Why Do Whites Think They Can Tell Us What The Problems in Black America Are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Edo Script, Nsibidi are three African writing systems that pre-date the arrival of Europeans on the continent."

WTF is this saying

That they had writing tens of thousands of years ago before any human left Africa?

Or they had writing before colonialism....? Roman expansion?

And there are a lot of claims about what Africans invented...Basically all civilization was invented outside Africa as far as we can tell. Now granted sub saharan africa is relatively humid so if there was evidence. It could have just disappeared

Why do you tell yourselves all these lies?

Cannons? lol

The Chinese invented gun powder...

Earliest sites for agriculture come from Turkey (although this one i'm more likely to think we just can't find evidence in africa)

Tanzanians did not come to iron smelting before the rest of eurasia.

Moores aren't "black" as we define it. THey go under white on our census as Arabs
Black people have been more inventive than whites and Asians and it's not even close. Now I don't use that the way you would use to say one is superior than the other. But it's just a fact.

The “Blacks never developed a civilization” meme is one of the most stalwart and enduring mythologies among white supremacists and that may be true if you get your history from Stormfront or quack YouTube historians. That's why I often have to copy and paste what I have already written because the argument comes up so so often

White supremacist get real uncomfortable about a black history were black ppl were winning. So white supremacists and others have reason to downplay that type of black history while blacks have reason to play it up because if civilization goes all the way back to blk ppl and if it turned out to be founded by black people.......what would that say ?

"Edo Script, Nsibidi are three African writing systems that pre-date the arrival of Europeans on the continent."

WTF is this saying

That they had writing tens of thousands of years ago before any human left Africa?

And there are a lot of claims about what Africans invented...Basically all civilization was invented outside Africa as far as we can tell. Now granted sub saharan africa is relatively humid so if there was evidence. It could have just disappeared

Cannons? lol

Earliest sites for agriculture come from Turkey (although this one i'm more likely to think we just can't find evidence in africa)

Moores aren't "black" as we define it. THey go under white on our census as Arabs
White supremacy works on lying but just repeating itself constantly

Ea6sqicU4AMhV4f.jpg

Black people have been more inventive than whites and Asians and it's not even close. Now I don't use that the way you would use to say one is superior than the other. But it's just a fact.

The “Blacks never developed a civilization” meme is one of the most stalwart and enduring mythologies among white supremacists and that may be true if you get your history from Stormfront or quack YouTube historians. That's why I often have to copy and paste what I have already written because the argument comes up so so often

White supremacist get real uncomfortable about a black history were black ppl were winning. So white supremacists and others have reason to downplay that type of black history while blacks have reason to play it up because if civilization goes all the way back to blk ppl and if it turned out to be founded by black people.......what would that say ?
You keep saying this. Get some buddies together and invent some great new tech products. Being on the stage is not a long term answer to a society to survive. I believe environment in areas plays a role in how people can be. Someone loves the environment like it is. For they are sure not changing it.

I don't think that black people never developed a civilization

But we were pretty pathetic pre horse in Eurasia. Basically the indo europeans then horse nomads like the mongolians homogenized us with the new tech of the horses. Indo europeans were more oregon trail mixed with colonizing groups of men more than mongolians. And brought endless war to what were disparate cultures too far to touch each other. Before that we were disparate groups of people with no real ability to war at scale or distance. Europe was very very similar to Africa pre Indo Europeans. Much more ethnic and linguistic variety than there is now.

And because of that, outside Egypt which did get access to horses pretty early as well. Africa was fucked.

In the same way Native Americans in the geographic USA were fucked. They didn't have alpaccas like in the mountains of the south. Which means civilization was never going to flourish there like it should have.

Africa and most of the Americas are missing a key aspect to running a huge empire. Pack animals and better yet mounts. If they had horses there would have been hundreds of millions of people already here. If Africans had horses they would have homogenized at least the plains and created huge empires

White supremacy works on lying but just repeating itself constantly

Ea6sqicU4AMhV4f.jpg

Dude you're just embarrassing yourself...lol

Do you think the Olmecs were black because they have flat noses? I mean come on brah

Was the Buddha black?

We have DNA now. We know the history of the world. And you weren't shit without horses pretty much sums that up.

Why are we pretending there is some strong black unsung narrative in woke American academics? It's not 1970 dude. The whites are telling the truth now. As best as they can

Juicin
Dude you're just embarrassing yourself...lol. Do you think the Olmecs were black because they have flat noses? I mean come on brah

Several notable scholars have already concluded that the settlers who founded the Olmec Civilization in Mexico were Egyptians and West Africans. If you don't have anything constructive and can only use ad hominems to add to this thread, feel free to leave

Cave art depicting black woman found in California (which was originally part of Mexico)

Olmec-Calif-Blacks-Cave-Art-Royality-7.jpg

African artifacts have been found throughout the Americas that pre-date columbus. the greeks appropriated everything from Africa. So is it so hard to believe that Africans have had a global presence before others? Did you think they were'nt going to sail to other places to see what was out there in the world ? Wasn't california named after queen khalifa who was african?

