Why do some women have rape fantasys?

One woman I was with told me she had a sexual fantasy about being gang banged. It's amazing what turns women on.

It is well know that some women(perhaps most)have a sexual fantasy of being raped.

It is also documented that women whilst raped have powerful orgasms that cause them to become pregnant more easily than through normal sexual intercourse.

This is horrible (the first few sentences, which is all I could read)

I've known many females in my lifetime and none of them had rape fantasies (that's the proper spelling BTW) that I know of. True, they wouldn't admit it if they did.

But worst of all, women who are raped (stranger rape esp) do NOT

repeat NOT

get pregnant.. or it is extremely rare that they do. I have read research on this. Rape is trauma and when a human body is traumatized, it cannot usually relax enough to allow conception

I have also read in reliable articles by reliable people thatwomen only "want" to be raped by someone they love... which is not exactly a great definition of rape... (and I do not mean to say that married women can't say No... They are sometimes raped when they do and that is not OK at all... even if someone thinks she "wanted it")

No means NO

If the No is ignored, it is a crime/sin

repeat NOT

get pregnant.. or it is extremely rare that they do. I have read research on this. Rape is trauma and when a human body is traumatized, it cannot usually relax enough to allow conception

Not true. The odds of a woman, who is not raped getting pregnant ranges from 15% to 25% during a given month. And that includes woman who are trying to get pregnant.

Rapes result in pregnancy about 5% of the time. Now while 5% is a fairly small percentage, it's not so small in comparison to how difficult it is to get pregnant even when not raped, which ranges between 3 to 5 times more likely.

I've known many females in my lifetime and none of them had rape fantasies (that's the proper spelling BTW) that I know of. True, they wouldn't admit it if they did.

repeat NOT

I have also read in reliable articles by reliable people thatwomen only "want" to be raped by someone they love... which is not exactly a great definition of rape... (and I do not mean to say that married women can't say No... They are sometimes raped when they do and that is not OK at all... even if someone thinks she "wanted it")

No means NO

Exactly.
There are 2 things he has wrong.
1) The young students in this study he refers to are specifically told to reference todays broader definition of rape.
Which I don't accept. The old legal definition was too narrow, today's definition is the opposite - to broad.
2) A woman wanting to "be taken" by a lover is not rape. Several women/girls I had sex with sometimes wanted to be physically dominated and taken in some mock manner. That is not even close to what rape is. At all.
That IS consent. Rape is without consent. And I like the old definition better in that it used the word "forcible penetration without consent" Also "carnal knowledge". If you commit a penetrative sex act knowing the other person doesn't want you to - that is rape. Taking a girl who sort of play acts she doesn't want sex, but is receptive and quite obviously wants it - is a whole other thing that is completely unrelated to "having a desire to be raped"

Exactly.
There are 2 things he has wrong.
1) The young students in this study he refers to are specifically told to reference todays broader definition of rape.
Which I don't accept. The old legal definition was too narrow, today's definition is the opposite - to broad.
2) A woman wanting to "be taken" by a lover is not rape. Several women/girls I had sex with sometimes wanted to be physically dominated and taken in some mock manner. That is not even close to what rape is. At all.
That IS consent. Rape is without consent. And I like the old definition better in that it used the word "forcible penetration without consent" Also "carnal knowledge". If you commit a penetrative sex act knowing the other person doesn't want you to - that is rape. Taking a girl who sort of play acts she doesn't want sex, but is receptive and quite obviously wants it - is a whole other thing that is completely unrelated to "having a desire to be raped"
The laws regarding rape vary from state tro state as well as the age a female can agree to have sex.

In todays climate a lot of young men are putting themselves into a dangerous situation if they are rather aggressive in their attempt to penetrate a female even if she does not say no and does not put up much resistance.

Last edited:
Rape means 'no consent.'
Many women will say no, no, no and then suddenly yes if the guy persists long enough to get her aroused. Today that is a dangerous thing to do....in fact today you really need to get a consent form ....signed, dated and certified by a notarty public.

Anyhow what costitutes rape varies from state to state.

Not common, but not rare either. I also had an old GF tell me that when half drunk once.
In high school it was not uncommon for a girl to take on the entire football team....or so I have heard....perhaps just a urban myth.

repeat NOT

No means NO

Read and weep.

Last edited:
There are women in society that rape young boys. They are not always the victims.
Yes.....but the trend now is to always believe the woman....no matter if the alleged incident happened many moons ago and no matter if there is no evidence whatsoever that a rape took place.....today if the woman makes an allegation you are in deep trouble.

Last edited:
Aristotle was a very wise man.....would anyone disagree?

Aristotle determined women’s role in society based solely upon their flawed anatomy. Drawing upon the work of other Greek writers, Aristotle strongly subscribed to the belief that the universe was composed of opposites.…in the document cited by Aristotle that goes by the name of The Pythagorean Table of Opposites, we find the attributes curving, dark, secret, ever- moving, not self-contained and lacking its own boundaries aligned with Female and set over against straight, light, honest, good, stable, self-contained and firmly bounded on the Male side” . Extending this to the biology of the sexes, females were fundamentally colder, wet, and passive, while men were hot, dry, and active.

Aristotle found women to be inferior due to the fact that their bodies were too cold to produce seed.

. In his acclaimed work On the Generation of Animals, Aristotle states that, “For the first principle of the movement…whereby that which comes into being is male, is better and more divine than the material whereby it is female. The male, however, comes together and mingles with the female for the work of generation” (Aristotle, Book II). Thus, women merely function as a depository for sperm and a nourishing receptacle for a developing fetus. If this was not enough of a compliment, he goes o to make the argument that a woman is a …deformed male; (Aristotle, Book III). In addition women would reach puberty, maturity, and old age quicker than males due to their imperfection.

Aristotle threw women a bone when he contended that both sexes had a soul that was capable of reason. However, women were doomed to be subservient to men because that they were unable to “…control themselves physically and psychologically through the exercise of reason the way men can” . Interestingly, Aristotle used his biology of sex to determine each gender’s role in society. He felt that the rational, strong, active, and perfect form of humanity ought to receive an education and hold positions of power. Women, being endowed with irrationality, weakness, passivity, and imperfection, were not capable of abstract reasoning and were bound to the domestic sphere.

I would add to that giving women the right to vote has damaged America incalcuably.

Forum List

Back