Why do USMB Republicans pretend they don't hate gays?

Republicans have a long list of people they hate. Gays, Muslims, blacks, and women's rights being at the top of the list.

I remember the shooting at Orlando and the many Republicans who posted all over the Internet, things like: He didn't kill enough and next time, let's hope they get more.

Then you have many right wing preachers who flat out say they want gays killed.

Look at what they did in Uganda.

Even as far back as Mitt Romney, we have some USMB Republicans insisting that Republicans didn't hate gays. When it became known Romney had a gay advisor, the advisor was drummed out of the campaign.

I think it's better that Republicans embrace their hatred rather than sending out a hypocritical double message.
I don't recall seeing you at the last mind readers association convention. Were you hiding behind the ferns in the lobby again?
You don't have to mind read. Just read. Republicans aren't shy about posting their hate. They just don't like having it publicly acknowledged.

The hate we see mostly these days comes from your side, and its due to political disagreement.

Yet another thread started with BS premises then argued as if those are true. I think that the left wing has run out of things to talk about so they just distort reality.
Three posts before yours a typical right winger says:

no mistake here. I DO hate their fuckin' guts
Are there people who say they hate gays, certainly.

Does that mean all conservatives or Republicans hate gays, no that would be ridiculous.
Once you reach 99%, what's another 1%?
Ask yourself this. Are gays democrats or are democrats gay? Do you see the difference?

Republicans have a long list of people they hate. Gays, Muslims, blacks, and women's rights being at the top of the list.

I remember the shooting at Orlando and the many Republicans who posted all over the Internet, things like: He didn't kill enough and next time, let's hope they get more.

Even as far back as Mitt Romney, we have some USMB Republicans insisting that Republicans didn't hate gays. When it became known Romney had a gay advisor, the advisor was drummed out of the campaign.

I think it's better that Republicans embrace their hatred rather than sending out a hypocritical double message.
I don't recall seeing you at the last mind readers association convention. Were you hiding behind the ferns in the lobby again?
You don't have to mind read. Just read. Republicans aren't shy about posting their hate. They just don't like having it publicly acknowledged.
Are you honestly trying to make us believe you think they're the only ones posting hate? Because that would be sad.

If you dont think women, homosexuals, jihadists, people of color, and welfare dependents are particularly special......it must be HATE !!!!!!

Lmfao

Yet another thread started with BS premises then argued as if those are true. I think that the left wing has run out of things to talk about so they just distort reality.
This is what they have been doing for the past 20+ years. The create a meme, then ridicule an entire group of people based on that false meme.

Does that mean all conservatives or Republicans hate gays, no that would be ridiculous.

Bullshit. Disagreeing with a lifestyle is not hate.
A lifestyle is how Trump lives. Being gay is simply who you are. It's nothing you can change.

Hating the poor and wanting to take away their healthcare. Now that meanness is something you could change.

The hate we see mostly these days comes from your side, and its due to political disagreement.

You sure about that?

Bullshit. Disagreeing with a lifestyle is not hate.
A lifestyle is how Trump lives. Being gay is simply who you are. It's nothing you can change.

Hating the poor and wanting to take away their healthcare. Now that meanness is something you could change.

being a nerd is simply who I am, yet people make fun of me all the time. I don't go running to government to punish them. I just live my life.

How about you use something besides tired talking points? Or maybe you are just too fucking stupid to do anything else.

You sure about that?

Words only. Gunshots so far have come from your side. Stopping free speech marches has come from your side. Preventing speakers at College Campuses, your side.

They don't hate gays so they aren't pretending anything.

You are a moron.

Tell us why you oppose same sex marriage rights.

Because it isn't about marriage rights...it is about attacking bakers, and churches once the law is passed.

I have a lot of conservative girlfriends who think that gay drag queens make the best girlfriends that they have ever had. :biggrin: Including myself. :)
I have a neighbour who's uncle is gay, he's not a drag queen but he is a great friend to have. I don't hate gays and I am religious. If laws are not equal for them then they need to be changed to accommodate them. It was done for the inheritance law, others need to follow.
Then there are the polls that say 60% approval for gay marriage, but not by force through laws, like it was done by the last administration.
You don't do it by taking away the rights of different religions views.

Remember, this was before Trump's tweet. And some had the nerve to deny the hate.

Forum List

Back