Also as a side note. Here is a white scholar confirming what BLACK scholars have been preaching and teaching all along:

• Love
Reactions: IM2

WTF is this saying

Cannons? lol

More completely wrong jibberish from somebody white.

Juicin
Dude you're just embarrassing yourself...lol. Do you think the Olmecs were black because they have flat noses? I mean come on brah

Several notable scholars have already concluded that the settlers who founded the Olmec Civilization in Mexico were Egyptians and West Africans. If you don't have anything constructive and can only use ad hominems to add to this thread, feel free to leave

Cave art depicting black woman found in California (which was originally part of Mexico)

African artifacts have been found throughout the Americas that pre-date columbus. the greeks appropriated everything from Africa. So is it so hard to believe that Africans have had a global presence before others? Did you think they were'nt going to sail to other places to see what was out there in the world ? Wasn't california named after queen khalifa who was african?

Also as a side note. Here is a white scholar confirming what BLACK scholars have been preaching and teaching all along:

You couldn't even sail and make it to islands 100 miles off of the coast. No you didn't make it to the Americas until Euro slave ships took you there. But one thing is true,

we-are-kings-me-irl-59798036.png

Egyptians were Arabs not black.
Using high-powered computers, experts can now get a rough idea of how someone looked from their skull. They make a living at it by doing it for the police for murder cases. When the same thing is done to the skulls of King Tut and Queen Nefertiti of Egypt, here's what they got :

final_digital_face_cip.jpg
nefertiti.jpg

Ask you can see a black man and a black woman.

What they said in ancient times ::
  • Herodotus said Egyptians had black skin and woolly hair, which is how he said the Ethiopians looked too.
  • Aristotle called both the Ethiopians and Egyptians black.
  • The Bible calls both the Ethiopians and Egyptians sons of Ham.
  • The Egyptians themselves saw themselves as belonging to their own race. Remember this idea of race is a very new concept. It's about 400 years old. Thousands of years ago you were from particular tribes and lineage.
  • They called themselves kemet - “black”
What the DNA says :

Present-day Egyptians are, by blood, about 60% Eurasian, like the Arabs who took over their country, and 40% black African. In the past they were, if anything, blacker because since the glory days of Ancient Egypt they have been taken over by the Persians, Greeks, Romans and Arabs

1630426903478.png

Juicin

Yea they did before we had DNA

In 2021 we know they were just native americans with flat noses and dark skin.

See the same shit in India. Because that's what humid environments near the equator put pressure to select for

Prime example of how afro centric history is just as tainted as the whites euro centric history. Are there examples of eurocentrism left? of course. To the scale of claiming the native americans as their own? no

ANd there is a long history of black people being manipulated by their own elites with bad information.

Even black Islam is a bastardiziation of actual Islam. Which Malcolm X discarded because he went to speak to some real arabs. They think they're teh real jews. From fucking west Africa. Pathetic

If the whites, who are very good at school can fuck their world view up relative to reality. What the fuck makes you idiots thinks that you're going to do it better? lol

Yea they did before we had DNA

In 2021 we know they were just native americans with flat noses and dark skin.

See the same shit in India. Because that's what humid environments near the equator put pressure to select for

Prime example of how afro centric history is just as tainted as the whites euro centric history. Are there examples of eurocentrism left? of course. To the scale of claiming the native americans as their own? no

ANd there is a long history of black people being manipulated by their own elites with bad information.

Even black Islam is a bastardiziation of actual Islam. Which Malcolm X discarded because he went to speak to some real arabs. They think they're teh real jews. From fucking west Africa. Pathetic

If the whites, who are very good at school can fuck their world view up relative to reality. What the fuck makes you idiots thinks that you're going to do it better? lol
OK. Dude. I've made my points and I've read yours. I believe what I believe and well......you believe what ever

OK. Dude. I've made my points and I've read yours. I believe what I believe and well......you believe what ever

Again, your info is literally decades out of date at this point. Did people once believe Olmecs might be Africans? Yes

Do we in 2021? No, because of DNA

Some retards put it on a juneteenth mural....Native activists made them remove it lollllll

edit - and by people i mean serious scholars

Last edited:

Running around naked or in a loin cloth is not really developing a civilization hun....especially when other other have invented most everything and taken it to africa only to watch one african nation after another destroy their economies and government over basically corruption and being to stupid to understand that you just can't print money without it eventually destroying the economy and then nation forcing back to loin cloth status.

What makes you think I mark white in a society that uses the one drop rule as a historical background? lol

My father is darker than you
Because I know how guys like you think. When the forms come you tick white.

• Thanks
Running around naked or in a loin cloth is not really developing a civilization hun....especially when other other have invented most everything and taken it to africa only to watch one african nation after another destroy their economies and government over basically corruption and being to stupid to understand that you just can't print money without it eventually destroying the economy and then nation forcing back to loin cloth status.
I have made my points about black and white history. So I don't want to repeat what I have already wrote.. Scroll bk previous pages

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back