Why Do You Hate Dick Chaney?

I am neither a Republican nor a TEApartier, pumpkin. Sorry to disappoint.

Of course not.. :cuckoo:

Oh... So because you and I may not see eye to eye politically, because I do not blindly follow the Obama parade of fools, that means I must be a Republican? A TEApartier?

Wow. So much for critical thinking...

News flash toots... Just because someone does not agree with the policies of the current administration or the Democrats, it doesn't automatically make them a Republican.

How do you survive with such a myopic view of the world?

Oh I'm pretty perceptive. You side with Repubs more often than not but then you say you're a fence sitter..

Actions speak louder than words. I have more respect for someone who can commit to one party or the other rather than one who sits around taking potshots at both just so that he can be right (correct) all the time anyway.

Of course not.. :cuckoo:

Oh... So because you and I may not see eye to eye politically, because I do not blindly follow the Obama parade of fools, that means I must be a Republican? A TEApartier?

Wow. So much for critical thinking...

News flash toots... Just because someone does not agree with the policies of the current administration or the Democrats, it doesn't automatically make them a Republican.

How do you survive with such a myopic view of the world?

Oh I'm pretty perceptive. You side with Repubs more often than not but then you say you're a fence sitter..

Actions speak louder than words. I have more respect for someone who can commit to one party or the other rather than one who sits around taking potshots at both just so that he can be right (correct) all the time anyway.

Do I lean more to the conservative spectrum? Probably. Certainly when it comes to the military, gun rights, the size of the government, and taxes. But then again, I have no issue with gay marriage, abortion, legalizing drugs, or any number of socially liberal points of view. I have voted for both Democrats and Republicans, as well as Libertarians and the Green Party and many others. I do not vote for a party, I vote for a candidate. I support issues that best reflect my values rather than the values of a particulatr party.

I guess the difference between you and I is, I call it how I see it, regardless of party, whereas your political bias prevents you from seeing anything wrong, except where the Republicans/conservatives are concerned.

Please be SPECIFIC...:confused:
Sure...

10404233_10152217779876275_494693263976436497_n.jpg

Got it?

Forum List

Back