why do you get upset?

thou shall not kill

robbing is not killing, pushing an old lady is not killing them...

due process
In Florida we have the "Stand your ground" law. If a liberal prick wants to fuck with me, I will gladly send them to hell and let Lucifer sort out the mess.
I would love to go to flooodida and fuck with you just so i could take your gun and shove it up your orifice.
I had a few instances where some prick got in my face. After he picked himself up off the ground, he turned tail and ran away like the pussy , liberals are. If you decide you want to man up and get in my face, better bring the ANTIFA army with you, and then it might be an even fight, just remember though, I will be glad to take a whole bunch of you assholes with me.

ah yes, the beloved dream of republican men,

to be judge, jury, and EXECUTIONER ....all wrapped up in to one! :rolleyes:
Wrong. Again.

Just because IDGAF if some piece of shit gets dead in no way means I have any desire to kill anyone

thou shall not kill

robbing is not killing, pushing an old lady is not killing them...

due process
In Florida we have the "Stand your ground" law. If a liberal prick wants to fuck with me, I will gladly send them to hell and let Lucifer sort out the mess.
I would love to go to flooodida and fuck with you just so i could take your gun and shove it up your orifice.
I had a few instances where some prick got in my face. After he picked himself up off the ground, he turned tail and ran away like the pussy , liberals are. If you decide you want to man up and get in my face, better bring the ANTIFA army with you, and then it might be an even fight, just remember though, I will be glad to take a whole bunch of you assholes with me.
That is what happens when you attract gay men. I am not gay I am a real man. Something you probably never saw or met in your life in floodida.

Forum List

Back