Why do USMB Republicans pretend they don't hate gays?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Republicans have a long list of people they hate. Gays, Muslims, blacks, and women's rights being at the top of the list.

I remember the shooting at Orlando and the many Republicans who posted all over the Internet, things like: He didn't kill enough and next time, let's hope they get more.

Then you have many right wing preachers who flat out say they want gays killed.

Look at what they did in Uganda.

Even as far back as Mitt Romney, we have some USMB Republicans insisting that Republicans didn't hate gays. When it became known Romney had a gay advisor, the advisor was drummed out of the campaign.

I think it's better that Republicans embrace their hatred rather than sending out a hypocritical double message.

Ask a conservative to tell you why they oppose marriage equality for gays, same sex marriage, what are the grounds for that opposition,

and see if any of them can give you an answer that is anything more than simply hostility towards gays.

They can't.

Yet another thread started with BS premises then argued as if those are true. I think that the left wing has run out of things to talk about so they just distort reality.

Ask a conservative to tell you why they oppose marriage equality for gays, same sex marriage, what are the grounds for that opposition,

and see if any of them can give you an answer that is anything more than simply hostility towards gays.

They can't.

Their religion is the main reason.

Do I agree with Social Conservatives?

No.

Everyone should have the right to be as miserable as the next person.

Republicans have a long list of people they hate. Gays, Muslims, blacks, and women's rights being at the top of the list.

I'm no Republican, but like most of them I have no particular problem with any of those.

Democrats, however, are rapidly turning themselves into ignorant, ill-bred hive-minded vermin. Our own modern version of Brownshirts.

They can't.

No.

That would be the religion that teaches that homosexuality is an abomination?

Doesn't that make my point?

HATE is simply an Emotion and HATE is perfectly legal everywhere in the USA .

I remember the shooting at Orlando and the many Republicans who posted all over the Internet, things like: He didn't kill enough and next time, let's hope they get more.

Then you have many right wing preachers who flat out say they want gays killed.

Look at what they did in Uganda.

Even as far back as Mitt Romney, we have some USMB Republicans insisting that Republicans didn't hate gays. When it became known Romney had a gay advisor, the advisor was drummed out of the campaign.

I think it's better that Republicans embrace their hatred rather than sending out a hypocritical double message.

No problem here brahj; live and let live.

I'd stomp on a radical muslim extremist with a ghey, a blacque, an asian, a latino, and anybody else who wants a kick. After the polices finally get there I'd buy the first round for my citizen's arrest crew while we tried to impress some hawt broads with our tales of bravery.

Sorry.

They can't.

No.

-------------------------------------------------------------------- yeah but , its muslims that kill , murder and throw gays off of high buildings and high elevations to their deaths Carbineer . ------------- just a comment Carbineer .

They can't.

No.

-------------------------------------------------------------------- yeah but , its muslims that kill , murder and throw gays off of high buildings and high elevations to their deaths Carbineer . ------------- just a comment Carbineer .
Yes...an example of a patriarchal religion gone wild with no secular brakes.

Forum List

Back