Why do we have to blame someone??

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
Sometimes blame is obvious, like the Giffords shooter, and other times like the economy it is harder to identify who to blame. I am wondering why we must blame someone, what do we get out of attaching blame to someone, how does that help the situation?

So why do have to blame someone? Instead of dealing with the situation?

because the violent speach will jsut continue.

It doesnt matter anyway, the right will never change their violent speach

Blame is a recognition of an attempt to deflect responsibility. If you recognize something as a problem that you could have prevented, and you don't want to assume responsibility, blaming others is a form of catharsis.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sICVWwI3LE"]a fine mess[/ame]

because it certaintly isn't my fault or the fault of ANYONE I personally like no sir

funny how they think talking about targeting someone for what they believe is hate speach.

Yet talk of crosshairs and second amendment solutions is not

And neither will the left.

And I predict you will never install a spell checker.

And that would be because you never tell him where he can get one. Does that make you to blame? :lol:

NOTE: Get a free goggle tool bar with spell checker, dictionary, translater, highlighter, etc. All the political tools that make it easy on you!!:eusa_angel:

http://www.google.com/toolbar/ff/

Last edited:

And that would be because you never tell him where he can get one. Does that make you to blame? :lol:

NOTE: Get a free goggle tool bar with spell checker, dictionary, translater, highlighter, etc. All the political tools that make it easy on you!!:eusa_angel:

Google Toolbar

If I would have, he/she would just say it was a tool of the right to make him/her look foolish.

Truthmatterssometimes thinks everything is a right wing conspiracy, even correct spelling. :lol:

Sometimes blame is obvious, like the Giffords shooter, and other times like the economy it is harder to identify who to blame. I am wondering why we must blame someone, what do we get out of attaching blame to someone, how does that help the situation?

Next time you try to blame GWB for any and everything under the sun, remember this post of yours, I will.

Google Toolbar
why install a toolbar for something firefox has built in?

How do you deal with a situation that you don't want to know about? Don't you have to learn about why this sort of thing happens in order to deal with it?

If you keep trying to deny the reasons that the psycho murdered today, you're not dealing with it very well.

yeah, he didnt trust the government, something that is comprised of both democrats and republicans
or do you think he only distrusted PART of the government?

He was an End the Fed Ron Paul Libertarian type. That's the part of the governmet he distrusted. Just like the Tea Partiers. That's one of their issues. He complains about people speaking Spanish. He's all about the tea party complaints.

yeah, he didnt trust the government, something that is comprised of both democrats and republicans
or do you think he only distrusted PART of the government?

He was an End the Fed Ron Paul Libertarian type. That's the part of the governmet he distrusted. Just like the Tea Partiers. That's one of their issues. He complains about people speaking Spanish. He's all about the tea party complaints.
no, there is NOTHING that links him to either ron paul, or the TEA Party
and he doesnt seem the libertarian type either
again, everything points to him being an anarchist

Anarchist, and simply "crazy" are the two excuses wingnuts rely on when their riech-wing colleagues get violent

Forum List

Back