Hiroshima, when Americans weren't afraid to beat their enemies

I agree with you that Hiroshima was the right move. But that's it.
We should never put Americans in harms way if we're not prepared to do what it takes
We should nuke Iran not invade. That tech was to save OUR lives screw them.
Go ahead sparky. Build yourself a bomb and rent a plan no one is stopping you. Ignorant fucking fools.YOUR kind are the ones that should be locked in Gitmo...not fucking freedom fighters fighting an invasion of their country so corporations in said countries can get richer.

Interesting how attitudes have dramatically changed today. People seem to have forgotten how during the world wars, loss of life wasn't even a consideration. Winning and beating the enemy was everything. Having grown up with a Marine dad who spent five years in the South Pacific theater, it's a miracle he made it out alive. He's always been my hero.

"Hiroshima, when Americans weren't afraid to beat their enemies"

Pearl Harbor, when Americans had actual enemies and a just war to fight; not failed, illegal 'wars' such as Iraq and Afghanistan.

Y
Now we pander, apologize & make excuses.

And I'm not just talking about Obama.
You mean when The US Government committed mass murder of civilians to end a war that the US government initiated with economic war against Japan? Sick fucking minds....really fucking sick.
I can't believe I don't have your ignorant ass 9n ignore yet.

Y

You mean when The US Government committed mass murder of civilians to end a war that the US government initiated with economic war against Japan? Sick fucking minds....really fucking sick.
Well that's easier than coming up with a coherent argument now isn't you sick fuck.

Y

:lol:

:slap:
I see 3 sick minds stick together....kind of like the 3 stooges...
How in the fuck did you ever make it past the third grade? :lol:

Y

:lol:

:slap:
I see 3 sick minds stick together....kind of like the 3 stooges...
How in the fuck did you ever make it past the third grade? :lol:
Not sure seeing how the same stupid propaganda was fed to us then as well...so still all you got is ignorant insults and faces....amazing. The mentality of a school yard bully...

Pearl Harbor, when Americans had actual enemies and a just war to fight; not failed, illegal 'wars' such as Iraq and Afghanistan.
I made no mention of political wars or perceived wars. I spoke simply of what it takes for Americans to defeat the enemy. I even said I wasn't speaking specifically of one president.

I made no mention of political wars or perceived wars. I spoke simply of what it takes for Americans to defeat the enemy. I even said I wasn't speaking specifically of one president.
Try not creating an enemy so you can keep a military larger than the next 10 nations combined.....that might work. Try giving PEACE a fucking try.

Y

Well that's easier than coming up with a coherent argument now isn't you sick fuck.
How is "Do what it takes" to defeat your enemy not coherent?

Forum List

Back