Why Do We Have To Take Care Of All Of These Illegals?? Aren't They Supposed To Take Care Of Themselves When They Choose To Come Here?

Make them pay their share. It's obvious they are going nowhere.

So.... you're suggesting that federal law dealing with the hiring of illegals should be ignored?

Otherwise, you're assuming that the illegals will follow the law.

The migrant told The Post that "he earns between $700 and 800 a week, or what would amount to a roughly $40,000 annual cash salary — untaxed" by "working under the table doing demolition and construction."

So.... you're suggesting that federal law dealing with the hiring of illegals should be ignored?

Stop putting words in my mouth. I am stating it has been largely ignored for years.

Stating a fact does not equate to me supporting the reasons behind that fact.

I believe employers should be hammered hard for it.

Otherwise, you're assuming that the illegals will follow the law.

The migrant told The Post that "he earns between $700 and 800 a week, or what would amount to a roughly $40,000 annual cash salary — untaxed" by "working under the table doing demolition and construction."

Right, fix that one way or the other. Either bust the business for hiring them or tax them.

Stop putting words in my mouth. I am stating it has been largely ignored for years.

Stating a fact does not equate to me supporting the reasons behind that fact.

I believe employers should be hammered hard for it.

Right, fix that one way or the other. Either bust the business for hiring them or tax them.
''largely ignored for years'' is hardly an excuse for the Dems / Marxists abandoning existing law. And no one is putting words in your mouth. To suggest pretend-president Biden and the dems would ever enforce any type of verification of citizenship for employment is ludicrous.

The open southern border is not an accident. It is a willful act that is planned and implemented by the Dems / Marxists.

''largely ignored for years'' is hardly an excuse for the Dems / Marxists abandoning existing law.

The enforcement of laws is little changed between administrations.

And no one is putting words in your mouth. To suggest pretend-president Biden and the dems would ever enforce any type of verification of citizenship for employment is ludicrous.

I've never pretended that. They are no different than those before them. Empty rhetoric.

The open southern border is not an accident. It is a willful act that is planned and implemented by the Dems / Marxists.

The border is the same as it ever was.

The enforcement of laws is little changed between administrations.

I've never pretended that. They are no different than those before them. Empty rhetoric.

The border is the same as it ever was.
It's a simple matter to compare the numbers of illegal aliens getting into the country during the Trump administration to those of the pretend-president Biden. I get it. You want to excuse the open borders of Biden with 'but... but... but... but what about...''. That only makes the Dem / Marxist numbers more alarming.

The Dems / Marxists know that flooding the country with illegals will negatively affect every aspect of life for Americans. Yet, the costs associated with welfare, healthcare, crime, drugs and lower wages for Americans as a function of uncontrolled illegal immigration is not a concern for the democrats.

The border is obviously not the same as it ever was. Feel free to support your statement by comparing conditions under the Dem / Marxist open border disaster, relative to the sheer numbers of illegal alien crossings, drug flow across the border, child / Human sex trafficking, numbers of illegal alien deaths, with any other time in history.

It's a simple matter to compare the numbers of illegal aliens getting into the country during the Trump administration to those of the pretend-president Biden. I get it. You want to excuse the open borders of Biden with 'but... but... but... but what about...''. That only makes the Dem / Marxist numbers more alarming.

The Dems / Marxists know that flooding the country with illegals will negatively affect every aspect of life for Americans. Yet, the costs associated with welfare, healthcare, crime, drugs and lower wages for Americans as a function of uncontrolled illegal immigration is not a concern for the democrats.

The border is obviously not the same as it ever was. Feel free to support your statement by comparing conditions under the Dem / Marxist open border disaster, relative to the sheer numbers of illegal alien crossings, drug flow across the border, child / Human sex trafficking, numbers of illegal alien deaths, with any other time in history.

We have no idea how many are coming and going.

Came for jobs. They come for these jobs and you want to keep their kids out of an education? How's that going to work for us long term?

Millions of the next generation of workers uneducated?
And she claims to be a teacher... :rolleyes:

As has always been the case. Pretend otherwise if you want.

You can pretend your conspiracy theories are true but the numbers are clear.

_125871656_microsoftteams-image-19.png

You can pretend your conspiracy theories are true but the numbers are clear.

_125871656_microsoftteams-image-19.png

Highs? Maybe but I've said they have always came.

"Encounters" tells us very little about how many have come.

We need to give them work permits and tax them so they can take care of us.
We are short both low and high skilled workers. Four Million.
We are at 'full employment' and still short workers.

""With 10.5 million job openings and just 6.0 million people officially unemployed, there's still more than 1.7 unfilled positions for every job seeker, indicating that the imbalance between labor demand and supply".."

Infographic: U.S. Job Openings Edge Down, Still Outnumber Jobless By Far
`

Last edited:
You were mistaken about the level of proficiency they were really starting from, are defining "fluency" in a uselessly broad way, or are flat-out lying.

Really starting from scratch with a new language, to a level of proficiency applicable for competent, advanced level academic use takes about seven years. When one begins a new language after the Critical Period, truly mastering that language will be a life-long pursuit for all intents and purposes.
I lived it. I saw it happen every year from the second grade all the way through high school. So don't tell me I'm wrong.

I lived it. I saw it happen every year from the second grade all the way through high school. So don't tell me I'm wrong.
I'm telling you you're wrong because you are. You are mixing muddled memories and what you want to believe into one big pile of BS.

Forum List

Back