Why do the Libs get their asses kicked???

Why can't the Libs win a debate?

• Low IQ

• They are so used to welfare you have to do everything for them

• Denial... What is reality?

• Desperation... They are grasping at straws.

• Just say the hell with it, cut off theirvwelfare and drugs.

• BUSHHHH!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why can't Libs win a debate on the issues, without going to Bush, or providing credible links to prove their point?

ONE policy CONservatives have EVER been on the correct side of US history? EVER? How about 40 years for the GOP?
Opposition to slavery. Civil Rights. Women's Rights.

Sorry Bubs, CONservatives fought ALL those things, but YES PROGRESSIVE REPUBS HELPED THE LEFT WITH THOSE THINGS!

CCMUKRzUkAAD788.jpg
Sorry Bubs, you're full of shit. History is not on your side, racist. Democrats have always been the party of racism and they still are. The facts are not on your side, jerkoff.
Got it, you prefer the right wings imaginary history where they substitute party for ideology, even though parties switched several times in the last 100+ years

Why can't Libs win a debate on the issues, without going to Bush, or providing credible links to prove their point?

ONE policy CONservatives have EVER been on the correct side of US history? EVER? How about 40 years for the GOP?

Sorry Bubs, CONservatives fought ALL those things, but YES PROGRESSIVE REPUBS HELPED THE LEFT WITH THOSE THINGS!

CCMUKRzUkAAD788.jpg
Sorry Bubs, you're full of shit. History is not on your side, racist. Democrats have always been the party of racism and they still are. The facts are not on your side, jerkoff.
Got it, you prefer the right wings imaginary history where they substitute party for ideology, even though parties switched several times in the last 100+ years
Prove it, dickwad.

CCMUKRzUkAAD788.jpg
Damn...

That sounds familiar ...

What race or sex are you today???

CCMUKRzUkAAD788.jpg
Prove it, dickwad.
CONS_ALWAYSonWRONGSIDEofHistory.jpg

CCMUKRzUkAAD788.jpg

CCMUKRzUkAAD788.jpg
Prove it, dickwad.
CONS_ALWAYSonWRONGSIDEofHistory.jpg

CCMUKRzUkAAD788.jpg
So all you have are memes from a propaganda site....

FAIL!!!

Why don't you list all the Republican Civil Rights Leaders to show us the legend of the Republican Party in regards to Black America.
Sure, pus pocket, as soon as you prove that Democrats and Republicans switched sides several times over the last 100 years.

Why don't you list all the Republican Civil Rights Leaders to show us the legend of the Republican Party in regards to Black America.
Sure, pus pocket, as soon as you prove that Democrats and Republicans switched sides several times over the last 100 years.

I don't have to prove anything, there isn't a single Republican photo sitting on the mantel of a black home anywhere in America nor is there a school or library named after a Republican either.

I don't have to prove anything, there isn't a single Republican photo sitting on the mantel of a black home anywhere in America nor is there a school or library named after a Republican either.
In other words, you can't prove a damn thing, all you can do is make bogus claims you can't back up. Fuck off, you incompetent amateur.

In other words, you can't prove a damn thing, all you can do is make bogus claims you can't back up. Fuck off, you incompetent amateur.

I don't have to prove the fact that there are no Republican Civil Rights Leaders they don't exist which makes your claim completely false.

So you admit you are full of bullshit...

Prove your case, or STFU!!!

7623a4f2a47425a4b2a5da9ba774de9c.jpg

f4e110b10f8bbec4411fb1ac3b66e528.jpg

holb_c150624.tiff.jpg

I don't have to prove the fact that there are no Republican Civil Rights Leaders they don't exist which makes your claim completely false.
Thank you for proving my case...

Denial and outright lies...

I couldn't have done it better myself.

You're the one who is full of bullshit. If you did anything at all for black America you would be heroes....but you're not.

7623a4f2a47425a4b2a5da9ba774de9c.jpg

f4e110b10f8bbec4411fb1ac3b66e528.jpg

holb_c150624.tiff.jpg
Memes from Moron.org???

What a fucking joke!!!

But I guess you had to post them for that tax-dodging Nazi Soros to pay you this week.

You're the one who is full of bullshit. If you did anything at all for black America you would be heroes....but you're not.
Do something for yourself, except lay around on welfare and post on a message board, you lazy fuck.

Do something for yourself, except lay around on welfare and post on a message board, you lazy fuck.

The irony, lol

Sorry to disappoint you but I am very comfortable, you can't live in my neck of the woods any other way. how else could I waste so much time talking to looney tunes like you.

Forum List

Back