Why Do The Most Hateful Blacks Straighten Their Hair?

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
They hate the white people yet they spend a fortune attempting to ditch their kinky hair and try to copy white people's hair.

I think deep down they hate themselves more than they hate us crackers.

Not always.
obamaFro.jpg

They hate the white people yet they spend a fortune attempting to ditch their kinky hair and try to copy white people's hair.

Yes they do hate themselves for not being born White.
When a negro straightens their hair isn't that 'racial appropriation'?

Yes they do hate themselves for not being born White.
When a negro straightens their hair isn't that 'racial appropriation'?

Exactly!

You want them to only wear dread locks?

Dreds are just a nice warm place for fleas and bed bugs to nest.

Racist. Dreds are a cultural black identity thing dip snot nose.

I'm a racist? So what? Jeeezz!!! Ya think? OMG!!! You figured that out! All by yourself? No kidding! I am straight up Irish. I love the look of the Irish. I like the touch of my fingers in the hair of an Irish girl. I like the smell of Irish people. Blacks are greasy, dirty, mostly gullible and ignorant. Most blacks have little regard for human life. Do I believe that most blacks are inferior? No shit! There are some that have pulled themselves out of the self pity party and live decent lives but they are still fools. I've never met a black that understands that Christianity is a wholly made up fraud. They ALL need some form of a religious crutch. I've never met one that wasn't superstitious. That is because they are child like and are easily used by groups of various kinds as pawns.

Most blacks equate superiority with an ability to throw a ball through a steel rim. They take pride in winning children's games. I used to take pride in winning children's games too...when I was a child. Most blacks are loud and rude. The Irish are not loud and rude as a rule.

Blacks believe that rap and hip hop is music. It is not. It is noise. I do appreciate the rap in that those that prefer it are ignorant and foolish. For me it is an advertisement that a stupid person is nearby. Thanks for the warning morons!

In Africa the blacks protect the criminals around them much as they do here in America. Then they cannot understand why they don't get respect. They can't understand it because they are under equipped. don't get me wrong though. There are plenty of ignorant whites. Seeing a white guy blaring rap or hip hop out of his car's stereo is personally embarrassing. It is much like seeing a white kid with his pants sagging below his ass in public. I expect that kind of thing from ignorant blacks... not from white kids.

Why do white people feel like they need to "TAN" and look blacker? And pay thousands doing it. Be happy who and what you are.

Why do white people feel like they need to "TAN" and look blacker? And pay thousands doing it. Be happy who and what you are.

White people do not tan to look like they are black people. There are several reasons why white people tan. Some do it to make it appear like they get outside more often. That gives the impression that they are more involved in getting outside to walk, run, bicycle or do water activities. It also implies they go to the beach.

The other big reason white people tan, especially in the winter, is to give the impression that they have been to a warmer climate on a vacation. This gives the impression that they are wealthy enough to spend money on travel. This makes the other white people they know envious. I traveled frequently to hot climates when I was in my twenties and thirties. I always had a deep tan. For men ,at least, it attracts women that think you have plenty of disposable money.

I certainly never gave it a thought that my tan made me look more black. What a stupid idea.

Forum List

Back