Why do you hate

They are evil hateful sinners who do not want to pay for their crimes.

Why do so many of you hate God and people of faith?
I don't hate God since I don't believe he exists. I don't hate Zeus either for the same reason. I don't hate people of faith but I do hate what some people of faith have done and continue to do in the name of faith. Flying planes into buildings is an obvious example but enacting laws that affect me in the name of their faith is essentially the same thing.

Maybe you can answer:
  • Why do people of faith hate people of other faiths?
  • Why do people of faith hate people with no faith?

I don't hate God since I don't believe he exists. I don't hate Zeus either for the same reason. I don't hate people of faith but I do hate what some people of faith have done and continue to do in the name of faith. Flying planes into buildings is an obvious example but enacting laws that affect me in the name of their faith is essentially the same thing.

Maybe you can answer:
are you referring to the law that doesnt allow you to murder your child???

Many of them are just programmed to by pop culture and indoctrination by bolshevik "educators".

Many of them hate the idea that they can be judged for doing perverse shit, fucking around with anyone or anything that arouses them. Wasting their lives doing dope and as little as possible while whining about "the 1%" or "the Jews" or "The rich" or (insert whatever bed wetter scapegoat) being selfish.

Maybe you can answer:

I don't. It's quite the opposite. Which is why I share the gospel and invite people to know christ.

Maybe you can answer:
I'm referring to any law that gives a single cell, a fertilized egg, more rights than an adult human being.

I spent the first 27 years of my life playing the Good Christian game. I played it all the way. Hell, I was an officer of the church I belonged to. Then, on August 22, 2001 my eyes were opened. “The scales fell away from my eyes and I could see clearly” as Saul/Paul would put it. I finally understood the bullshit and lies of organized religion. It would take another three years to fully realize the extent of the fraud thst is organized religion, but in thst day I walked away from religion forever.

Maybe you can answer:

I don't. It's quite the opposite. Which is why I share the gospel and invite people to know christ.
I didn't mean to imply that you hate anyone but you have to admit there are people of faith who do hate people. Why? miketx should be able to help if you're unsure.

WithM

Maybe you can answer:
I'm referring to any law that gives a single cell, a fertilized egg, more rights than an adult human being.
With few exceptions, women have an alternate choice to abortion, it's called "NO". No to sex, to unprotected sex. Abortion has become a common method of birth control, killing unwanted children because Mom couldn't control herself. "NO" is a way to exert a woman's choice. Why do so many women not know that? Or is it more convenient to ignore that choice?

With few exceptions, women have an alternate choice to abortion, it's called "NO". No to sex, to unprotected sex. Abortion has become a common method of birth control, killing unwanted children because Mom couldn't control herself. "NO" is a way to exert a woman's choice. Why do so many women not know that? Or is it more convenient to ignore that choice?
You may or may not agree, but I believe the basis for many people in the country wanting to criminalize abortion is their religious background. I can see no other reason to consider a single cell to be a 'person'.

Maybe you can answer:
well its not legal to murder an adult human being either,,,

and most abortions are long after they are single cell or a fertilized egg,,,

You may or may not agree, but I believe the basis for many people in the country wanting to criminalize abortion is their religious background. I can see no other reason to consider a single cell to be a 'person'.
most abortions are long after they are single cell or a fertilized egg,,,

Forum List

Back