brings greater empowerment, of course, we'd all be busy forgiving
wrongs so we could get more help to correct them.

Eventually we will all get there. But in the meantime, those with unequal knowledge have unequal power.
And this disparity of knowledge of the laws and unequal ability to invoke authority of law,
that is SUPPOSED to be made equal for all people, is still fueling vicious cycles of
abuse, oppression, retribution and fear which is behind hateful division.

Martin Luther King, Jr. Quote

Men often hate each other because they fear each other;
they fear each other because they don't know each other;
they don't know each other because they can not communicate;
they can not communicate because they are separated.
-- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I don't hate God or people of faith. But those faithful people have a way of imposing themselves and their occasionally eidgid morals on the rest of the nation.

If they disapprove of abortion, I suggest they do not have abortions. If they hate homosexuals, I suggest they don't go to a Gay Pride parade.

There is a difference between acceptance and tolerance. Faithful people don't have to accept behavior they are squimish about. But in our nation, they should be tolerant.
Bravo! Same thing for gun control nuts: if you don't like firearms, don't have them. Don't like a TV show: don't watch it. Don't like certain kinds of music: don't listen. I am willing to tolerate many things, I just wish others were more tolerant of me. If I wear a MAGA hat, why do I have to fear some nutcase coldcocking me?

Bravo! Same thing for gun control nuts: if you don't like firearms, don't have them. Don't like a TV show: don't watch it. Don't like certain kinds of music: don't listen. I am willing to tolerate many things, I just wish others were more tolerant of me. If I wear a MAGA hat, why do I have to fear some nutcase coldcocking me?

Rule #5

Liberal government has two purposes: either ban, or mandate. Liberty, individuality, nor difference of opinion have any place in their firmament. That’s the reason for concentration camps.

Many of them are just programmed to by pop culture and indoctrination by bolshevik "educators".

Many of them hate the idea that they can be judged for doing perverse shit, fucking around with anyone or anything that arouses them. Wasting their lives doing dope and as little as possible while whining about "the 1%" or "the Jews" or "The rich" or (insert whatever bed wetter scapegoat) being selfish.

Or “the mexicans,” or “the liberals,” or “the chinese,” or “the EU,” or “South America,” or “the blacks,” or “India,” or “Africa,” or (insert whatever cum guzzler scapegoat) being selfish

Jesus said to his disciples, "If the world hates you, be aware that it hated me before it hated you. If you belonged to the world, the world would love you as its own. Because you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world—therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you, 'Servants are not greater than their master.' If they persecuted me, they will persecute you; if they kept my word, they will keep yours also.

John 15:18-21

Rule #5

Liberal government has two purposes: either ban, or mandate. Liberty, individuality, nor difference of opinion have any place in their firmament. That’s the reason for concentration camps.
That goes for Liberal governments? It sounds more appropriate to Authoritarian governments.

I don't hate people of faith or religion. However, those of a certain religion who tell me that I'm going to hell unless I believe as they do, I have zero use for. My personal opinion is that God is too big to be contained in a single dogma or belief system. And, if you look at the similarities rather than the differences, all religions believe in some form of Heaven and some form of Hell. All of them believe that what we do in this life determines what happens in the next. All of them believe in a single Supreme Being, but they call that Being different names, God, Allah, YHVH, Tao, etc.

My personal belief is that God is like a huge diamond, and each religion is a different facet of Him. Some look at God as being loving and benevolent, some look at Him as being very strict and demanding.

I mean, it says in the Bible that mankind was made in God's image, and if people can all have different facets of them, then why not God? I know that how I was perceived varied as to whether or not I was wearing my uniform, or if I was wearing nice civilian clothes (slacks, button down shirt and tie), or if I was dressed like a biker, riding my Harley. People would all have different perceptions of who I was and what I was about, based on what I appeared like to them. Maybe God reveals Himself to different cultures in different ways, as a means to better communicate with them. How you talk to and describe things to a person living in the desert is much different than how you would talk to someone living in a rain forest or the arctic.

I don't hate anyone really, but I absolutely don't like it when people tell me how I should believe. I don't tell others how to believe, so they shouldn't do it to me.

And, to tell you the truth, the Golden Rule isn't so much "do unto others as you would have them do unto you", because some people like being ministered to, some like pagan symbols and rituals, some like things that others don't. My personal opinion on the Golden Rule is more like "don't do unto others what you don't want done unto you". I don't like it when people preach to me, which is why I don't do it to others. However, sometimes someone says something that gets my attention, so I ask them about it and listen to how they view God, because it may help me with my journey. If someone asks me about how I believe (like this thread is doing), I'm more than happy to share as much as you are willing to listen to, as well as ask what your views are of the same thing.

Queen Victoria , Queen Kamakaeha, Queen Myeongseong, and Queen Varina Davis, want-to-be Presbyterians have one thing in common, favoritism for Pre-Communist Russian Noble Arts! Aha! Cousin Vodka-Putin! That will teach Lucy Pickens, Queen Victoria, Queen Myeongseong, about visiting, the Pre-Communist Russians! Kamakaeha had plans, we presume?

Forum List

Back