Why do white extremist keep clear of black areas?

Gotta love these brave gun toting white cowards.....who want to cleanse america of everybody but white people.....why is always jews in church or these fly by night small towns? They never ever ever ever march, like they did back in the day into these sleepy little black areas, hang and terrorize a few negro's than off to the next town.....Gee, I wonder WHY?

Hey brave bastards, come visit my little town...I triple dog dare you!!

Cincy all the way!!
Let's hear it for making division even deeper. If Blacks wont help themselves we can't force them to. Stop agitating and put the blame where it belongs.

Gotta love these brave gun toting white cowards.....who want to cleanse america of everybody but white people.....why is always jews in church or these fly by night small towns? They never ever ever ever march, like they did back in the day into these sleepy little black areas, hang and terrorize a few negro's than off to the next town.....Gee, I wonder WHY?

Cincy all the way!!
You might want to ask you grandpa what white boys used to do to him when he was a young boy lol

Blacks needed security to walk down the street ha

Well Lets See......
Stay in my gated white enclave or hang out in the ghetto.
Dont know about you but I think I'll just hang out here by the pool.

well, believe me bro,' white extremists, nor blacks are typically in any gated white enclave so, if you are so lucky, then you are an extreme minority.

Decades ago minorities were getting hanged as a luxury.

funny how karma works ...........

Cincy all the way!!

Why are blacks segregating themselves to the point they even have "black areas" to begin with?

Racist!

Ugh really sobieski, I'm not here to work that hard. The Bonnie is from Scotland. The blue saltire is a bonnie blue flag. The Netherlands Confederacy is a great model. Most Christians are deluded and fall away.

Pineapple strawberry studebaker pelican jump jump look at the sky blue heron speaks Latin craken and crackers and beer and cheese.

I second that because of the beer part.

Cincy all the way!!

And guess what, there's just as many nasty gun toting black cowards today (by your definition)....who want to cleanse America of everybody but black people.
What you SHOULD be learning from it all is that Democrats and most Republican politicians are the ones who stoke this crap and it works because of small people like you...black AND white.

And what kind of respectable "Sistah" says "triple dog dare" anyway ??? :rolleyes:

When I was in college (1971-1975), I was also a singer in a regionally successful rock band.

Was once invited to a huge party in Anacostia, DC. Black City. Myself, the drummer, our ladies and a friend were the only white people in attendance.

We were treated like kings and queens. Everyone was wonderful.

What happened since?

Well Lets See......
Stay in my gated white enclave or hang out in the ghetto.
Dont know about you but I think I'll just hang out here by the pool.

well, believe me bro,' white extremists, nor blacks are typically in any gated white enclave so, if you are so lucky, then you are an extreme minority.

funny how karma works ...........

Oh I just adore it when some damn bad behavior of some damn bad minority gets a pass cuz blah whah hunnert fitee years ago white man bad.

And if its karma, it's some damned late to the game karma.

Where did you get the idea that lynchings were common? Actually, they were rare, extraordinary events, and usually done not as a "luxury" but usually because of a serious crime. Pennsylvania's last lynching in the city of Coatesville in 1911 was in response to an alleged murder.

This is a grave dishonor, I will kill myself tomorrow if I'm not busy... I can no longer be in a world where President Roh is dead. How can anyone learn about Cultures when President Roh is dead and so many people do not deserve that the thing they expect President Roh is was not the thing that President Roh , Actually is...

A lot of the time when I read your posts, I wonder if someone slipped me acid...

When I was in college (1971-1975), I was also a singer in a regionally successful rock band.

Was once invited to a huge party in Anacostia, DC. Black City. Myself, the drummer, our ladies and a friend were the only white people in attendance.

We were treated like kings and queens. Everyone was wonderful.

What happened since?

The reign of Obama has sent race relations in America into the toilet. Barry's entire utopian ideology was based up stoking black rage against everything Honky.

I, as well, have partied and drank with blacks plenty back in the day. I'm very fluent in talking jive.

cuchifritos07.w700.h467.jpg
who said blood?
sausage ?

friggin white people :04: :21:

This is a grave dishonor, I will kill myself tomorrow if I'm not busy... I can no longer be in a world where President Roh is dead. How can anyone learn about Cultures when President Roh is dead and so many people do not deserve that the thing they expect President Roh is was not the thing that President Roh , Actually is...

A lot of the time when I read your posts, I wonder if someone slipped me acid...
You do know that can come back and visit.

Forum List

Back