Why do some white female sports reporters feel like they have to put on a show when.....

interviewing black male athletes? Why is it so hard to act normal? The white male reporters don't act like that at all. These goofy bitches feel like they have to put on a show every time they open their mouth

Michelle Beadle on ESPN, Rachel Nichols on ESPN

The only normal female reporters I see on TV is Doris Burke and Susie Kolber. They are normal
So you hate women. Either you can’t get any or you’re a fudge packer. Which is it?
Give people the choice of stations they can pick on cable and this will diminish.

interviewing black male athletes? Why is it so hard to act normal? The white male reporters don't act like that at all. These goofy bitches feel like they have to put on a show every time they open their mouth

The only normal female reporters I see on TV is Doris Burke and Susie Kolber. They are normal
Because they want that black cock.

Let me see you talk to a millionaire ten woman and see you stumble to find your words.

You gave examples on both sides of your OP. Females that are being normal or not normal when in the presence of black male athletes. What are you getting at?

why are some people nervous around black people
They smell bad.
Women who like black men tell me it’s all about having a bigger dick and being able to hold out longer than you.

Are you a three pump chump? That’s why girls aren’t nervous around you.

You gave examples on both sides of your OP. Females that are being normal or not normal when in the presence of black male athletes. What are you getting at?

They smell bad.

come smell my dick and let me know what you think
And you called him gay?

They smell bad.

come smell my dick and let me know what you think
What a homo comment. :gay:
Oh shit I thought you made that comment. Sorry. Fbi ur gay. Lol

No seriously he’s not gay. He’s never at the meetings.

You mean they use women for their looks and sex appeal?

yes i dont need to see a womens legs when im watching a sports news show
You prefer men’s legs.

no i prefer to hear about the sports news not be turned on by a woman
I like to be turned on by women.

Sorry,

That's just the way I feel.

Dz0tYghX4AA9Y5h.jpg

i like to be turned on by women too when im not watching sports

understand what i mean
No faggot. You sound like my buddies who don’t like watching wwe women wrestle. They fast forward those matches.

Now those are some faggots. I’d much rather watch Sasha banks or Naomi wrestle than watch bobby lashly or Mark Henry

I think you might be gay.

yes i dont need to see a womens legs when im watching a sports news show
You prefer men’s legs.

no i prefer to hear about the sports news not be turned on by a woman
I like to be turned on by women.

Sorry,

That's just the way I feel.

Dz0tYghX4AA9Y5h.jpg

i like to be turned on by women too when im not watching sports

understand what i mean
No faggot. You sound like my buddies who don’t like watching wwe women wrestle. They fast forward those matches.

Now those are some faggots. I’d much rather watch Sasha banks or Naomi wrestle than watch bobby lashly or Mark Henry

I think you might be gay.

not gay, just focused

They smell bad.
Women who like black men tell me it’s all about having a bigger dick and being able to hold out longer than you.

Wow, I hit a nerve. You must know that you smell bad.

They smell bad.

Except I'm not black so no you didn't hit a nerve.

They smell bad.

So why are you butt hurt over blacks smelling bad?

They smell bad.

So why are you butt hurt over blacks smelling bad?

I've dated black women before and I know what you mean. Lets just say there is no way
she
hsieh_angela_music_turntables_beyonce_wide-0a3bbf1dd333de9f77c0795468fec0c987eb63c8-s800-c85.jpg

smells like
her
9970346vz.jpg

Black people get ashy. Beyonce has to put lotion on and I'm sure after dancing around that would smell. But she doesn't want to look like ashy larry
tenor.gif

Forum List

Back