Why do veterans support Romney?

Support is a strong word in this case.... PREFER over Obama... I can see that being the case...

I might very well, as a Vet, vote for Romney... I might not and go 3rd party.. But in no way, shape, or form will I cast a vote for Obama

I had not realized that veterans did 'group-think'. I had, until now, thought that they were individuals - and that, as individuals, some would support Romney - regardless of his lack of military service. Color me surprised to find that I was wrong... veterans are, apparently, incapable of individual thought. Wow.

Or.... maybe AGayBikerBoy is just a fucking idiot.

I had not realized that veterans did 'group-think'. I had, until now, thought that they were individuals - and that, as individuals, some would support Romney - regardless of his lack of military service. Color me surprised to find that I was wrong... veterans are, apparently, incapable of individual thought. Wow.

Nahh... just a vet expressing his feelings.

Wrong as they may be, but it is what it is...

Nahh... just a vet expressing his feelings.

Wrong as they may be, but it is what it is...

You'll forgive me if I disagree... but, in my opinion, he's a fucking idiot.... but I am slightly biased, given that he has - more than once - hoped that I get "gang raped by Iraqi soldiers"... I know a lot of vets... I've never met one who would make that kind of sick comment to a female. The guy is a freak.... a mentally unstable freak. His military service does not make him special... a sick freak is a sick freak, regardless of service.

If Romney really dodged the draft democrats should love him, so what's the problem?

That's an interesitng point. Isnt it interesting how they aren't arguing any reasons to vote for Obama? They are trying to argue to persuade the Republican base to turn against Romney.

If Romney really dodged the draft democrats should love him, so what's the problem?

Agree

He's just like Cliton. Er.... Clinton....

C'mon, Clinton gave up an EARNED exemption when he protested, Bush II had to scramble to keep his. Still, with Clinton is was one year; Bush/Cheney had -0- years of any chance at the draft, Cheney even stated: "I had OTHER PRIORITIES". That noted, McCain looked better than Obama in 2008, to me at least, his service was part of it. If it is a close decision for me, service is a factor.

Bin Laden was a gift. Predator strikes are a way to stay relatively clean in a dirty business. Why capture and interrogate when you can kill them. The POTUS considers the US Military a necessary inconvenience.

Mitt's not my main man but he's better than the alternative.

Bin Laden was a gift. Predator strikes are a way to stay relatively clean in a dirty business. Why capture and interrogate when you can kill them. The POTUS considers the US Military a necessary inconvenience.

Mitt's not my main man but he's better than the alternative.

We have had some fine Presidents who were Vets.

Agree

He's just like Cliton. Er.... Clinton....

C'mon, Clinton gave up an EARNED exemption when he protested, Bush II had to scramble to keep his. Still, with Clinton is was one year; Bush/Cheney had -0- years of any chance at the draft, Cheney even stated: "I had OTHER PRIORITIES". That noted, McCain looked better than Obama in 2008, to me at least, his service was part of it. If it is a close decision for me, service is a factor.

Bush served - you stupid son of a bitch.

Clinton did not.

Get it?

Obama in uniform

images

Last edited:

Forum List

Back