Trump tells supporters--"I love Muslims" I may put one in my cabinet!

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
This is what happens when the media is covering you 24/7. Of course this in response to Hillary Clinton who slammed him for not correcting a supporter who said Obama was not an American, he is a Muslim and there are terrorist camps in the U.S.
White House Responds To Trump's 'Muslim Obama' Controversy, Says THIS About Trump Supporters

So Trump steps into it big time:

Urbandale, Iowa (CNN)Donald Trump on Saturday responded to a question from CNN about whether Muslims pose a danger to the country, saying: "I love the Muslims. I think they're great people."

The Republican presidential front-runner made the comment after addressing high school students here at their homecoming Saturday night.

During a question-and-answer session with students, Trump was unable to avoid being asked about the latest political controversy dogging his campaign: his decision not to correct a supporter this week who called President Barack Obama a Muslim.

One student told Trump that she considered Muslim-Americans to be an important segment of the country. They asked whether the billionaire businessman would consider putting a Muslim in his Cabinet or on his ticket.

"Oh, absolutely," Trump responded. "No problem with that."
Trump: I'd consider a Muslim for my Cabinet - CNNPolitics.com

Stupid_Person.jpg

seems like smart words to say at this stage of the campaign Oreo !!

I love laughing at all these idiots that think Trump is the 2nd coming of christ and he is gonna fix everything...wait till he gets in office and actually does things his way which will be communicating and compromising with democrats...guaranteed.

This is what happens when the media is covering you 24/7. Of course this in response to Hillary Clinton who slammed him for not correcting a supporter who said Obama was not an American, he is a Muslim and there are terrorist camps in the U.S.
White House Responds To Trump's 'Muslim Obama' Controversy, Says THIS About Trump Supporters

Urbandale, Iowa (CNN)Donald Trump on Saturday responded to a question from CNN about whether Muslims pose a danger to the country, saying: "I love the Muslims. I think they're great people."

The Republican presidential front-runner made the comment after addressing high school students here at their homecoming Saturday night.

During a question-and-answer session with students, Trump was unable to avoid being asked about the latest political controversy dogging his campaign: his decision not to correct a supporter this week who called President Barack Obama a Muslim.

One student told Trump that she considered Muslim-Americans to be an important segment of the country. They asked whether the billionaire businessman would consider putting a Muslim in his Cabinet or on his ticket.

Stupid_Person.jpg

You know I have better things to do daily. because I play in the big leagues on a day to day. But some days its fun just to hang out with old friends in the middle of hard hitting asshole questions.

If I have to turn around and defend Trump on a day to day I'm just going to walk out on a ledge and find every piece of dirty shit I can find on every piece of dirty shit on every asshole that tries to call themselves a journalist.

NOW. I have done so. I am loaded for bear.

I just didn't think I needed to unload so early.

I love laughing at all these idiots that think Trump is the 2nd coming of christ and he is gonna fix everything...wait till he gets in office and actually does things his way which will be communicating and compromising with democrats...guaranteed.
If he has the same number of democrats in office there are today he does NOT have to do a thing. Winning the off year was all about handing the next GOP president the house and the senate and WE delivered.

Stupid_Person.jpg

Let's see what your girl can do when we unleash on her.

seems like smart words to say at this stage of the campaign Oreo !!

Well, typically the extreme right wing base of the Republican party doesn't really care for Muslims--much less having one in his cabinet.

So it's another slip-up that's probably going to cost him support.

Stupid_Person.jpg

Again, it was Trump that wanted all of this 24/7 media attention--but at the same time--there is a price you'll pay for it. This is just one example.

If he has the same number of democrats in office there are today he does NOT have to do a thing. Winning the off year was all about handing the next GOP president the house and the senate and WE delivered.
Well yall go on believing in trump....not my issue. I just find it amusing that ANYONE trusts this POS.

Stupid_Person.jpg

Be careful Oreo. I've seen many a champion bloodied on the battlefield and left dying. All for naught.

Stupid_Person.jpg

Again, it was Trump that wanted all of this 24/7 media attention--but at the same time--there is a price you'll pay for it. This is just one example.

The Donald is 24/7.

He really just is. Donald Trump. Just him. He's opened up a field that in 2008 wouldn't be possible

I'm ready for bear. I'm a hunter. Yes and a girl. *sigh*

Nothing personal for any of them but I have just accumulated everything I needed to hit any and everyone up and coming.

Even on Pataki.

:lmao:

Fucking hilarious, many trump supporters are saying we don't need muslims at all, and now they're ok with trump saying he likes them and wants a muslim on his cabinet. Fucking hilarious.

Oh, Trump will eventually shoot himself in the foot, but it won't be over Muslims.

9-11 took care of that.

Whatever--9/11 is why the Trump supporter has a foul taste in their mouths about Muslims--and him coming out & saying this probably doesn't help him much.

Stupid_Person.jpg

Be careful Oreo. I've seen many a champion bloodied on the battlefield and left dying. All for naught.

I think we're watching the bloodied part you're describing of Trump right now--LOL Millions got their 1st look at Carly Fiorina, and a much better look at Donald Trump. You never know what he is going to say--LOL

Carly Fiorina is leading in New Hampshire now.
Poll: Fiorina takes lead in New Hampshire post-debate

Last edited:

Stupid_Person.jpg

I think we're watching the bloodied part you're describing of Trump right now--LOL It started with the debate--now this. Millions not only got their 1st look at Carly Fiorina--but a much better look at Donald Trump.

Carly Fiorina is leading in New Hampshire.
Poll: Fiorina takes lead in New Hampshire post-debate

Forum List

Back