Why do the Libs get their asses kicked???

Why can't the Libs win a debate?

• Low IQ

• They are so used to welfare you have to do everything for them

• Denial... What is reality?

• Desperation... They are grasping at straws.

• Just say the hell with it, cut off theirvwelfare and drugs.

• BUSHHHH!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why don't you list all the Republican Civil Rights Leaders to show us the legend of the Republican Party in regards to Black America.
Sure, pus pocket, as soon as you prove that Democrats and Republicans switched sides several times over the last 100 years.

I don't have to prove anything, there isn't a single Republican photo sitting on the mantel of a black home anywhere in America nor is there a school or library named after a Republican either.
Why don't you list all the Republican Civil Rights Leaders to show us the legend of the Republican Party in regards to Black America.
Sure, pus pocket, as soon as you prove that Democrats and Republicans switched sides several times over the last 100 years.

7623a4f2a47425a4b2a5da9ba774de9c.jpg

f4e110b10f8bbec4411fb1ac3b66e528.jpg

holb_c150624.tiff.jpg
Memes from Moron.org???

What a fucking joke!!!

But I guess you had to post them for that tax-dodging Nazi Soros to pay you this week.

T-shirts+090822+033.jpg

kkk-confederate-flag_zpsjwlw1uqv.jpg

3934687ef41e34d3117a6cfea148da15.jpg

Posting pics from left wing propaganda sites isn't the same as posting documentation. If you have something to prove your unsubstantiated claims, post it or admit you're nothing but hot air.

Posting pics from left wing propaganda sites isn't the same as posting documentation. If you have something to prove your unsubstantiated claims, post it or admit you're nothing but hot air.

I can only assume you are in a contest with DumbassDad (who is ignore).

Walk away before your I.Q. starts to drop.

I'm done with the moron. He can't produce shit, I just wanted to rub his face in it a little bit before I sign off.

I know, those SOUTHERN CONservbative States of AmeriKKKa were/are known liberal/progressive hot beds right Bubba? lol

The%20Flags%20of%20America%27s%20ENEMIES.png

original.jpg

Souther+Carolina+Declaration+slavery+Lincoln.PNG

I'm done with the moron. He can't produce shit, I just wanted to rub his face in it a little bit before I sign off.

He can product a whole ton of s&&T. That's all he produces.

I know, those SOUTHERN CONservbative States of AmeriKKKa were/are known liberal/progressive hot beds right Bubba? lol

original.jpg

So keep posting what the Libs believe in...

Or prove a point.

original.jpg

Or prove a point.

I am telling you...he's on autospam.

He reminds me of a monkey in a cage slinging his :poop:

I'm just waiting around to see you kick a libs ass and it looks like it you're committing suicide instead.
Why???

Blacks are killing each other in record numbers, your favorite candidate is on her way to prison, and your racist attitude has turned whites (the majority of the population) against your party...

I'm just waiting around to see you kick a libs ass and it looks like it you're committing suicide instead.
Why???

Blacks are killing each other in record numbers, your favorite candidate is on her way to prison, and your racist attitude has turned whites (the majority of the population) against your party...
NnR6KD2.jpg

original.jpg

Or prove a point.

I am telling you...he's on autospam.

He reminds me of a monkey in a cage slinging his :poop:
I know...
Throwing-poo.jpg

Why???

What an imagination or is that just a mental illness?

Forum List

Back